GeForce Game Ready 441.20 WHQL - Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Deleted member 255716, Nov 12, 2019.

1. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    The truth hurts, doesn't it?
    It's a deliberate choice of Nvidia, indicating that the Titan is not meant to be a gaming card on their side.

cryohellinc likes this.
  2. DerSchniffles

DerSchniffles Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 3080Ti
    Can anyone test G-sync and let me know if it works in a borderless window? It is utterly broken...again. I tried reverting back to a previous driver and its not working there either. When I use DDU to uninstall the driver and then install, gsync works in a borderless window until I reboot the machine and then its broken again.

edit: Also, when in any type of borderless window, I cant even get vsync to work. It is set to on in the nvidia control panel and still does not work even if I turn it on in game. What is going on here?!

Edit 2: I closed down MSI Afterburner and it works. Even starting it back up, borderless window now works with gsync. Interesting.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2019
  3. Dagda

Dagda Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 super
    Give away those titans, they will help me a lot with my stuff thanks to their fp32 performance which are on par with 2080ti and they actually use the tensor cores in the workloads I do, yes they are entry level for pro, but I still don't have enough money for a quadro since my job still considers me young and inexperienced.

4. Keesberenburg

Keesberenburg Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 980 TI sc
    Love this one. COD MW, Max setting ,Grond War, at 1440p, 110-120fps. With a GTX 1080 Ti

5. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    I played MK11 a bit and yeah black square flash is still present, although I saw it only 1x during gameplay on Jaquie Bridges (custom cloth)..
    I was in playing VS online with various new dlc characters, just bought complete dlc. :)

6. Shataan

Shataan Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 4090ti
    Have been using these, and they seem like pretty solid drivers. No issues. I am running all Ultra on RDR2.... DDR`d to 3840X1620. Runs nice. Have not tried them with Modern Warfare yet.

7. Gottex

Gottex Guest

GPU:
    3080Ti
  8. d0gs0n4c1d

d0gs0n4c1d Member

GPU:
    Rog Strix 4070Ti OC
  9. Lurk

Lurk Master Guru

GPU:
    PNY RTX4080 VertoOC
    yeah, would love to know myself whether I should stick with hotfix 441.34 or install the newly uploaded 441.20's. kinda confusing o_O

10. Cave Waverider

Cave Waverider Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RTX 4090 TUF
    The newly uploaded ones are the same as regular 441.20 just with support for the GTX 1650 Super. So if you don't have that card, no need to re-download them. Also, if you didn't have any of the issues the Hotfix is supposed to fix, no need to use the hotfix (but you can try and see if anything else works better).

KrueLLa likes this.

11. Lurk

Lurk Master Guru

GPU:
    PNY RTX4080 VertoOC
    thanks! :)

12. Gottex

Gottex Guest

GPU:
    3080Ti
    Thank you guys ;)

13. Smokey25

Smokey25 Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX970 EVGA FTW+
    • This driver definetely runs worse for me overall in RDR2 using DX12. Ive also just had 2 crashes in an half hour. Gonna roll back.

14. Irenicus

Irenicus Master Guru

GPU:
    1070Ti OC
    it doesn't. Also don't use DX12 on an Nvidia card in RDR2

15. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    The date has changed because the driver has been repackaged to resolve an undisclosed installation issue that likely affected nobody in the wild.

16. Rich_Guy

Rich_Guy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070S X-Trio
    Ive just popped these on, and they seem ok, i was on those 432s that WU decided to force install a few days ago, but even though i was having no problems with them, i just decided to update them anyway, so now got the Low Latency, and Image Sharpening options too.

Ran the Shadow Of The Tombi bench, and got 3fps more (went from 58fps to 61fps, thats maxed out 3440x1440, with the RT off), so was probably worth updating, for an increase in performance, however slight :p

17. Rich_Guy

Rich_Guy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070S X-Trio
    :p

Sorted the stuttering out in Shadow Tombi, on the benchmark, 2nd test, where shes walking through the forest, when the camera panned down at the start, it used to stutter like a mofo, almost like pausing a few times, smooth as a babys bum now :D

thisisus likes this.
  18. Rich_Guy

Rich_Guy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070S X-Trio
    DLSS + Image Sharpening :D

19. Globespy

Globespy Guest

GPU:
    1080ti
    Why is this very same driver showing a release date of 11/22/2019 on Nvidia's download page?
    Does anyone know if they repackaged/changed anything?

Could just be a problem with the Nvidia driver page?

20. Mufflore

Mufflore Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus 3090 Xtreme
    Apparently there were some minor issues so it was repackaged.
    Read that on HardOCP somewhere.