Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Stone Gargoyle, May 30, 2019.

1. warlord

warlord Guest

GPU:
    Null
    It is not the same. RTX owners are going wet with the idea of RTX features in next updates/patches. This time around it will sell like hotcakes, better than BFV.

2. Memorian

Memorian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    The game runs smooth as silk ! There are some issues with latency(Not displaying correctly), but overall the feeling is great. Day 1 buy.

XenthorX likes this.
  3. jbmcmillan

jbmcmillan Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX970
    Actually still works upgraded wife's pc last month for free. In any case do you have to buy it to get in on the beta or will there be an open beta?

Last edited: Sep 20, 2019
  4. Yxskaft

Yxskaft Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX Titan Sli
    Open Beta starting tomorrow. The Beta is available to download for everyone but when you try to run it it says the open Beta starts on the 21st.

5. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    I didnt say it wont work anymore, did i? I actually said the contrary and agreed that its still working. So you upgraded with the iso, thats the "trick".

6. jbmcmillan

jbmcmillan Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX970
    I wasn't trying to be argumentative just pointing out even though the offer has expired it still worked with no trick really.

7. jbmcmillan

jbmcmillan Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX970
    Thanks.

8. Passus

Passus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4070 Gaming X
    Where do i download for the open beta? cant find it anywhere on blizzard app

9. jbmcmillan

jbmcmillan Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX970
    Battle net is where I got it.

10. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    lets see.. and a hefty download 40GB lol xD

11. gerardfraser

gerardfraser Guest

GPU:
    R9 290 Crossfire
    Game is Live for me Sept 20 8:53 PM EST.
    Well that sucked not even a minute into the game,disconnected.OH well uninstall,never to be played again.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2019
  12. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    U would still have people who just wanna argue....when u already tried the trick and worked, install my win 10 everytime with the same windows 8 code i have

13. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    U wonder the full game will be 70gigs lol

14. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Upgrading
    Where do people get the idea that the aim snaps onto a Target with controller?
    Been playing on PS4 and it doesn't do that at all... It just slows down and moves with the target but it doesn't just snap to the target when adsing to the enemy.

15. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    The maps look like fun. open area's with nice buildings. Mini-map sucks though.

16. Repo Man

Repo Man Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060Ti
    Played a few hours and I gotta say I'm liking it a lot, will probably be a day 1 buy for me. I like it that it feels as if the concept of the guns and how well you use them is now the star of the show. The killstreaks are there of course but at no point have they felt ridiculous unlike in Black Ops 4.

Wasn't sure about the guns initially but when I started levelling them and unlocking the attachments things quickly started to fall into place. Ground War feels really promising and its great to see a battlefield, conquest style mode in CoD.

Feels like Infinity Ward has been taking notes about how Battlefield 5 has been going and they're going for Dice's throat which is great if MW does well and then sets the bar a little bit higher for the next BF. I just hope the maps will eventually use a bit more colour as the maps in the beta all look a bit samey with various shades of brown and grey.

XenthorX likes this.
  17. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    Cod infinity warfare legacy was ~97GB xDl, but ok it had cod4 remaster in it. Cod blops3 was big too 70+

Lol I just found it funny for 1-2maps in beta to be that big :)

18. slick3

slick3 Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2070 +85/1200
    I really like the game. The guns feel good; I remember thinking how great reviving would be in some of the modes, and then I played the bomb/defuse mode and realized it was part of it. They definitely has some great going for them, lets hope they don't ruin it and make it obsolete with another COD next year.

XenthorX likes this.
  19. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 Suprim X
    Tried the 64, there's good ideas but boy is it a mess at times, there's people everywhere, in every directions, really confusing

Wait, the guy behind the game did Infinity Ward -> Respawn -> Infinity Ward -> Modern Warfare

Kolt likes this.
  20. The Janitor

The Janitor Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 3080 Ti
    This feels like a poor mans Battlefield. Looks worse, runs worse and the gameplay doesn't feel as good. But then again I've never liked CoD multiplayer. I'm only interested in the singleplayer.

Kolt likes this.