Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Stone Gargoyle, May 30, 2019.

1. Shataan

Shataan Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 4090ti
    Just completed my 3rd play through of the SP Campaign. Imho Best COD ever. ..... campaignwise. I really wish the Co op missions felt more like the sp campaign. And that I could just host a co op mission and 3 buds could join. I don`t really dig how Co op was done. It doesn`t at all feel like a continuation of the sp campaign. Aaaah well. Guess I`ll just replay the Campaign now and then till we see MW 2. ;p

Nice to see we finally got a Next Gen Modern Warfare.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2020
    DocStr4ngelove and ramthegamer like this.
  2. Radical_53

Radical_53 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3
    But co-op works like that? Form a party and go into spec ops.

3. TaskMaster

TaskMaster Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC Trinity 4080
    I think what he meant is have a more SP feel to the coop. The coop to me just feels like a huge deathmatch against constantly spawning bots, just needs more story driven parts and unique objectives. Of course I can be totally wrong referring to what he actually meant.

I have to say I have not touched the game in a while, will probably jump in this weekend.

Shataan likes this.
  4. Radical_53

Radical_53 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3
    The mission to unlock Otter at least starts like a campaign mission. If you’re not silent, hell breaks loose.
    I don’t know whether there’s a night/NVG mission though.
    The two missions I did weren’t like a deathmatch.

5. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    Guys just bought the game 42.99 euros , but my problem lies with, the Anti aliasing options, somehow my screen is very sensitive for jaggies, and smaa 1x is not enough,as i see lot of jaggies..any fix with minimal perfomance penalty?

6. Radical_53

Radical_53 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3
    Minimal? No idea. I'm using the filmic 2x option in combination with Reshade and the CAS filter by AMD. Perfectly clear picture.
    I can check the details, if you want, right after the update is finished.

ramthegamer likes this.
  7. MerolaC

MerolaC Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AsRock RX 6700XT
  8. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    I have to say this is probably the best cod campaign i ever played, this is what i call a AAA shooter that is worth it, the campaign is a real hit, takes some time to get used to the super fast multiplayer modes though, if ur used to cs go,forget it,this is fast...

Shataan likes this.
  9. Shataan

Shataan Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 4090ti
    Just started the Campaign again on Realism. Absolutely LOVE the way this game moves, sounds, and looks! VERY immersive! This is my new Litmus Test for a milcombat game. I hope they are working on Modern Warfare 2. Anyone know what todays update was for?

10. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    i have no idea, but this game has become some 200 gb...?

11. Shataan

Shataan Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 4090ti
    My MW folder says 147 Gigs.

ramthegamer likes this.
  12. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    Is it me or the exterior graphics on the mission in urzikstan look so dated, the london missions look amazing though but the exterior graphics just not on par with graphics where there s buildings and the night lighting look much better than the day missions

13. Radical_53

Radical_53 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3
    A lot of the better graphics goes down to lighting, effects and textures. The geometry could still be rather easy.
    Overall, it looks great, works so well and feels amazing to be honest that I don’t mind.
    There’s something left for part 2 and the new consoles :)

DocStr4ngelove likes this.
  14. DocStr4ngelove

DocStr4ngelove Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 3080TI Ventus3X
    I think so too. The strong point of this game iies in the heat of the action and the feeling of the weapons.
    If you have the time to study details in the distance you 're doing it wrong lol xD

ramthegamer likes this.
  15. Radical_53

Radical_53 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3
    The details are done so well. After this, I’m sure I can’t go back to a game without reloading while ADS, using my gun while on a ladder, without leaning/mounting.
    The package is really well done.

16. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    Very addictive playing team deathmatch and getting the nick of it,explore closely to find ur target and rain down on him with ur m4 xd

17. Shataan

Shataan Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 4090ti
    I rarely play mp now cause most games seem to end up being pretty much pure twitch. Once in awhile though, I get on a server where almost everyone on both sides are playing a somewhat slower more tactical feel game. And that`s when it really rocks for me. Tbh, I`d like to see this game have more of a Medal Of Honor 2010 mp feel/style. But as it is in small doses is ok for me.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2020
    MaCk0y likes this.
  18. Radical_53

Radical_53 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3
    It used to be better. The more people get to know the maps, the faster the game gets.
    I usually play Hardcore or smaller objective-based modes, Gunfight, to get around this a little.

19. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    i do agree, it s been twitch fest all around in team death match but only for the small maps... the larger ones are good
    but i can t help but say that the fps drop is huge whenever there s enemy UAV dropping missiles and such, i had dips into 40s.... is it because of my 970?

20. TaskMaster

TaskMaster Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC Trinity 4080
    Yes it is because of your 970..