Ghost recon break out, or BL3

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Coolerking, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Coolerking

Coolerking Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire RX5700 XT
    Which one should I pick?
    Got a new GPU and it came with this...
    Help!
    Never played either series, long time CS guy from ages ago, play lots of pubg.
    Not sure i'm into the crafting thing that I think BL3 has..but who knows!

XenthorX likes this.
  2. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    Watch some gameplay of both on youtube to figure out which one you find more appealing.

cerebus23 likes this.
  3. cerebus23

cerebus23 Guest

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    well you need to go back 4 pages to find the bl3 thread but the main knock on bl3 is it being too borderlands formula like and you never played it to be bored with the formula?

and the other game i cant even find any thread on :p

id say bl3 for you should be a hoot because you not played 1 or 2 so the "humor" at lest will be fresh for you.

Coolerking likes this.
  4. kx11

kx11 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Breakout is horrible , don't waste money on it

BL3 is a lot more fun

ShadowDuke and cerebus23 like this.

5. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    Yeah for how it looks like Borderlands 3 seems to be more complete and in terms of game design Breakpoint tries a lot of new ideas but they aren't as fleshed out or well implemented. Few patches can help but a few patches already did some work by listening to a louder part of the fanbase so they already removed a lot of what was going to be used to make the game stand out and it even goes back to the beta builds were this removed things like the enemies ability to use grenades so the devs are trying to compromise a bit with their game vision and mass appeal and that usually doesn't work too well.

6. DocStrangelove

DocStrangelove Guest

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080 Super
    Comes down to personal taste really.

BL3 uses gameplay mechanics that are well established and though out - you can't go wrong with that.
    I'd only choose GR Breakpoint if you don't like the comic style and want to go for the realistic dark grittier atmosphere instead. GR Breakpoint has excellent stealth mechanics if you use them on extreme enemy difficulty.

7. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 4070Ti EXG.v2
    Very different types of games, BL3 is an over-the-top looter shooter while Breakpoint is a more realistic type military shooter with some RPG elements (and a loot system) on top.

If you like PUBG I guess Breakpoint would appeal to you more.

8. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 Suprim X
    Well well, Think both those game should shine if you got buddys to play with?
    if you're gonna play solo i'll check which game has the more itneresting A.I.
    Borderland also isn't ground breaking as far as graphic is concerned (from what i saw?!), while breakpoint despite all its flaws still deliver AAA graphics(looks good, character looks good, environements, gear...etc)