CD Projekt RED Announces Cyberpunk

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Stone Gargoyle, May 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSissyOfFremont

TheSissyOfFremont Master Guru

GPU:
    3090 FE
    Honor.

2. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    murtaugh.gif

3. Zenoth

Zenoth Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 3080 12GB
    I'm surprised that screenshot wasn't delayed.

Archvile82 and jbscotchman like this.
  4. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    lol

5. coc

coc Maha Guru

GPU:
    3060Ti
    Cyberpunk and RDR2 will tear my 1070GTX apart. so it seems im upgrading my PC
    this November.

6. gerardfraser

gerardfraser Guest

GPU:
    R9 290 Crossfire
    Hope they show some good looking gameplay footage , that is at least as impressive as Red Dead Redemption 2

7. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3070 Ti
    upload_2020-6-25_18-2-2.png

Stream recording, then can skip all the nonsense and get to the good stuff :)

cerebus23 likes this.
  8. gerardfraser

gerardfraser Guest

GPU:
    R9 290 Crossfire
    thegameawards posting 26 minutes of footage now on youtube

9. New gameplay.

cerebus23 and Witcher29 like this.

10. cerebus23

cerebus23 Guest

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    gib game.

oh wait this is not spectrum.

11. alanm

alanm Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080
  12. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 Suprim X
    Why have i not preordered yet?

GarrettL likes this.
  13. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte OC 3070
    Yay. New gameplay... and videos without people talking over them. :)

XenthorX, Archvile82 and cerebus23 like this.
  14. Not much to say... I'm once again inclined to break my rules are preorder the game...

XenthorX and angelgraves13 like this.

15. Zenoth

Zenoth Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 3080 12GB
    Did they say what version / hardware the trailer ran on? PC? Consoles? Some people who played that 4 or 5 hours demo said in some cases that it was being streamed on their PC (even though they had to play it with a controller, since keyboard + mouse was not available). But the actual trailer itself I wonder if it was on PC or not.

16. Reciprocity

Reciprocity Guest

GPU:
    MSI RTX 3090 X Trio
    Like pretty much everyone else, I've been waiting anxiously for this game's release and have been heavily digesting any new news (of real substance) that has been released over the last few years. The gameplay, storytelling, and the world they've created continue to look solid and are about on par with what I've basically established as my expectations for this game. While the artwork and creativity on display is incredible and what I would expect from CDPR at this point, the quality of the graphics itself are definitely a weak point from my point of view and somewhat of a concern for me in terms of immersion and suspension of disbelief. Character animations look somewhat jerky to me and there is some inconsistency in quality in some of the scenes that have been shown which is making me wonder if perhaps Red Engine 4 is not the best engine suited for FPS style games, where you're pretty much up close and personal to everything, and any weak points tend to stand out like a sore thumb. Driving around also looks kind of clunky especially now that we've seen more of it, but I don't plan on relying on vehicle travel too much anyway even if this ends up being true. Ultimately even if this holds true in the final polished product I fully expect I will no doubt enjoy the game, but I do hope that fidelity can be upped a bit before then especially on PCs. Seriously doubt a 3xxx series card will be needed to enjoy this game maxed out from everything I've seen so far.

17. Carfax

Carfax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac 4090 Extreme
    Seems like there are two trailers. One that is at 1080p, and the other is also at 1080p but upscaled to 4K with DLSS 2.0. So both trailers ran on an RTX 2080 Ti with raytracing enabled.

Here's the 4K trailer:

Zenoth and jbscotchman like this.
  18. Carfax

Carfax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac 4090 Extreme
    Well, Red Engine 3 was used for the Witcher 3, and compared to that game, CBP 2077 looks practically next gen in terms of animation quality, texture work, geometry and everything.

I would be shocked if Red Engine 4.0 still has a DX11 pathway, as it looks as though it has embraced the latest technologies for gaming.

19. Zenoth

Zenoth Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 3080 12GB
    Thanks.

On a side note, just wanted to link to this tune; it's the track that plays in the background in the E3 2018 48 minutes demo near the beginning when V and Jack infiltrate a hideout to recover a woman:

Can't wait to hear more of what Marcin PrzybyƂowicz made for this game. The main reason why I decide to share this is because this event so far didn't provide much opportunity to hear more of the game's music.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.