NVIDIA GeForce 446.14 WHQL driver Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by kx11, May 27, 2020.

1. DLD

DLD Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX1060 6GB
    New nv driver?! Nice...now just let's wait for YET ANOTHER hotfix, and we're good to go...

-Tj- likes this.
  2. Elajitz

Elajitz Master Guru

GPU:
    GeForce RTX 4090
    It is just me getting some weird black artifacts and low FPS & Drops in certain games! whit GPU Scheduling enabled On Win10 2004 and Driver 450.99 - WDDM 2.7 ?
    When GPU Scheduling Disabled everything is smooth!

3. loracle

loracle Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1660 super
    I'm on W10 2004 and 450.99 driver, and i noticed that there are fluctuations and fps drops when gpu scheduling enabled, the best thing to do is to disable scheduling and game mode, untill now everything working flawlessly like that, maybe scheduling would be better with next nvidia official driver that support W10 2004, i hope so, cause its not good for now :);):D

4. gadmin

gadmin Active Member

GPU:
    3080 Ti Gaming OC
    1909 here, no QC issues

5. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

Nope. There is no way for a game to do so other than either killing MSI AB process or breaking NVAPI functionality system wide.

6. Plug2k

Plug2k Ancient Guru

GPU:
    i wish they would fix the bloody HDR my signal keeps cutting up flickering off and back on on my LG OLED via hdmi with a Fiber optic HDMI cable that is more than enough bandwith... :)

7. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    i don't think FOHDMI is standard.

8. Buccellati

Buccellati Member

GPU:
    GTX 970
    I am having problems with my HDMI monitor too. But I think it's the cable fault.

9. Nekrosleezer

Nekrosleezer Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080 Suprim X
    Very smooth drivers for me, after clean install of windows 10 2004, i've tested Metro exodus, Control, borderlands 3 COD warzone and all of them work good with no problems

10. aufkrawall2

aufkrawall2 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    7800 XT Hellhound
    I witnessed the anti-cheat of Rainbow Six: Siege causing both RTSS and Afterburner becoming frozen (cause it halted the driver?). The RTSS OSD was still visible, but didn't update anymore (so it always showed low temperature...) and the GPU eventually ran into temp throttling >90°C. That was last year in January or February with a Vega GPU though.
    Maybe it would be better to keep AB's driver disabled by default with that retarded anti-cheats becoming a common encounter?

Last edited: May 31, 2020

11. Unwinder

Disabling driver Is extremely bad idea and no, it is not a “common encounter”. Let’s stop in it please.

12. aufkrawall2

aufkrawall2 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    7800 XT Hellhound
    Care to explain why it would be an "extremely bad idea"? The tooltip inside the program doesn't tell so, apart from losing some optional functionality.
    Why would I need an additional kernel driver if I use AB just as a frontend for APIs offered directly by the graphics driver?

13. Unwinder

That’s by far not a front-end as you see it and “some optional” fuctionality includes full CPU monitoring support and full GPU I2C, voltage control and extended GPU monitoring for older AMD GPUs. Once again, let’s stop on it PLEASE. No need to derail it from question about breaking NVAPI into something unrelated to it AT ALL. I won’t be replying to it further, sorry.

RodroG likes this.
  14. X7007

X7007 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC 4090 EXT AMP
    Both of you get HDFURY DR.HDMI4K , it fixed all my HDR issues with my LG E6 OLED

15. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    You first need to make sure that the hang is actually MSIAB's driver being stopped, if it is the nvapi method will continue to work, but I think its actually resetting and breaking nvapi somehow

16. Archvile82

Archvile82 Master Guru

GPU:
    ROG STRIX 4090 OC
    Hi,
    Anyone know the best setting for minimum banding ? I'm seeing slight banding on my C9 in HDR and SDR content.

I have g-sync enabled if that helps.

17. aufkrawall2

aufkrawall2 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    7800 XT Hellhound
    That should be worth a separate thread.

18. Unwinder

Separate thread for discussing things you don't understand is an extremely BAD idea as well. I ask you to stop pushing this idea for the very last time.

RodroG likes this.
  19. aufkrawall2

aufkrawall2 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    7800 XT Hellhound
    wtf? I was replying to Archvile82, perhaps get some fresh air or so...

20. Unwinder

Or add someone to ignores list...

aufkrawall2 likes this.