Geforce Game Ready Driver 436.30 Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Astyanax, Sep 10, 2019.

1. wasteomind

wasteomind Guest

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3
    Thank you for this. Nice to know those of us with this issue aren't giving "unactionable feedback" and being told to go sit in a corner and deal with it. Appreciate your effort and look forward to the next driver release.

2. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    funny, im pretty sure the post was actually a thinly veiled encouragement to post your system information, not to sit in the corner lol.

3. kurtextrem

kurtextrem Master Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
    @ManuelG I know Rainbow Six Siege is older, but every new season is almost like a new game release. Are there any plans to optimize R6 as its one of the fastest growing fps currently? Also, at some point there was a graphics guide, which is outdated by now sadly.

4. wasteomind

wasteomind Guest

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3
    Funny you respond to every post in the thread and act like a gate keeper of information but fail to remember or realize I already had earlier in the thread and you responded to that unhelpfully too? I realize you are only trying to help, but how about you take it down a notch.

AsiJu, Dan Longman and -Tj- like this.

5. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    Yes you did.

https://forums.guru3d.com/threads/g...ownload-discussion.428485/page-3#post-5710103 - good feedback, you updated the windows version and it still had the issues too.

and then

https://forums.guru3d.com/threads/g...ownload-discussion.428485/page-4#post-5710273 - not so good feedback, don't expect for your last post to be remembered by readers, quote your self if you must but include the details. (Trust me, Manuel does often ask again for someone to post their info even though they did earlier in the thread.)

I do hope the next driver fixes it for you though, I've compiled and collected dumps over months on a number of occasions to get nvidia's attention to an issue and even then it was still half a year till the issue was resolved, it sucks.

6. ManuelG

ManuelG NVIDIA Rep

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 2080 FE
  7. ManuelG

ManuelG NVIDIA Rep

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 2080 FE
    I take it back. The feedback I received is from a different user based on different specs so this is likely a bug since two users are reporting similar issue.

8. xaudiox

xaudiox Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus 3080 Tuff OC
    Anyone else reported Forza 7 CTD issues?

9. ManuelG

ManuelG NVIDIA Rep

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 2080 FE
    I have not received any other reports of Forza 7 CTD with the latest drivers.

10. xaudiox

xaudiox Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus 3080 Tuff OC
    OK thanks, ill try DDU and reinstall.

11. ManuelG

ManuelG NVIDIA Rep

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 2080 FE
    Has performance gone down over time in this game?

12. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    Hey ManuelG

What about DSR and mk11. I remember mkxl having the same issue not visible ingame by release, but later started working with new driver.

13. jwb1

jwb1 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 2080 Ti
    One issue I was seeing prior to this driver actually in Shadow of the Tomb Raider is that on some textures, I think tessellation heavy ones the texture will go all black. Haven't tested this new driver with that game yet or bug.

14. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    I've seen that reported a few times, including videos.

it goes back to last year even.
    https://steamcommunity.com/app/750920/discussions/1/1742220359680486088/

15. jwb1

jwb1 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 2080 Ti

16. JAMVA

JAMVA Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI Gaming X 4080:)
    Hi @ManuelG , i've filled in a Display Driver Feedback form for the Nvidia Control Panel not saving the 'show physx visual indicator' setting between driver installs.

Thankyou :)

17. PurSpyk!!

PurSpyk!! Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Using MSI Afterburner, it happens immediately with Edge open, and Twitter open. You can also "feel" the games becoming sluggish

18. EdKiefer

EdKiefer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS TUF 3060ti
    what happens if you make a profile for MS Edge in RTSS and set application detection level to none?

19. PurSpyk!!

PurSpyk!! Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    I don't have RTSS installed, I just use MSI Afterburner, I don't use the overlay. If I disable hardware acceleration of IE11, which also disables it in Edge, then I don't have the issue with Twitter being open

20. PurSpyk!!

PurSpyk!! Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    I just tried with the Sli indicator on, and this will always shows its working, but if you view the clock speeds and gpu usage in MSI Afterburner, the 1 card is not being used. With Twitch closed, both cards are running at the same speed and the usage is identical for both cards.