System Clock Plug-in

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by McLMan, Nov 10, 2008.

1. Andy_K

Andy_K Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060
    System Time in the OSD?

There are two ways to achieve this without plugins.

1. in MSI Afterburner Settings -> On-Screen Display-> enable "Show system time"

2. In MSI Ab Settings -> Monitoring -> click on the three dots on the right of "Show in On-Screen Display" to bring up On-Screen Display layout editor -> Section "Separators", Field Prolog add in Variable %Time%
    Example:
    [​IMG]

InsideInfinity likes this.
  2. InsideInfinity

InsideInfinity Member

GPU:
    MSI GTX980TI 6G
    Hey there,

thats a super interesting and helpful post, thanks for that !! Though i have some advanced questions related to that.

i'll add a screenshot on how i want it to be and how it is now:

osd.png

i want the time to be shown in the FPS column (besides the fps column after the frametime, see the red frame) and i want it to be colored white not orange. how can i achieve that ? would be very happy if you or someone else could help me, thats the last bit i need to make my personal osd "perfect" for me). ((also don't mind the 30fps in WoW, its only because i made the screenshot while the game window was inactive (with the windows snipping tool))

/e: nevermind, i managed on my own. might not be perfect but it will be good enough.

managed with <P=> and <C=> commands.

one additional question that maybe someone knows. can i set a title before the time is displayed ?

/e: nevermind i managed to do it all alone. pretty easy and really well made :D my overlay looks like this now:

OSD Finished.png

Thanks to @Andy_K for giving me the idea to improve my personal osd and add the one thing i was missing :D

Last edited: Apr 8, 2020
    Andy_K likes this.
  3. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

Try to use 7.3.0 b 3 and overlay editor plugin.

4. InsideInfinity

InsideInfinity Member

GPU:
    MSI GTX980TI 6G
    @Unwinder thanks for the Tip, though i got it to work exactly like i imagined it. Tweaked it a bit more after my last Post and for me personally its perfect now ;)

5. Skyy

Skyy Guest

GPU:
    Palit GTX 1070 DUAL
    Any idea why %Time% is not working in the Hypertext Overlay Editor?

6. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

Because there are different macroses, for 12 and 24-hour time formats. And they are demonstated in video, demonstrated in sample overlay layout included in distributive and visible in the macro list in the editor.

7. Skyy

Skyy Guest

GPU:
    Palit GTX 1070 DUAL
    Alright, sorry to be such a noob, the holidays were a bit stressful here.

8. Hypnopomp

Hypnopomp Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2070-S
    Quick question. Is there any way to have just the hour and minutes? So it displays HH:MM.
    This turned out to be the perfect solution for having a system clock overlay in games but I find HH:MM:SS a bit unappealing/distracting.