Geforce Game Ready Driver 441.12 - Download and Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Tadeo, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Elajitz

Elajitz Master Guru

GPU:
    GeForce RTX 4090
    Getting artifacts whit these drivers in Forza Horizon 4! Car interior has some graphical white blocks at some times! and the Tree shadows are blocky in certain light during the day!

2. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    There are known issues with FH4 and FM7, nvidia is aware.

for FH4 it appears to be a memory leak that eventually results in textures not loading, corrupting and eventually crashing the game with a streaming error.

3. schoolofmonkey

schoolofmonkey Master Guru

GPU:
    Galax 4090
    I'm getting "Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered" in event log with RDR2 constantly.

It only seems to be that game though, because I can play Outer Worlds, Borderlands 3, Battlefield V etc fine

This is on a ROG 2080ti Strix

4. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    You should consider having your mother tested for cognitive function. If she's as altered as you say, I mean, you're apparently startled by it, it would not hurt.

Fumz likes this.

5. ManuelG

ManuelG NVIDIA Rep

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 2080 FE
    Please capture a full dmp file from the next crash from your PC as described in the FAQ below:
    https://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3335
    Then email it to me at driverfeedback@nvidia.com so we can review it.

6. vmanuelgm

vmanuelgm Active Member

GPU:
    Giga 4090 Master
    For me 441.12 is one of the best drivers released, working nicely in a lot of titles...

RDRII video:

7. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    figured it out, its not the presence of the sli profile but the absense of one of the unknown profiles at the bottom of inspector.

ID_0x20247e01 = 0x00000002 prevents an application from taking advantage of Vulkan MGPU.

This was not present in 441.08, but is present in 441.12

8. gozunz

gozunz Member

GPU:
    AMD 6900xt

Thanks dude. I spend all day working in UE4, no way im upgrading until that is fixed. Been stuck on 431 for awhile now :) (1080gtx, same issues.... in ue4 anyhow.)

venturi likes this.
  9. Yopfraise

Yopfraise Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI Suprim X 4090
    [​IMG]

Seriously ?
    Is Nvidia doing Nvidia again ?
    Owning a 1080ti here why is the 2060 (even if "super") so much above ?
    1080ti should be at least = to 2070, not so much below.
    Are they now dropping their GPU support after 2 years ? This is insane.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
  10. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 Suprim X
    There's something wrong with the last couple of nvidia drivers. I noticed corrupted artefact in tools like photoshop.
    Reverting back to 436.48 made them got away but i suspect they've broken something here.

441.08 and 441.12 are both affected, i've yet to test more.

Edit: wait a minute i've installed and reinstalled a couple time and it seems gone, might come from something else like contorl panel sharpening

11. garyb

garyb Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 4070
    Should be above the RX 5700 XT never mind the 2060 :eek: Bad port by the looks of it.

12. EdKiefer

EdKiefer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS TUF 3060ti
    2060 super practically is based off a 2070 card. faster ram (510GB/s BW) but slightly cut down cores. My guess memory BW has a lot to do with it in 4k.

Edit: nope it is not BM as 1080ti is 530GB/s. so "about" the same.
    The game does seem to be unoptimized and buggy in many regard ATM according to reports, so maybe patch will change things.

13. Paulo Narciso

Paulo Narciso Guest

GPU:
    ASUS Strix GTX 1080 Ti
    Nvidia in general is taking a beating in this game. I suspect more driver optimisation is on the way.

14. wasteomind

wasteomind Guest

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3
    Right but why 138 instead of 141 for 144hz hardware? Blur busters goes a bit in depth in it conclusions and in the case of using an external FPS limiter, don't recommend (or specify anyways) dropping that much lower? Here is the article: https://www.blurbusters.com/gsync/gsync101-input-lag-tests-and-settings/14/

Is the 138fps cap just additional headroom for the low latency mode to operate in the absence of an external fps limiter, or is blur busters wrong to say 141 is sufficient for Gsync + Vsync interactions?

15. Chastity

Chastity Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nitro 5700XT/6800M
    RDR2 is a console port, which is optimized for console hardware, aka GCN and AMD hardware. Turing does better because it has some hardware that is more GCN designed, and thus does better in console-optimized games. Same for COD:MW.

For more info:

16. Shataan

Shataan Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 4090ti
    I`m using a Clean Vers. of these drivers. They seem very nice for Modern Warfare 2019. Keepers. My monitors running at the 144mhz btw.

17. jorimt

jorimt Active Member

GPU:
    GIGABYTE RTX 4090
    On that page, it specifically states:
    "Set (a minimum of) 3 FPS limit below display’s maximum refresh rate."

That's your safe starting point for RTSS and you're average good in-game limiter.

I even did tests in that article with -10 FPS vs. -2 FPS, and there was no input lag improvement, even with an in-game limiter (where frametime varies more than with RTSS).

18. Shayne

Shayne Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 2070 Armor
    Think this is the best driver for my card/setup to date, always nice to have a fall back like this one. :D

19. wasteomind

wasteomind Guest

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3
    I've had 2 hard lockups in Shadow of the Tomb Raider with these drivers. Everything set to max with DX12, RTX on, and DLSS on. Also had two instances of 0x887A0005 DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED error messages at start up. I'm not getting the device hung message with these drivers anymore, but I suspect that the hard lockup replaces that. This was while playing and just running around towns, did not happen while benchmarking.

20. cricket bones

cricket bones Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW
    How is it a "fall back" if it is the newest publicly available driver?