Download: Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.4.2 drivers

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Apr 23, 2020.

1. MyEinsamkeit

MyEinsamkeit Master Guru

GPU:
    Radeon Pro VII 16GB
    The game is already smooth running between 50-60fps. I had vsync turn on, so it runs between 50-85fps. There's no stuttering.

2. IMaysky

IMaysky Active Member

GPU:
    MSI RX 470
    spectatorx and LocoDiceGR like this.
  3. GlennB

GlennB Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Vega 56 EK
    My first PSU was a Seasonic Focus 650 Platinum which caused problems with a Vega56. This Seasonic is known to have problems with Vega's and other cards that are power hungry. Bought an Corsair RMx 750 and this PSU had the same problems as the Seasonic. RMA'ed the Seasonic and got a PX650 in return and from there on problem free. The RMx has a 70 amp single rail and should be well sufficient in my case but the power spikes (Vega can go over 40 amps) somehow cause it to fail anyways. If possible see if you can borrow something else and see if it fixes any problems.

4. BlitzTown

BlitzTown Member Guru

5. BlitzTown

BlitzTown Member Guru

i put my old card 390x in no problems

6. IMaysky

IMaysky Active Member

GPU:
    MSI RX 470
    Jumy likes this.
  7. MyEinsamkeit

MyEinsamkeit Master Guru

GPU:
    Radeon Pro VII 16GB
    I think it was just release, might want to try later. I don't see right now as well.

8. spectatorx

spectatorx Guest

GPU:
    Radeon RX580 8GB
    Thanks, i'm downloading my trial right now. New drive, new os, all fresh. If anyone is curious for some reason, here is iso name of trial version:
    19041.264.200511-0456.vb_release_svc_refresh_CLIENTENTERPRISEEVAL_OEMRET_x64FRE_en-us.iso

9. Krteq

Krteq Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 3080 WC
  10. BlitzTown

BlitzTown Member Guru

MyEinsamkeit likes this.

11. GlennB

GlennB Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Vega 56 EK
    A 390x only requires 42 amps in total from a GPU. Modern high-end cards can easily do 40 amps not taking into any other components.

12. BlitzTown

BlitzTown Member Guru

so you are saying its my PSU?

13. LocoDiceGR

LocoDiceGR Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 3060 Ti
    Soon. Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.5.1. This release supports the Windows 10 May 2020 update and also contains improvements in stability with fixes for end user issues.

PrEzi and TUMIK like this.
  14. MyEinsamkeit

MyEinsamkeit Master Guru

GPU:
    Radeon Pro VII 16GB
    I can't even get the may 2004 update to show up lol. but thanks for the info.

15. spectatorx

spectatorx Guest

GPU:
    Radeon RX580 8GB
    I have some troubles with downloading trial iso, downloads up to 462MB and stops there. Tried few times already, every time download speed is low (around 250KB/s).

Seems like now download goes fine. New drives, new windows build and new gpu driver, my pc will feel fresh :D Yes, 20.5.1 just got released, go check it out!

Last edited: May 27, 2020

16. GlennB

GlennB Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Vega 56 EK
    It could be. I used 2 and both where not sufficient to run a Vega56 not even undervolted/downclocked.

17. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    Vega 56 and 64 could hit pretty high numbers due to the fluctuating power draw and transient load and intermittent spiking, Navi should be less but still occasionally near 2x the listed so that's something that could be improved and might further shift with the third party Navi models although that's similar to the third party Vega cards although with more variance since you have everything from 14 to 20 amps on Navi alongside 180w to 240w or what it was for one of these with 2x 8-pin and a higher clocked secondary bios.
    (Seems overkill for the card still not doing much above 2050 - 2100 which can be hit with the stock model and the power limit slider depending on binning and if the GPU feels like it or not. Heh.)

18. testcy

testcy Guest

GPU:
    -----
    Under Windows 7 64-bit AMD Radeon Software starts minimized and will not open in a full window (only title bar appears). This happens with 20.4.2 and 20.2.2. Does anyone else have a similar problem?

Last edited: Jul 21, 2020
  19. Anthony9901

Anthony9901 Guest

GPU:
    MSI RX5700 REF card
    "Some games may exhibit stutter intermittently during game play on Radeon RX 5000 series graphics products."

Recently got back into CS GO, i get micro stutters all the time, i have attached a frame time from Adrenalin software.
    I also get some on other games.

I am honestly getting fed up with AMD graphics cards if its not micro stutters its BSOD, balck screens or something else.
    When will this be fixed.!!!

If anyone can give some insight into this micro stutter it would be appreciated.

Attached Files:

20. Chastity

Chastity Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nitro 5700XT/6800M
    Probably when we get the hardware scheduler support.