Battlefield 5 Update 7.1 released

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    DICE has released a brand new update for Battlefield 5. The June 25th Update, also known as Update 7.1, is 3.65GB in size and brings some re-balance tweaks, a handful of new cosmetics, and some genera...

Battlefield 5 Update 7.1 released

2. svan71

svan71 Active Member

GPU:
    GTX 1080
    Never played, can't get past the cover.

LyntonB likes this.
  3. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    Glowy orange dude or the whole mechanic on how to sit down and wait for jam to clear from screen when hit? :p
    (Going since the what early 2000's and probably some early mostly forgotten game before that became the big thing over health pick-ups.)

[​IMG]

That glowy orange guy's been a thing since the third game it seems though I guess protagonist on paper cover is at least better than filling the former art on the box with a ton of ratings and preview blurbs.
    Although I do miss the more painted and simpler early box art plus some weird and strange unique examples or blatant tracing a movie cover and regional differences between the EU, US and JP video game box art. :p

EDIT: Whatever that means when you are a PC gamer nowadays as physical editions sorta disappeared years ago in favor for going digital.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2020
  4. Aaron123

Aaron123 Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 3070
    LOL Saaaame!

5. lukas_1987_dion

lukas_1987_dion Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Phantom GS
    Super cool thanks, I heard it's the last update tho..

6. kapu

kapu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Radeon 7800XT
    Please no more WW2 shoters .

7. JamesSneed

JamesSneed Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070
    I tried it our after 9 months or so of not playing it. Still just don't enjoy playing BFV. I got more kill's than deaths by a decent margin but still this game just isn't fun for me.

LyntonB likes this.
  8. Size_Mick

Size_Mick Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus GTX 1070 8GB
    Battlefield 2 was pretty fun.

9. chainy

chainy Active Member

GPU:
    970gtx
    Fricking failed attempt at a bf game, what we expected was a tribute to the 1943 bf, with big tank vs tank maps, some old maps reinvented like el Alamein etc, big naval maps, not this fake cod clone, totally dissapointed and not buying next bf...

Last edited: Jun 29, 2020
  10. LyntonB

LyntonB New Member

GPU:
    Vega VII
    was hoping for some info on cheat fixing. Gave up on BF5 after trying again a couple of weeks back (after a long time off on other games), started to enjoy myself then after about 20mins suddenly got killed by someone other side of a building, thought "huh" try again, same again couple minutes later. Open up the chat and everyone mouthing off about a wall hacker, so not just seeing through walls but shooting too! So off-putting, until some kind of kernel/core anti-cheat, I'm not going to bother anymore, what a shame

11. JamesSneed

JamesSneed Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070
    Yeah its full of cheaters. What turned me off quickly again. The ESP and Aimbots are amazingly sophisticated these days. ESP pretty much is going undetected. These guys got to focus on preventing hacking not just using some third party like fair fight to try and catch the hackers you know will make hacks.

LyntonB likes this.