Zalman Releases CNPS20X Cooler with 300W TDP

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Zalman started distributing their CNPS20X. The CNPS20X is a twin tower type side flow CPU cooler that connects two heat sinks with heat pipes. Combining a uniquely designed heat pipe that minimizes ...

Zalman Releases CNPS20X Cooler with 300W TDP

GSDragoon and Embra like this.
  2. superpoeper

superpoeper Active Member

GPU:
    Asus GTX1070 O8G
    always loved their designs and i quite like the look of this new one even without the lighting it looks rather elegant compared to my "poop brown" NH-D15.

according to a review on youtube (if permitted: )
    it should beat the Noctua NH-D15 by a couple of degrees at the same RPM's while it is smaller in size... (less cpu cooler height needed in a case)

i would love to see you guys do a review of this product since it possibly could knock the "king of aircoolers" of the throne while being smaller at the same time...

fingers crossed to see a review of the Zalman CNPS20X...

Noisiv and GSDragoon like this.
  3. superpoeper

superpoeper Active Member

GPU:
    Asus GTX1070 O8G
  4. The Laughing Ma

The Laughing Ma Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070ti
    You know theirs a black version of it? Saying that prior to trying my hand at watercooling I used to use Zalman coolers.

5. kakiharaFRS

kakiharaFRS Master Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 RTX 3090
    ah finally someone who actually read AMD specs, read reviews or tested the cpu themselves and know that no a 180 or 250W TDP cooler is not "enough"

p.s. for those that don't know cooler rated TDP are the real deal because they test it on heating plates doing that exact wattage unlike cpu fantasy TDP that is above anything else a marketing tool

Last edited: Mar 29, 2020
  6. RyuzakiL

RyuzakiL Active Member

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX-1070
    I hope this gets reviewed on this site, any way I could careless about the noise as I got used to with the Delta QFR1212GHE fan (1.6A variant) running at 2,200rpm. Anyhow, I hope there's a way to use other fans - or I will be force to do another Zip Tie magic, just like what I did to my now ancient Cooler Master V6GT cooler (attached the Delta fans using that technique). XD