Battlefield 5 Update 5.0

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Oct 30, 2019.

1. nizzen

nizzen Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3x3090/3060ti/2080t
  2. vmanuelgm

vmanuelgm Active Member

GPU:
    Giga 4090 Master

As i said, recoil is not normal for those weapons.

When we share session I'll check it myself...

@nizzen

The thing is those are not my present stats since I have 2 accounts, one premium and one as owner after buying a second 2080Ti and have a coupon code from Nvidia. Changed nicks between them and tracker got spoiled.

But I keep up asking, mistery supergreat player, could u please share your nick???

I guess u won't, i can see it from my parallel dimension...

If we share session some day, please warn me in the chat, will follow u with interest...

3. JamesSneed

JamesSneed Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070
    I have to agree. I have played Battlefield since the BF2 days. The level of cheating now a days is over the top. If you see players at the top of the round with lots of kills and very few deaths with one of the highest pings in that server it is very likely they are cheating. All of the BFV cheats sniff packets which increases your ping times so unless you have extremely fast internet it will be apparent.

Watch this and you will have an idea on what to look for from other players. The ESP ie boxes drawn around all enemies in line of sight or not is by far the biggest issue and you know from constant prefire from certain players. The aim bots are second but only because they are smarter now and miss on purpose every few shots to miss detection.

4. vmanuelgm

vmanuelgm Active Member

GPU:
    Giga 4090 Master

Everybody knows it and admits it, except for botters and botters lovers (why will they love them???)

@nizzen says I cry cos I am bad because of my past KD (starting the game), but he forgets I have proofs. Nobody comes here with videos and proofs, but I do...

Blablabla and more blablabla and more blablabla, no proofs, no nicks to check stats, blablabla... Typical of botting kiddos...

Those bots are called silent bots (some hax call them silent, other simply have a bot setup), but all those bots can be seen in spectator sooner or later.

For example, there is a hax in which the death cam of the player whirls like hell, so that player is botting. Some other bots do what u say, miss some shots to not be so evident, but in the end u can check in spectator if that player is aiming properly or not and conclude.

@Corrupt_be for example seems to have a nice aim, but his recoil is absolutely out of this world, specially the lewis gun, which goes upper and upper even if u force your mouse down as a trick.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2019

5. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    That's not a trick, that should become second nature when using a gun in video games.

I'm more bothered by low FoV aimbotters that go under the radar than obvious spin bots. With obvious bots I just go "oh lol, look at that, well this server is RIP! On to the next one". Low key cheaters who hide it well go under the radar.

That and wallhackers are difficult to spot in a 64p game.

fantaskarsef likes this.
  6. vmanuelgm

vmanuelgm Active Member

GPU:
    Giga 4090 Master

Some wallhackers are very easy to spot cos they eat walls...

Others are more difficult, but u can bet someone is radaring/wallhacking if u are hidden in herbs and watchs u immediately.

7. Great White Shark

Great White Shark Active Member

GPU:
    GTX 1070 Jetstream
    Well there has been tons of cheaters. I'm sorry you feel that way, but its kinda obvious if a cheater in BF5, is using aimbots, wallhacks. They usually play alone, he has 35+kills already and can see where we appear, even killing us with the latest speed hack using a bayonet. I've reported hundreds of them, and nothing gets done by EA. Its appalling, but its killing of this great game.

In the end we killed a cheater when we drove and tank over him and he was still alive, so we did not move the tank! :)

8. Eastcoasthandle

Eastcoasthandle Guest

GPU:
    Nitro 5700 XT
    @nizzen
    Post your BFV user name so we can have a look.

9. nizzen

nizzen Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3x3090/3060ti/2080t
    So where is you're REAL acount stats? :rolleyes:

fantaskarsef likes this.
  10. vmanuelgm

vmanuelgm Active Member

GPU:
    Giga 4090 Master

It's pretty easy (maybe not for u), but i'll tell u when u tell me your nick in BFV...

11. gerardfraser

gerardfraser Guest

GPU:
    R9 290 Crossfire
    I have yet to finish the single player campaign and have never played online.I keep buying these Battlefield games,then complete the campaign a year or two later.They are great looking games and play great but I just do not get in to them for some reason and I have no clue what it is about them that I do not want to play the game for more than 30 minutes at a time.
    It is good getting free updates and never a bad thing.

12. zimzoid

zimzoid Guest

GPU:
    2xEVGA980TiSC+(H20) Swift
    Um can we talk about the update please? Cheater talk is boring

13. Great White Shark

GPU:
    GTX 1070 Jetstream
    I think the update looks amazing, best thing for Battlefield 5.

But the big news of today is that Battlefield 6 is coming in 2021/22 and its will be on Steam! So no more cheaters and hackers! Yah!

Last edited: Oct 31, 2019
    Solfaur and nizzen like this.
  14. vmanuelgm

vmanuelgm Active Member

GPU:
    Giga 4090 Master
    At least luck put Nizzen and me together in a BFV session, now know his nick and his total KD.

My team won that session and I had a better score than him, but he still a superplayer and I am bad!!!

:)

15. nizzen

nizzen Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3x3090/3060ti/2080t
    You had more kills and better K/d (camper), but I had more points. Just to be clear ;)

Nice try to lying....

I'm an average player like I said early in this thread... :) Congrats killing an average player when prone :p
    So where was all you're cheaters?

/ignore

Last edited: Oct 31, 2019

16. vmanuelgm

vmanuelgm Active Member

GPU:
    Giga 4090 Master

Well, I didn't say I killed u personally several times, but yep, maybe u had more points...

But what I did say is I am bad and u are a superplayer, don't complain!!!

:)

PS: there is an even better superplayer in your team I would like to spectate... Maybe he has scandinavian superpowers!!!

PS2: For those who say there are no cheaters in BFV, see this minivideo:

I was spectating and recording the multiple aimbotters in that session when the player called Voodoo_Versetti asked somebody to kick me. 30 seconds later my game crashed!!!

Reminded me the times in GTA V when anybody could crash your game... I saw several threads in which they say hackers can't crash your game or disconnect your internet, but I have confirmed they can...

Last edited: Nov 1, 2019
  17. geogan

geogan Maha Guru

GPU:
    4080 Gaming OC
    Why is there no more cheaters? Does Steam stop them somehow?

18. Great White Shark

GPU:
    GTX 1070 Jetstream
    It has a proper anti- cheat softare, unlike EA, who are absolute rubbish. They do nothing at all!

19. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    My favorite Battlefield hacker interaction moments were being killed by an ammo box while driving a tank.... and being headshot from across the map by a pistol while flying a jet.

xD