Steam autumn 2019 sale has started

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Texter

Texter Guest

GPU:
    Club3d GF6800GT 256MB AGP
    Outdated version of the mod, though...v6 isn't on Moddb, that's why I posted the link earlier.

@Angantyr : all the crappy plot decisions remain but it has significantly fewer glitches, improved gameplay balancing, aliens acting like aliens and something that resembles a story, with all the classic weapons, sound effects and the motion tracker. Like I said...you could get it at the current discount just to show SEGA (etc.) there's still interest in Alien games. Of course, Portal 2 is a 96/100 scoring game and 89 cents...

-Tj- likes this.
  2. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    well i pick up sekiro and I damn glad I got it for pc there is no way in hell I would be able to play a game like this with 30fps, just like I could not play nioh on ps4 in movie mode's 30 fps, 60fps is only way to play such games

3. magiQx

magiQx Active Member

GPU:
    vega 64
    after almost a month, its fine :D. actually got used to it a couple of hours after the that update.

4. sverek

sverek Guest

GPU:
    NOVIDIA -0.5GB
    This patch is so active with items and things, as I support player, I never been so busy in the game, my brain just burns out. So much things to do :D