Pollen season hit here the same time coronavirus fear hit here!...Grrrr

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by airbud7, Mar 17, 2020.

1. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    My black truck is now green! ....

I live in the Southern United States....every year pollen give me big headaches....glad I paid my Netflix and internet bill ahead of time!

Last edited: Mar 17, 2020
  2. Alessio1989

Alessio1989 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    The solution:

[​IMG]

More effective and cheaper than Cetirizine

386SX, SpajdrEX and airbud7 like this.
  3. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    we need those trees for toilet paper though?.....:D

Undying and 386SX like this.
  4. Alessio1989

Alessio1989 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    I have a traditional bidet at home, my need of toiler paper is halved.

airbud7 likes this.

5. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    I have a hose pipe and a nice shower....

sverek likes this.
  6. Alessio1989

Alessio1989 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Does the hose pipe spit warm water too?

airbud7 likes this.
  7. Tiny_Clanger

Tiny_Clanger Guest

GPU:
    igpu
    you crap in the yard and dont wipe your butt :D

386SX, airbud7, sverek and 1 other person like this.
  8. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    it takes about 4 seconds but yeah, the cold part at the beginning is a chilling wake up then I have the nice warming effects of warm water on my buttocks!...Thank you for asking about my butt.

if you have any more questions feel free to ask.

sverek and Alessio1989 like this.
  9. Tiny_Clanger

Tiny_Clanger Guest

GPU:
    igpu
    are you a crotch hound?

:D

airbud7 likes this.
  10. Tiny_Clanger

Tiny_Clanger Guest

GPU:
    igpu
    the morning after a vindaloo :D

11. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    Better immune system doesn't seem to account for much in this regard although I am less sensitive to the grassy fluff stuff in the air now at least but I always seem to run into a Autumn or Winter cold lasting a week or two together with when this little season of fun (Or not.) starts though the timing with this Corona issue means you get this odd effect where every sniffle or cough harmless as it is makes it so people don't just look like you offended their very beings anymore they just kinda tend to clear out or move away a bit eh can't fault people being cautious I suppose especially the way the government here made a few predictions and statements which doesn't seem to have quite gone as expected. :D
    (Not that it's gone that badly though even if preparations and care could have been a bit better, remains to be seen how the rest of these next few months go I guess but not too critical thus far at least so that's good.)

Unsurprisingly when they made the latest one to encourage people not to horde or stockpile it had the entirely opposite effect so buying stuff is kinda funny now seeing everyone cart out massive supplies of toilet paper and what not, not that I don't understand people being cautious especially elderly though considering how they can push and shove like pro Rugball (Handegg? :p ) players you'd think the younger generation be the one at risk ha ha.

Pollen can be really sucky though for anyone even partially sensitive to it plus nature has it all divided up into most of the year for various seeds and types of weird fluff all over the air from grass to birch as two big ones to various other types fir and pine that's fairly common around here or all these flower things popping up even if the weather has gone from snow to rain to storm to sunny and whoops back to rain and storm, hardy little things though I suppose that's nothing new for plantlife. (Pops up through asphalt after all and most anywhere for that matter.)

And it looks like the various insects are back up too fruit flies and the rest.

[​IMG]

Hate those things.

Sure ants and wasps can be real persistent too but these little mosquito critters are something else, above is from a movie for effect this is Sweden after all not Australia home of lovely cute and really dangerous wildlife. :D
    (Well over there I suppose it's things like those Huntsman spiders which must be every arachnophobia affected persons worst nightmare.)

EDIT: Effectively Winter and all at least it's just cold now Spring is coming and everything's going to be all wild for a while.

EDIT: And I completely forgot about these.

[​IMG]

Last year was pretty active wonder how big of a pain it'll be to clean out the fluffy dandelion spores this year. :p

Last edited: Mar 18, 2020
    airbud7 likes this.
  12. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    [​IMG]

y'all need to invest in one of these things!

big ROBOT bill and JonasBeckman like this.
  13. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    Isn't that going to be a real awkward stain to try and hide when not sitting down though? :p

EDIT: Aww and there goes the business opportunity now that everyone's stockpiling all the TP already, should have cleared stores of the Softy Butt editions and sold at a high price once the HardAss TP took it's toll a week or two into this.
    (Well someones probably attempting it, might see price fluctuations on goods too from the retailers directly if things get worse.)

EDIT: Suppose multiplayer is out too for that matter now that everyone is keeping a bit more isolated.

[​IMG]

Although to be fair I don't think the idea ever went as far as co-op or multi-player or cross(stream) compatibility heh. :p
    (Probably for the better at least for the cleanup needed if nothing else.)

EDIT: No clue if these would ever pick up though when the top piece there looks suspiciously like a camera attachment.
    (Not sure if being a IR device for measuring would go down much better for that matter.)

Last edited: Mar 18, 2020
  14. Texter

Texter Guest

GPU:
    Club3d GF6800GT 256MB AGP
    I didn't know people were breathing up their ass, I thought just out...let alone pollen.