Mother injects 8 year old with botox

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Darkest, May 13, 2011.

1. Palerider

Palerider Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HIS X1950XTX
    * I agree with everyone here*

But just for the sake of debate: How would you feel about a news story like this:

LMAO, I'm no AP writer, but if this was real, women would eat it up.How many moms would be expected to do it for their kids sake?
    After all, all those side effects are there with the flue vaccine, and moms and dads who won't get their kids the vaccine are under a tremendous amount of pressure.
    I recognize this woman is nuts, but under different circumstances, this could have been a popular trend.

Keitosha likes this.
  2. Pill Monster

Pill Monster Banned

GPU:
    7950 Vapor-X 1100/1500
    ^I was under the impression that oxidization cased aging....no?

3. proliferazor

proliferazor Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD 7950
    thats great news but the L'Oréal Paris commercial I was forced to watch before watching news clip put it in perspective and balanced out the good that had just been done.

4. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    Parental fail!

5. Xbrain

Xbrain Master Guru

GPU:
    Radeon HD 6950
    @palerider:

The problem is not the doctors doing that stuff. The problem lies with the hole society that made them what they are. When people gather, part of their culture (good or bad) creates new tendencies. In this case the society is the US, the cause is the fear of aging, caused by the fear of death, caused by christianity. This is not to start any flames and I hope that you guys understand I'm speaking strictly from a socio economic point of view. Asian people, on the contrary are less prone to this as they take pride in experience and are thus proud of aging. A lot of their behavior is from budhism, and I mean the philosophical aspect, not the religious dogma.

To sum up, when a whole society is scared of one thing, with or without reason, something happens to counter it. The same happens with govs, when their people want something, whether they understand it or not (like electrical power) someone will want to satisfy this carving to rise to power.

Conclusion ? Every single person is responsible. The hole is but a sum of parts.

6. The Chubu

The Chubu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSi GTX560 TwinFrozrII OC
    i loled at the "But she asked for it!" Sounded like a rapist:D

7. Year

Year Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 690
    i don't know whats worse.. criminals who rape children, fathers who beat to death their 1 year old babies or moms who inject their daughters with Botox.

someone should inject this mom's face with sulphuric acid. [​IMG]

8. Cyberdyne

Cyberdyne Guest

GPU:
    2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra
    What's going on rn, how are these new people finding this random thread!

Brasky likes this.
  9. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    I was thinking that as well, I got the email and thought I don't remember subscribing to that.

Clicking on it, I know why but I still don't know why anyone would pick this thread.

10. Loobyluggs

Loobyluggs Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060 12GB
    I've been quoted many times over the years for saying the following that, no woman on the planet has ever disagreed with:

"I would never, ever hit a woman but; I would slap a bitch..."

11. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    This necro trend is weird.

12. Loobyluggs

Loobyluggs Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060 12GB
    Yup - I have to say that I do not disrespect the mods on these forums, but they clearly do not have the tools needed to :

a) Install a plugin
    b) Apply plugin to stop necro "inactive" threads from having the ability to post past X days of inactivity

The thing is, these forums are using a simple system, that can have all of this glory for the moderators so they can do their ******* jobs and actually moderate content.

What you could do is just - LOCK all threads older than 180 days. Minus the threads on Star Citizen of course, I need those for future gloating rights...:p

13. Keitosha

Keitosha Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX6800 / Vega56
    Holy necromoly! The girl from the article is about 17 years old now.

14. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti

Well yeah, because it's a woman hitting another woman as it is addressed it TO a woman.

Has any MAN ever disagreed?