Logitech G604 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Logitech G announced the Logitech G604 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse. A next-generation wireless mouse with amazing battery life, the G604 Lightspeed was designed for gamers who love to game, but...

Logitech G604 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse

2. MBTP

MBTP Member Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire RX590
    Nice shape, sometimes i would like to have all the mouses just to test them. This seems a very nice one, remembers me very slightly some of the ideas on the mx1100. I think logitech could relaunch all of their very best mouses wireless and with hero 16k.

3. Glottiz

Glottiz Ancient Guru

GPU:
    TUF 3080 OC
    Looks like a worthy successor to the G602 which I used for years. So glad they use AA battery so you never ever have to deal with cables.

4. PsyaNyde

PsyaNyde Active Member

GPU:
    msi rtx 2080 super
    Looks good, would have preferred it if one of the buttons behind the scroll wheel was a 'shift' type button, thus doubling the uses of the other buttons (i love as many as possible, hence using a Roccat Kone Aimo).

5. MonstroMart

MonstroMart Maha Guru

GPU:
    RX 6800 Red Dragon
    My 603 is getting old i might replace it by this one.

6. LesserHellspawn

LesserHellspawn Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080ti Eagle
    Finally a viable upgrade to my venerable G700s. I dislike those MMO mice with a 12 or 16 button thumb array. But I do use the 11 total buttons of my G700s to the max. This one has a six button thumb array, which is bearable and 15 total. Bit sad that it doesn't have the detachable charging cable of the G700s or wireless charging with their Powerplay system, so not perfect.

7. NCC1701D

NCC1701D Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 FE
    I used to love the G602 back when I played WoW. The thumb buttons worked really well for my spell rotations. This looks like a really nice upgrade with the Hero sensor. G602 always felt a little floaty to me in the sensor/wireless department.

8. Incredible Lama

Incredible Lama Member Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX970 G1
    I have had (and still have) two G602s since launch, and for years I have been surprised no-one released a worthy successor. Absolutely adore the many buttons, which I mostly use for productivity, I rarely touch the keyboard. This is finally the next generation I have been waiting for, and although it doesn't look as smecksy as the G602, I'll surely adopt one once one of my oldies dies.