Destiny 2

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by harkinsteven, Mar 23, 2017.

1. millibyte

millibyte Maha Guru

GPU:
    Smoothbore125mm gun
    Or you know, maybe he's not a metagamer and might want the Forge weapons because they look cool and are fun as hell to use. I think they're still well worth it, especially Blast Furnace and Hammerhead.

2. Hammerhead is good, but I'm that kind of guy who jumps into the fight with Riskrunner :) For me this is the weapon that made me stay with Destiny2 for much longer.

millibyte likes this.
  3. anxious_f0x

anxious_f0x Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS TUF RTX 4090
    Ok, so to complete the Glorious Harvest you need to complete any of the weekly challenges that grants powerful gear, most of the vendors in the tower will give you powerful gear for completing a set amount of daily bounties.

You get Drang by completing the main story missions and any follow up Nessus story missions, if you've gone through the story already then you may have dismantled it, you can look in the collections tab in your inventory to get it back if you have, just go to collections > weapons and then select side arms and hopefully it's in there.

Netherwind likes this.
  4. millibyte

millibyte Maha Guru

GPU:
    Smoothbore125mm gun
    Yeah, Riskrunner is sweet, especially in fallen forges. You can keep on firing forever. There are so many great weapons in this game, too hard to choose sometimes. I'm liking Sweet Business and Sunshot now after the buffs.

Deleted member 164252 likes this.

5. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    Apparently:

6. Evileh

Evileh Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 3080 TI FTW UL
    I just masterworked riskrunner. that gun is so great when you can just blast for 40 sec straight.. I'm stuck on relics and golden too, relics I need the middle one and golden I need that last one for daily.. I've completed so many dailys in the past two days though and it's not working.

7. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    This is my favorite weapon so far, it just sounds nasty and ricochets everywhere and the little sight when ADS highlights enemies with a kind of glow outline.

[​IMG]

8. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC
    I hate fast firing auto rifles. Tried to play with the Misfit and absolutely hated it. Can’t hit anything at range with those type of weapons.

On the positive side – I just finished the quest for the Malfeasance hand cannon. Boy that quest took me weeks. I was sure the last step, where you need to invade and waste the whole enemy team in Gambit in a 30sec window, was going to take forever, but yesterday the stars aligned and I was able to do it twice in a row!

Shadowkeep story was cool, but the ending was disappointing IMO, too much of a cliff hanger. Oh well, I’m 906 power and now the grind begins. Will try and get into that new Vex activity and see what is it about today.

KissSh0t likes this.
  9. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    [​IMG]

drandiiski likes this.
  10. Repo Man

Repo Man Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060Ti
    Maybe it was 97 shards but nonetheless its almost a third of the total shards I got as I haven't played that much and I'm on the market for an SMG or a Pulse Rifle as these are the guns I mainly use in PVP and I already have a machine gun and a rocket launcher neither of which I really get to use all that much in PVP.

11. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    That's what I did, I completed Ikoras weekly (turn in Vex Chassis) - but that thing is still incomplete. Maybe I should try with what you suggest, doing bounties, although personally I don't like such activities too much, especially the PvP ones, I hate those.

About the gun, I'll check the collections tab.

anxious_f0x likes this.
  12. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
  13. Clouseau

Clouseau Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC AMP RTX 3070
    Hammerhead was decent till 21% came out. With the way they have made comp ranks easy to achieve and can never drop below the base rank one is currently at, they are just giving Recluse away. That weapon is well worth the grind for it.

14. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    Oh, that sword is nice.

And what is 21%? Im using the Hammerhead occasionally.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2019
  15. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    I have hammerhead too , its good but prefer the sword most of the time. With it Im all over the place :D

16. Clouseau

Clouseau Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC AMP RTX 3070
    21% Delirium is a heavy machine gun that one gets from Gambit. Need to get the card from the Drifter. Resetting your gambit rank is the tough part. After 21% Delirium was earned, was burnt out on Gambit for a long time; took nearly a whole season off.

EDIT: as far as machine guns went, ranked 21% Delirium, Thunderlord, then Hammerhead.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2019
    ShadowDuke likes this.
  17. Repo Man

Repo Man Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060Ti
    I liked the Subtle Calamity during the short period I played with it this afternoon but then I unlocked the Riskrunner SMG and been having a lot of fun with that.

18. anxious_f0x

anxious_f0x Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS TUF RTX 4090
    I ran with the Ether Doctor, Kindled Orchid and the Sleeper Simulant/Thunderlord for most of Forsaken, haven’t found anything in Shadowkeep that looks to be changing that anytime soon but we’ll see.

19. The biggest problem I have with Destiny is the lack of set items and limit of 1 exotic armor and 1 exotic weapon. These limitations make builds somewhat boring and bland... for me at least.

shoja likes this.
  20. shoja

shoja Guest

GPU:
    2080 GAMING X TRIO
    Preach! Let me equip ALL my exotics lol