Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.11.3 Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by OnnA, Nov 18, 2019.

1. boombastik

boombastik Master Guru

GPU:
    rtx 3060 msi 8gb
    This seems to be windows bug where when on desktop has 60 hz in gaming with hdmi tries to use 59.94 and you see the black screen. In dvi this problem does not exist and it is the same with nvidia.

2. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    most 60hz displays are 59.94 now.

3. boombastik

boombastik Master Guru

GPU:
    rtx 3060 msi 8gb
    It is the same but it seems when you alt+tab a game the monitor tries to search again the same resolution. It has something to do with this because my firmware in monitor has both 60hz and 59.94.
    I have seen it and it fixed with dvi. @warlord try it if this possible you have nothing to loose.

4. GREGIX

GREGIX Master Guru

GPU:
    Inno3d 4090 X3
    Why in the hell use HDMI anyway? I only see reason while using TV as gaming screen...

5. AlleyViper

AlleyViper Master Guru

GPU:
    Strix 2070S|6700XT
    On my rx480 + old hp w2207 connected via dvi>dvi, monitor doesn't come on after resume from sleep neither the system is responsive (can't force shutdown). Using a dvi>hdmi cable (monitor>card) the problem goes away. It's been like that since a few months, don't know if driver or CU related under 1903/1909.

6. v4rich

v4rich Guest

GPU:
    Radeon™ RX Vega 11
    Hi, guys. I have some problems with GPU scaling in this driver. I want to play CS 1.6 with aspect ratio 4:3 (800x600 with black bars), but when I setting up this in Radeon Settings it runs properly for the first time, when I restart my computer it runs stretched with same settings.
    Did you face this problem?

P.S. Sorry for my bad English.

7. MaestroBayten

MaestroBayten Member Guru

GPU:
    Nitro+ 6950xt
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare keeps crashing if i try to set Texture details on High and i got some sort of Shadow bugs.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Sometimes eyes and hair are bugged aswell.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2019
  8. MerolaC

MerolaC Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AsRock RX 6700XT
    Anyway you can clear the game's shader cache?
    I know the first time you launch it, it gets generated. Maybe it needs to be regenerated.

9. Hypernaut

Hypernaut Master Guru

GPU:
    5700XT Red Devil
    Get a Sony Trinitron off Ebay. Amazing CRT. My aim is Godlike on that. I switch back to my 27-inch widescreen and I feel like my aim is off somehow.

AlleyViper likes this.
  10. Seren

Seren Guest

GPU:
    Asus Strix RX570
    It hasn't happened again since. The only difference is I haven't run Edge at the same time as all the other stuff. Edge is only my backup browser anyways so it's not a big deal, I was just too lazy to run Firefox in another instance with another profile (the current one is using a VPN browser extension).

Last edited: Dec 2, 2019

11. LocoDiceGR

LocoDiceGR Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 3060 Ti
    Radio Silence

12. djhuzi

djhuzi Guest

GPU:
    AMD Rx 480 8gb
    Someone can tell me how i can save the SCENE in re-live for make a clean update of driver? I don't find the file to save. Thank you. Is very important