Italy lockdown ...how bad is the Coronavirus?

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by airbud7, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kanej2007

kanej2007 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 TI 11GB
    ^ At least these doctors tell the truth and give facts both scientific as well as common sense, no conspiracy here but very very informative.

I wish we had more doctors like this instead of bending the truth, exaggeration and lies...

This is what should be on the news, not the other horse $hit...

And we all know how deaths are heavily exaggerated simply because they are guessing and assuming.

Just because someone died having being tested positive for covid does not necessarily mean it was the virus!!!!!!!!!!!

Either take an autopsy to determine the exact cause of death instead of guessing.

It's not very nice if I die from a heart attack or cancer and having my death certificate saying Coronarus is it????

Around 80% of people having the virus may not even know they are infected as little to no symptoms. They could be old or young people, whoever. Now, should anything happen to anyone who is infected, any kind of death no matter what, as long as he is positive for the virus, automatically added to the death certificate.

If I am positive for the virus, happen to have any kind of accident or death, it'll be listed as covid and added to the death list.

Suppose the news claim that world wide 300,000 died because of Covid, your telling me that every single death was covid and nothing else???

Cancer or the common cold/flu does not kill anymore?? Covid kills and nothing else?

Some people forget that even a bad cold can kill a person, even if young and healthy...

jbscotchman likes this.
  2. anticupidon

anticupidon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Polaris/Vega/Navi
    I don't know anyone who died of HIV, but that doesn't make it a made up disease or a hoax.
    If you apply your logic, if I never ever met a citizen of , let's say Mongolia, that makes Mongolia a made up country?
    Or all those dead people make a damn good impression of staying dead, and after the hoax it revealed they show up and throw their dear costume and go on with their lives, is that it?
    Even if you insist of convincing other about being mislead, hoaxes and other conspiracy, Covid is real and people got sick and died.
    You work as a care taker. You should know that medicine is a continuous improvement and updated science.
    First rule of scientific truth is to accept the unknowns. That a fact.
    As I said before, of you think that you are so right, go now in the eye of the storm ( UK, US ) and try to convince those suffering about your theories. And please, don't wear a mask is a made up disease, right?

toyo, Alessio1989 and XP-200 like this.
  3. The Laughing Ma

The Laughing Ma Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070ti
    Then perhaps next time post the video in a single thread that discusses the content of the video only rather than wandering off in to a meandering set of conspiracy nonsense, the same conspiracy nonsense you've been posting verbatium for the last two months.

4. kanej2007

kanej2007 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 TI 11GB
    Go and continue watching BBC or Sky news and believe everything you hear because they are telling the truth word by word, no??

Even this guy makes way more sense than the news, just a bit of common sense...

5. kanej2007

kanej2007 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 TI 11GB
    Really? If you say so...

Whatever the media say, people like you believe it, good to know. Keep believeing everything on the news, good for you. It's called being ''brainwashed'' and sadly most people have been.

angelgraves13 and jbscotchman like this.
  6. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    I had the Covid a month ago, I went to to the hospital for a totally different issue. I tested positive, and I got over it. I am physically and mentally feeling great, and my life has moved on. Sadly, the rest of the world is obsessed with it.

angelgraves13 and kanej2007 like this.
  7. anticupidon

anticupidon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Polaris/Vega/Navi
    Yeah, those people who died at where my aunt and uncle are working just faked their death. Milano, Bergamo were the worst affected zones.
    My family are there, we talk daily. Yeah, they are connected to the Matrix , whatever person who attended hospital and died was just a illusion and they lied to me .
    Yeah, you logic is rock solid.
    Didn't you learned at science class that you have to accept that you just can't, don't k or everything. And don't fill the gaps with conspiracy, discover, experience and measure. And confront your findings and apply always logic.
    But whatever man, whatever.
    We live in 2020, we are so ahead in technology and science discoveries and yet , people choose to believe that the Earth is flat, the vaccine are the mark of the beast and Covid is a hoax.
    Just remember, there will be a day when this attitude will be the source of some stupid jokes. If you comfortable with being laught at, keep it going.

Alessio1989, jbscotchman and XP-200 like this.
  8. anticupidon

anticupidon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Polaris/Vega/Navi
    Sorry to hear to that.
    Some people will be asimptomatic, and some don't.
    Your Covid experience is yours, each and everyone will act differently to this disease.
    And no, isn't an obsesión. It's just merely fear of the unknown

9. kanej2007

kanej2007 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 TI 11GB
    I never said it was a HOAX, but feel that it is heavily exaggerated in order to create utmost fear, panic and confusion amongst many people. Does this help?? No...

And with regards to your last sentence about being laughed at, you are right, however, I as well as many others will have a harder laugh if the truth ever comes out.....

