Anybody got kokoon headphones?

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by southamptonfc, Dec 2, 2019.

1. southamptonfc

southamptonfc Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac 4090 OC
    Anybody tried these?

https://kokoon.io/

They are supposed to have EEG sensors and AI that learns what audio helps you sleep best. I live in quite a noisy area and I thought they could help me get a good night's sleep...

2. insp1re2600

insp1re2600 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4080 FE
    look good, but not sure id risk sleeping in a pair of £300 headphones, id be more awake with the anxiety of breaking them lol

3. southamptonfc

GPU:
    Zotac 4090 OC
    Ha, well they've got a good black Friday discount right now that makes them not much more than the Bose sleeppods but you seem to get a helluva lot more tech for your money with Kokoon.

I think I might give them a shot, they seem to get good reviews. Even if I don't use them for sleeping at home, they should be good for plane and train journeys.

insp1re2600 likes this.
  4. anticupidon

anticupidon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Polaris/Vega/Navi
    Wanna sleep better?
    No electronic devices after 8 pm , exercise, very light dinner ( or none) a good wine and a awesome shag with your SO.

5. southamptonfc

GPU:
    Zotac 4090 OC
    Unfortunately for me, there are inconsiderate people in cars and drunk people who can wake me regardless of my preparations!

6. anticupidon

anticupidon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Polaris/Vega/Navi
    Sorry to hear that. I also suffer from being waked up very early in the morning by people with cars and motorcycles reviving their engine at 5-6 AM. Plus my neighborhood which is an old lady has its alarm clock set at 4:AM.
    Solution: silicon sponge earplugs. You can fire artillery regiment and I couldn't hear a sound.