Stats stuck on desktop screen

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by Meccs, Dec 6, 2019.

1. Meccs

Meccs Active Member

GPU:
    Radeon RX 480 GAMING X 8G
    Whenever I have OSD enabled in games and restart my Windows 10 PC the OSD shows up on the desktop and gets stuck there. Even if I close RSS and Afterburner from the Windows tray it's still showing the OSD. The OSD hotkey also doesn't work. I have to manually disable the OSD and then restart my PC to make it not show up/go away.

2. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    as far as i am aware, RTSS is hard coded to not activate on the explorer.exe or dwm.exe processes.

3. Meccs

Meccs Active Member

GPU:
    I changed nothing though. It just suddenly started to appear on the desktop. It looks like this:

[​IMG]

This is not an issue with my graphics card or anything. If I have the OSD disabled and restart it behaves like normal. It's just when I had it enabled in game and don't disable it and then restart, my desktop looks like this.

Edit: was caused by YoloMouse. Fixed it.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2019
  4. Andy_K

Andy_K Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060
    So you made an exclusion profile in RTSS for YoloMouse?

5. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

If that's the case, give me exact name of executable and I'll add it to built-in exclusions list in the next version.

Meccs likes this.
  6. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    yolomouse.exe according to virustotal

7. Meccs

Meccs Active Member

GPU:
    Yep.
    YoloMouse.exe that is correct. I use it for FFXIV since I tend to lose the mouse cursor in fights with a lot of stuff going on. Not sure why it triggered the RTSS OSD since I have YoloMouse configured to only run in certain games but it does start with Windows.