I am not saying you are right or wrong, however, everyone has his opinion and whether right or wrong, an opinion should be respected, freedom of speech.

Let us see how much longer to get out this rabbit hole...

anticupidon and jbscotchman like this.
  10. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    It's all good. It's a crazy time we're living in right now. I cannot stress enough that we have to keep talking and respecting all people.

It's not the end of the world. The number of new cases does not represent the number of deaths. You would think a global crisis would bring people together, not divide them.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2020
    kanej2007 likes this.

11. Fox2232

Fox2232 Guest

GPU:
    6900XT+AW@240Hz
    How do you unite people when you have 2 options:
    - Protect lives.
    - Let excessively large number of people die because other option inconveniences some people.

12. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    I would love to talk with you. But I can't do it openly because censorship is the new normal.

13. Ryu5uzaku

Ryu5uzaku Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6800 XT
    The deaths world wide are most likely under reported. Anyway covid like influenza kills usually with after diseases. Cause was still covid. Believing media or YouTube. You should anyway Look to every source and make your own mind. Not trust any one theory blindly so many variables in play.

kanej2007 and jbscotchman like this.
  14. The Laughing Ma

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070ti
    Then may I suggest you do not use words such as 'plandemic' in your posts?

Big difference between calling you out for talking nonsense and being a diehard advocate of all main stream media.

You come close to making some decent points and then sully it by using words such as 'plandemic' and giving the example that because YOU know no one that has died ergo it must be an over exaggeration. A demographic of a thousand people even in a small city of say 17,000 is still only 0.05% of the population which means that the chances of you knowing someone who has died or knowing someone who knows someone is still next to nothing. Basic maths based on the numbers that have been reported half a million vs 7 billion comes out at 0.000007%, UK 50,000 vs 65million = 0.0007%
    you can’t exaggerate something when basic maths gives you a solid unequivocal answer based on the figures that you say are being deliberately exaggerated.

If this is some greater overarching plan then it begs two questions

1). Why?
    2). Surely they could have done a much much better job of it?

15. kanej2007

kanej2007 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 TI 11GB
    Planned or not, we don't know...

That's not a conspiracy. If you feel that it's a natural cause or accident then cool, I respect your opinion.

16. The Laughing Ma

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070ti
    We don't have to known

Occam's Razor all things being equal the simplest explanation is usually the most likely. I.e a variant of a pretty common virus managed to become infectious to humans and our lack luster attitude combined with varying degrees of piss poor management, free market travel and other typically human attitudes allowed it to spread rapidly until we got some level of control in place (albeit still with degrees of mis-management) which has helped to slow and control the spread of the virus all while being reported by click bait media who use shock headlines to get views.

Or

It was all planned out from the start by some greater unknown for reasons as yet unknown who either had a plan that worked on the basis that a pandemic was going to happen or had a specific virus created and then had all the governments of the world act it totally different ways to 'control' it while working with the majority of the mainstream media outlets to stir up enough panic and fear to.... well to do something that we don't yet know about (although you seem to have stated killing the old???) and they did it in such a way that they left just enough 'evidence' to allow the conspiracy folk to have their conspiracies but not enough that the clickbait desperate for clicks media couldn't out the 'great big plan' and the 'great big overseers' behind it. You know quite literally the biggest story of 21st century.

(and that is a simplified version of the plandemic alternative because the sheer number of moving parts needed to be manipulated is beyond stupid)

Look I get it, intelligent people often find it hard to accept that the simplest explanation is often the most likely. It can’t be that simple there has to be more moving parts to explain why this has happened which in turns means they often then go looking for explanations and technicalities to try and make 'sh*t happens' more complex than 'sh*t happens'. If sh*t happens then there is no complexity to it then it feels like a removal of control. If it's complex then it has factors that I can influence and control and allow me to explain why things are the way they are. I get it but sometimes sh*t does just happen and this pandemic certainly fits firmly in to being sh*t that happened.

anticupidon likes this.
  17. kanej2007

kanej2007 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 TI 11GB
    I can only hope a little further down the line things get better & that the truth gets out.

Needs more time as it's early days. Things are happening & changing very fast & who knows what lies ahead & what the future will look like?

angelgraves13 and jbscotchman like this.
  18. Fox2232

Fox2232 Guest

GPU:
    6900XT+AW@240Hz
    Things are moving slow. You have no idea how slow they move right now. Future, it is behind corner. Just 4 months.

19. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    Gyms opening again in the UK on the 25th, thank f**k

jbscotchman likes this.
  20. SplashDown

SplashDown Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 980ti Classy
    Interesting but got to be careful also, who's enforces rules, who makes the rules alot of questions. But if we are going to save the world wich is what needs to be done, 10 years is not going to happen. This is the first I've heard of this. Sorry just realized off-topic sorry.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.