10nm Ice Lake (38 Cores) and 14nm Cooper Lake (48 Cores) Xeon CPU Specs leak

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Oct 31, 2019.

1. nizzen

nizzen Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3x3090/3060ti/2080t
    14nm beating 7nm in performance.... Great job :p

2. gx-x

gx-x Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1070Ti Phoenix
    khm

https://store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey

one example out of many. AMD did succeed no doubt, but some people think the intel is "beaten" because AMD finally, after a decade or so, made something worth buying. For instance, I welcomed AMD success, by buying, thanks to AMD, cheaper intel CPU than it would have otherwise been. The only thing wrong with their CPU offering was the pricing.

3. Aura89

Aura89 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    Steam hardware survey is completely useless, does not show information, and exceptionally does not show information on the topic at hand which is Server MarketShare.

It has been stated and shown countless times why steam hardware survey is not a reliable indication of anything.

But again, you're here bringing useless information to support an idea that has nothing to do with anything on that useless information.

4. gx-x

gx-x Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1070Ti Phoenix
    Hasn't been shown to me, just people saying what you are without anything tangible to show. While that review might be useless to you, it is in line with intel profit and market reports, but I guess those are useless too. Also, bolding and underlining crap means just that, crap. Only useless information actually brought here is yours.

here is another survey, that you will find useless because it goes against your bias:

https://www.extremetech.com/computi...-share-as-intel-sticks-to-its-guns-on-pricing

5. wavetrex

wavetrex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ROG RTX 6090 Ultra
    Q2 is before Matisse and Rome launched.

Try harder.

6. gx-x

gx-x Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1070Ti Phoenix
    you mean, just claim something and not back it up with anything but say-so? I can't, I can't do it THAT hard, I just don't have it in me. I am terribly sorry. :( I also cannot go around the web searching for the links AMD fanbois will find acceptable, because, they just don't exist. I personally think that some even don't believe this news article. I mean, Intel is done for, dead, AMD killed them, everyone just tossed their Intel CPUs, be it desktop or server, into trash and rushed to buy AMD, that's how market works....when mom and dad pay for your "hard earned" stuff.

edit: I did post a link to latest pools from Steam (yes I know it's not for server market) and they include all AMD products. Too bad you haven't looked at them because this or that. Not my problem.
    Try harder.

7. Aura89

Aura89 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    The fact that you don't see how useless your lack of information is to the topic at hand is astounding.

But hey if you believe per the steam survey countless times over the past 2-3 years that single-core PCs are on the rise, less then 1.5Ghz processors are on the rise, less then 1GB of VRAM is on the rise, 2GB of ram and less is on the rise, etc. Then maybe you are just as you're calling me: Only caring about information that suits your own agenda.

Sure, you're probably going to look at the survey right now and say "it doesn't say those things", and you're correct, because it keeps going back and forth, one month it says all those are on the rise, the next month it says they are not. So if you believe you're "right" again because currently it doesn't say those things, you really, really need to pay better attention.

And again: None of this has anything to do with the topic at hand, the fact you can't be bothered to understand that, is very astounding.

Don't quote me if you're not willing to bring relevant information into the topic, again: Steam hardware survey literally, no matter how useless it is, has absolutely zero to do with the topic at hand.

The extremetech link however does, and exactly supports my statement, that i said here:

Because, and it's amazing i have to repeat myself, again, if AMD rose from 1% to 3.4% with a decent but not necessarily amazing server lineup, the logic behind AMD only getting an additional 1% from their current, blowing intel out of the water server lineup, less then they got with not as good of a lineup, doesn't make logical sense. Hence: troll.

I'm not saying it's impossible, only the future will tell, but to expect less then what has happened previously with a better lineup now, doesn't make LOGICAL sense.

Try reading next time before you post, and provide relevant information. I mean seriously did you even read the thread or did you get so triggered by me calling someone who is obviously trolling a troll that you couldn't be bothered to read the rest? The fact you linked to extremetech which directly states exactly what i have been stating, tells me you didn't even try to read the thread.

Then again depending on your next post you may just go on the ignore list specifically used for trolls.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2019