Beta 7.3.0.2

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by masteratarms, Apr 21, 2020.

1. masteratarms

masteratarms Member

GPU:
    Sapphire RX Vega 56
    Latest RTSS. I can still see the overlay in games but I used to see it on the AMD driver control panel on the desktop and was superuseful to set up and even monitor from the desktop, as its all on one page rather than 4 LCD screens on my Logitec G15. Would it be possible to put it back?

2. Andy_K

Andy_K Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060
    Go to Setup, uncheck the option "Hide pre-created profiles"
    Search for the appropriate profile (Amd Ryzen Master.exe, amddrvr.exe, AMDRSServ.exe or whichever it is) in the list and set application level from None to Low.
    Don't know which one it is because I'm using nvidia gpu, sorry.

3. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

That's RadeonSettings.exe/RadeonSoftware.exe depending on driver version.

Andy_K likes this.
  4. masteratarms

masteratarms Member

GPU:
    Sapphire RX Vega 56
    Got there with some fiddling, thx.

5. masteratarms

masteratarms Member

GPU:
    Sapphire RX Vega 56
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2020
  6. Weekend

Weekend Guest

GPU:
    1660 S
  7. maffle

maffle Member

GPU:
    gtx970
    Didnt want to make a new post, so I am asking here: I have since a few days the issue, after Steam update, that vulkandriverquery.exe crashes with RTSSVkLayer32.dll related. How can I fix this?

8. masteratarms

masteratarms Member

GPU:
    Sapphire RX Vega 56
    You should definately make a new thread, its a totally unrelated issue.

BTW I deleted all my profiles in rivatuner and MSI afterburner except MSIAfterburner.cfg and I now have VEN_1002&DEV_687F&SUBSYS_6B761002&REV_C3&BUS_11&DEV_0&FN_0.cfg in the afterburner profile directory. I added this to Global in rivatuner:
    InjectionDelay=15000
    InjectionDelayTriggers=IGO64.dll,IGO32.dll,GameOverlayRenderer.dll,GameOverlayRenderer64.dll,steam_api64.dll,steam_api.dll,d3d9.dll,dxgi.dll,d3d9_smaa.dll,d3d11.dll,DiscordOverlay.dll,DiscordOverlay64.dll,Galaxy.dll,RadeonSoftware.exe

I think the file generated when I deleted the similar ones in msi afterburner profile is key. The reason it stopped working is because I had to use a backup monitor as my Samsung C24FQ73 developed a hardware fault. Its out of warranty but there is some Samsung affiliated repair outfit I'm in talks with about a repair. If they told me how they were going to fix it, I'd try myself.