NVIDIA GeForce 431.60 WHQL driver Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by peppercute, Jul 23, 2019.

1. ManuelG

ManuelG NVIDIA Rep

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 2080 FE
    If only TD2 is crashing, we could use full dmp files from the crash. The following FAQ explains how to enable it and then send it to me at driverfeedback@nvidia.com.

https://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3335

Send me if system information as well and include the name of the game in the email so I know what it is for. Thank you for your help.

2. anthonyl

anthonyl Member Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX 7800XT
  3. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    He just gave it, stop referring to that false news, the source was redditor bizude who mis represented what Manuel said and their comment was duplicated to the reddit thread that pcgamesn used as a reference.

PCGamesN at no time contacted nvidia to verify the statement.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2019
    AuerX, tiliarou and endbase like this.
  4. fr3quency

fr3quency Active Member

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 1660
    You like playing 3DMark? God... ;x

5. endbase

endbase Maha Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX4070 OC
    No I like to play Fortnite Trackmania and League of legends but use 3dMark for reference ;)

6. venturi

venturi Master Guru

GPU:
    2x 4090 FE RTX
    Hi
    hello NVIDIA Rep, can we please have an opt in policy for ALL telemetry in nvidia drivers?
    -Respectful is an OPT IN policy
    -Disrespectful is an OPT OUT policy
    -NO OPT OUT or OPT IN is just plain rude and intrusive, like Microsoft.

I ask because, the 430.xx driver seems to be collecting data at different / other methodologies. The RAS is causing issues, and the MS store analytics component in the STANDARD driver is causing issues as well.

I humbly ask to be treated with respect.

7. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    installing GFE is optin, the data isn't sent without GFE it remains local on your computer only,

DCH doesn't give you a choice on the matter, get the EU to do something about microsofts nightmare scenario there.

8. Margalus

Margalus Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI Ventus 3060 Ti
    You are here on Guru3d where all the links you need are provided, why are you trying the "official" site?

9. Sajittarius

Sajittarius Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 4090
    My last TV was the JU7100 (i think it was before WIn10 really supported HDR at all, and i usually used PC mode). I currently have a Samsung KS8000, and recently just started using PC mode (was using Game mode for a long time). It was the only way i could calibrate both SDR and HDR, and use RGB Full properly. The weird thing is, i set my TV to limited (HDMI Black Level = Low) and left the computer on Full, and then calibrated brightness/contrast etc off of that. Not sure if the JU7100 will work the same, but if i recall PC mode should work the same on that model.

The main thing you lose by using PC mode is Dynamic Contrast on the TV (which can help make the picture pop in HDR mode depending on the game). But i trained myself to use SDR mode with backlight 5 or 6, so i dont miss Dynamic Contrast anymore when HDR is set to backlight 20, lol

And yes, Windows + Nvidia both default to RGB limited because the connection is HDMI. They will probably never change this behavior since it works for the 85% of people who never bother to tweak or check any settings, lol.

The other option is to edit your EDID to make the PC think you are using DVI, then it may default to Full (i think i did this back when i had the JU7100, may have been the TV i had before that, was a while ago)

10. 256k

256k Guest

GPU:
    1070M & 2080TI Trio
    Nvidia being Nvidia

Any problem they cannot find a solution, they just delete the problem from their heads and jumps to another bug

I'm talking about Dolby Vision HDR bug, that started with 4XX series of the drivers, before that all EA game with DV worked perfectly, now with 4XX it can lead to a killing bug that makes windows thinks it is in a permanent Dolby Vision HDR mode, the problem is that DV HDR is broken on 4XX series, and it shows a black screen, nothing more

What does that mean? that even if you restart windows, the TV gets in DV mode in the same instant it reaches windows again, even if you're not playing, so the only way to fix it is to access the secure mode and uninstall the driver, unless you do that, you'll never see windows again because of the DV Black Screen of death bug

Tested on LG 16/17/18/19 series

11. remicius

remicius Guest

GPU:
    MSI RTX 3080 Ti
    Manuel,
    in the past year i was used a custom ultrawide resolutions,and i always thicked the option to perform scalling on display for aspect ratio.since the 430 branch drives the scalling is not working anymore,the games always goes for fullscreen and 4:3 aspect ratio.i had to roll back to the 425.31 driver,and there is no problem,so the driver team has changed something,and can we go back to the old method,when the aspect ratio scalling worked? i was spent hours to find a set up(perform scalling on gpu and so on)but nothing,only if i go back to the 425.31 driver or older drivers.Thank you

12. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 4070Ti EXG.v2
    I've seen one mention here about this driver with latest insider build of Windows 10 1903 fixing latency spikes.

Can anyone else confirm this?

13. AntiSnipe

AntiSnipe Master Guru

GPU:
    Radeon RX 6600
    THIS!!!!!

14. Ohmer

Ohmer Active Member

GPU:
    MSI 1080Ti DUKE OC
    The latency fix requires a Windows cumulative update (if you have no desire to mess around with Insider builds). The NVidia Driver isn't involved. Yes I can confirm it works. Hasn't been released to the "public" yet, so at your own risk of course.
    I always make a new system image before installing these things manually, but the update was incident free for me. Don't know when it will appear in the normal Windows Update queue.
    Link, pre-requisite SSU, and installation info here:
    https://www.tenforums.com/windows-1...ndows-10-v1903-build-18362-267-july-24-a.html

AsiJu and eGGroLLiO like this.
  15. ScottishPickle

ScottishPickle Member

GPU:
    8gb DDR3 1666
    Original.

16. Shataan

Shataan Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 4090ti
    These do seem to be really nice drivers.... well.. for my 2080 RTX at least. Metro Exodus does see a nice performance increase. Sweet so far. Not
    having any issues.

17. Blackfyre

Blackfyre Maha Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3090
    As a Z owner here, I have to disagree. I have even held back from upgrading to 1903 specifically because so many people with the Z are having issues the latest version of Windows without a driver update being released by Creative. I was lucky to not have had any driver issues using 1809, so I haven't risked making the jump to 1903 yet.

Mind you this isn't a card that is discontinued. It's a soundcard that they and their partners are still selling. The last driver update for it is over 2 years ago, and there have been many iterations of Windows 10 versions since. Check their forums and their sub-reddit, their are so many driver complains and issues it's becoming ridiculous, to think that there are people who purchased this sound card over 2 years ago and still haven't received a single driver update to this day is just crazy.

Anyway this is off-topic, if people want to discuss Creative driver updates or sound card issues, let's move it to that sub-forum.

18. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    erm, the most recent Z driver package was in march.

Creative aren't great in naming their updates though, when they say "software package" it implies driver too.

oh, i see the damn Driver subpackage is from 2017.

19. Venomsword

Venomsword Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Ti Elite
  20. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 Suprim X
    I'm on 431.36 is it any worth to update to 431.68 if you don't play Wolfenstein Youngblood? o_O

Edit: checked the 431.60 change log, basically, if you're not using a RTX 2080 SUPER or playing Wolfenstein, nothing new here.

Kolt likes this.