Geforce Game Ready 445.75 Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by peppercute, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Smokey25

Smokey25 Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX970 EVGA FTW+
    Strange i just downloaded the latest version from Nvidia inspector but it's still not showing up,as far as i know i havent hidden anything,wouldnt even know how to tbh. I checked the "show unknown settings" but it wont show up with that enabled neither.

2. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    Hmm I will check again later and let you know for sure.

I think i tested 445 with destiny2 for a brief moment but then turned it off.

3. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    next GRD is tomorrow, rare wednesday release for minecraft rtx.

4. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    My bad.

You are right, they removed it or nvinspector removed it with r445, he mentioned he removed latency setting, because people were using it wrong.

EDIT:
    I returned to 442.01 and silk smooth is back.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2020
    fox.mr and Smokey25 like this.

5. Smokey25

Smokey25 Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX970 EVGA FTW+
    Thanks for letting me know ! Thats a bummer though. This setting was so good for FF15 with its horrible stutter issues. Hope they put it back again in newer versions.. Maybe even an offcial setting in the Nvcpl would be great..

fox.mr likes this.
  6. Smough

Smough Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1660
    Weird. I have the option with 442.59 drivers and latest Inspector version.

RodroG likes this.
  7. BuildeR2

BuildeR2 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 4090 TUF OG OC
    Just as an update, still on 442.59 and been gaming for over a week with zero crashes, CTD's or freezes.

RodroG likes this.
  8. RodroG

RodroG Active Member

GPU:
    RTX 3080 / 10GB
    I agree with you. That version is still rock solid and it performs very well too. In fact, and according to my regular driver analysis, I still consider v442.59 as my current recommended driver for Turing users (can't be sure of the same on Pascal configs, but probably it would be so as well).

9. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    just don't play cod on that one, its faster but in exchange heat effects, plane rotors and wingtip cloud trails are broken.

10. RodroG

RodroG Active Member

GPU:
    RTX 3080 / 10GB
    You have no idea. Sora/Astyanax, please stop presupposing and prejudging, please. I wish you could stop counterarguing an replaying others, simply, for the mere fact of doing it, and doing this without any based contrast 90% of the time. You have no idea what I play or not. It seems to me surprising, to say the least, your "compulsion" or "obsession" to throw against others biased and unfounded statements most of the time, here in this forum, on reddit and on Nvidia forums, and for having the "last word" in most of the threads you participate. Let's do a reciprocal favor: ignore my comments, I'll do the same with yours. Good luck, stay safe and regards.

Smough likes this.

11. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    Yes, actually, i do have an idea.

Rotflmao

Missing effects
    Heat shader
    Contrails
    Rotors

One reason i don't put any value in your recent benchmarks is because you use an exponential scale formula to determine the difference change results which makes performance changes look larger than they actually are, as well as not paying attention as to whether graphics are all actually working or not.

Something other redditors called you out on before leading you to creating that benchmarks sub :rolleyes:

Don't attempt to dictate where and who comments about or to you in a public forum since you've made yourself a public entity criticism is permitted in any form, you literally went full snowflake over being told accurately that cods busted on 442.59.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2020
  12. RodroG

RodroG Active Member

GPU:
    RTX 3080 / 10GB
    The first thing you claim is misleading, the current approach and formula I use is not exponential and was fixed and improved time ago to not overestimate the differences. The second is just not true, since I make it clear that my all my data, notes and recommendations are always tentative and relative to the context of analysis and different user needs, differentiating when the latest version is also recommended according to different users needs and contexts. Sora, I'm not attempting to dictate what you can say or not (we can both say what we want, but there are limits for everything, imo), but I'm just trying to get you to reflect and reconsider, of course if you want, the attitude you show towards others here and that, in my opinion, seems a clear attitude of trolling, disqualification and sistematic conflict with others. I don't care if you don't value my analysis at all, and I wish we could all value yours some day.

13. fabiovtec

fabiovtec Member

GPU:
    ASUS R9 270X @1270
    I dont have any of those probs with 442.59 1070 GTX on cod

RodroG likes this.
  14. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    Yes you do. :rolleyes:

15. d0gs0n4c1d

d0gs0n4c1d Member

GPU:
    Rog Strix 4070Ti OC
    Maybe he's not... For the record I haven't seen any missing effects too. Just my 2c.

Another video from the same guy you posted above, shows no missing effects on 442.59:

RodroG likes this.

16. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    Well the game did have LOD and missing graphics faults at launch, actual gameplay since doesn't display significant fps differences though between either driver.

Watching your vid and the 442.74 vid side by side, theres no performance differences, so in the 442.59vs74 video the only reason for the former being faster was missing graphics.

17. Sajittarius

Sajittarius Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 4090
    my 2080ti definitely had bad RAM, and i didnt want to send it back right away and be without a card, so had the memory underclocked like 300mhz in Afterburner, lol.... i went past 1 year owning it, but its a Gigabyte and i found out it actually had a 3 year warranty so i finally broke down and sent it in. Since it came back its working great the last few months, but i definitely am not trying to overclock it at all.

18. BuildeR2

BuildeR2 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 4090 TUF OG OC
    I've been on 445.98 for several days now and things seem to be fine with the GPU downclock.