Geforce Game Ready 445.75 Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by peppercute, Mar 23, 2020.

1. skywalkermibnasa

skywalkermibnasa Guest

GPU:
    RTX2080TI nvlink
    Playing "Shadow Of The TombRaider" using RTX2080Ti SLI,if you fast travel from point to point one or several times,U will got CTD with jump-window says“DXGI-_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG” , besides play with the single card which is sli-mode off is CTD-Free.
    CPU:i7-9900K no OC

Graphics Card:RTX2080Ti nvlinks no OC
    RAM:32GB DDR4 3600MHz no OC
    Game settings:4K/2TSAA or 4TSAA /RTX shadow is ultra/exclusive fullscreen mode/all other options set to highest

Debug code:
    CTD prompt:0X887A0006:DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG
    Windows log:
    错误应用程序名称: SOTTR.exe,
    版本: 1.0.296.0,
    时间戳: 0x5d273345
    错误模块名称: SOTTR.exe,
    版本: 1.0.296.0,
    时间戳: 0x5d273345
    异常代码: 0xc0000005
    错误偏移量: 0x0000000006d2556f
    错误进程 ID: 0xd4c
    错误应用程序启动时间: 0x01d6019f1bfea39c

play with sli-mode off is CTD-Free~~ plz dev you can easliy reproduce this problem by using my rig/game settings~~

2. k3lt

k3lt Active Member

GPU:
    ZOTAC GTX 1060 6GB
    Anyone tried DLSS 2.0 with RE2 Remake?

3. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 4070Ti EXG.v2
    Does the game support it now?

4. k3lt

k3lt Active Member

GPU:
    ZOTAC GTX 1060 6GB
    Not sure hence i'm asking

5. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 4070Ti EXG.v2
    "NVIDIA DLSS 2.0 only works with Deliver Us The Moon and Wolfenstein: Youngblood; launches in MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries today; and comes to Control via a game patch on March 26th.
    DLSS 2.0 is also available to Unreal Engine 4 developers through the DLSS Developer Program that will accelerate deployment in one of the world’s most popular game engines."

from

https://www.guru3d.com/news-story/download-geforce-game-ready-445-75-drivers.html

6. loracle

loracle Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1660 super
    So far so good, finally, a good driver untill now, well done Manuel (Nvidia).

7. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti

While I agree that the target of your ire is an insufferable boor, perhaps even on my level at times, your first post in this thread was entirely, 100%, a personal attack post. It had nothing to do with anything. Your complaints that folks 'learn something on the internet' is also, remarkably dumb. We all learn from somewhere. We are all born without innate knowledge. We are ALL TAUGHT. One could infer by your irrational anger toward a random poster on the web, that could be an indication of your own complexes. However, I will refrain from being a hypocritical online Dr. Phil. But common sense....
    Storms.jpg

vanDiemen and KrueLLa like this.
  8. elrazor

elrazor Master Guru

GPU:
    AorusMaster 3080
    This driver is worse than 442.74, it lost his smooth gameplay feedback. Also same FPS results.

9. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    I got one strange DBS, DRS? issue when Importing 5-6 profiles in nvinspector (image sharpening glitch?), other then that it's ok.

So for 440 series, for me personally only this 445.75 and 442.01 is ok, rest sucks.

10. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    When they add or deprecate driver features, old profiles can be incompatible.

11. dexterav

dexterav Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus TUF 4090 OC
    we have new nvinspector .12

12. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    Yep, back in Feb, it's in the Inspector thread. If you're addressing my post, a new version doesn't change the issue that with older profiles created with an older driver, they can be incompatible when you try to import them.

13. squallypo

squallypo Member

GPU:
    asus gtx 980
    for those with gtx 980 and related, which would you say its the best driver so far?

14. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    Hotfix driver soon

15. janos666

janos666 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX3080 10Gb
    I tried it with DUTM and it's surprisingly good with native 4k res and DSSL=Quality (I am unable to change the display resolution/refreshrate in DX12 mode, it defaults to native), although I am not sure if anti-aliasing gets grayed out at TAA-High because AA is forced OFF or AA is forced to TAA-High when DSSL is used. It would be great to know for certain if the anti-aliasing is handled by DSSL or TAA. If it's TAA, then DSSL=Quality is simply "almost real 4k". Otherwise, DSSL is "as good as TAA". :D

16. aufkrawall2

aufkrawall2 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    7800 XT Hellhound
    I suppose DLSS completely relies on its own algorithm, without the TAA of the game itself.

17. anxious_f0x

anxious_f0x Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS TUF RTX 4090
    Hopefully Metro Exodus gets some DLSS 2.0 loving.

angelgraves13 and newls1 like this.
  18. densou

densou Member Guru

GPU:
    3070 Twin Edge OC
    get back testing Vulkan Beta releases pls :p

-Tj- likes this.
  19. Mapson

Mapson Member Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2060 Super 8GB
    Hotfix Driver is likely to be 445.78, branch r445_75-2

----

EDIT: 445.78 released

https://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5009/kw/445.78

This Hotfix driver addresses the following:

- Some DirectX 11 games may fail to launch when Image Sharpening is enabled from the NVIDIA Control Panel

Windows 10 64-bit Standard Driver link - https://international.download.nvid...top-notebook-win10-64bit-international.hf.exe

Windows 10 64-bit DCH Driver link - https://international.download.nvid...notebook-win10-64bit-international-dch.hf.exe

Last edited: Mar 25, 2020
  20. tayyar

tayyar Member

GPU:
    This is the exact behavior I was talking about. I'm sorry for whatever happened to you to destroy your self esteem IRL to make you feel the need to lord over people in an online forum for asking simple questions, but considering you read psychology books, and even boast about it as if it's an achievement, you can start seeing yourself.

Wow, so elitist and so cool. Apart from assuming there are no books on the internet, what if I learn words that are too big for my mouth? Wouldn't people with inferiority complex use one of the most tired comebacks like "you just learned that word from the internet/thesaurus and wanted to use it in a sentence" as if a simple word like narcissism was asked in a GRE exam or something? :)