Death Stranding for PC to get NVIDIA DLSS 2.0

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Hideo Kojima and KOJIMA PRODUCTIONS' DEATH STRANDING arrives on PC July 14th, replete with new PC features, graphical enhancements, and performance-accelerating NVIDIA DLSS 2.0 technology....

Death Stranding for PC to get NVIDIA DLSS 2.0

2. Kool64

Kool64 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070
    I hope we get more Sony exclusives on PC.

Maddness likes this.
  3. derik-for-real

derik-for-real Guest

GPU:
    nvidia 11gb
    It looks very promising for Nvidia, but what does this mean for AMD gpu's.. will amd 5600xt be capable to run it 4k 60fps ?

4. Fox2232

Fox2232 Guest

GPU:
    6900XT+AW@240Hz
    4K 60fps on any RTX GPU means 2060 and above. But 1st part of statement is false. It is not 4K, end of story.

5. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    Awesome that this PS4 game is coming to PC as well as the superb Horizon Zero Dawn but, honestly, I just could not get into it. It looks fantastic visually but the bizarre post-apocalyptic world of ghosts and deadly rain setting combined with clunky, awkward gameplay - essentially you are just wandering slowly from point A to B delivering stuff with very little interesting to see or do between - is just borderline dull. It is certainly atmospheric but I found the game world to be bland and empty. This game is a real slog to play in my opinion. Wanted to like it so much as it looks amazing. Oh well.

6. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 Suprim X
    Started watching some gameplay, grew bored after 1h. Still, at a decent price, i'll get it.

7. kendoka15

kendoka15 Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3
    The graphics might as well be enhanced so you have something to look at for the multiple hours you'll be running aimlessly

8. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    wait what? HZD is coming to pc?

I watch video of gameplay and friend play Death Stranding and I dont get it what the game is trying to be ,but found rather it boring to watch maybe it more fun to play? When I original saw the annoucment for the game and trailers I was very much interested, then the more the show of the game and actual gameplay the more I lost interest

but seeing it kojima game is bound to be confusing and once you think you starting to get it probaly throws twist and you even more confused like alot kojima game. honestly the only kojima game I got that I really understood was the z.o.e games sadly I will never see another one atlest not by kojima. and as far MGS or MG as far as i concerned that is done if it by kojima I dont want it I like MGS when Kojima was behind and that how it will remain.

9. schmidtbag

schmidtbag Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asrock 7700XT
    Haha yup, where have you been? This was announced in I think March. I sure am looking forward to it.