The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project V10 available

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Halk Hogan PL has released a new version of his HD Reworked Project for The Witcher 3. This new HDRP version focuses mainly on environments but it will also touch some NPCs (mainly redania/temeria/no...

The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project V10 available

BetA and GSDragoon like this.
  2. Petr V

Petr V Master Guru

GPU:
    Gtx over 9000
    4.8 gb size nice dat is like older game.
    Good job HH.

3. emperorsfist

emperorsfist Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS RTX 3070 8Gb
  4. drac

drac Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 3080 Ti
    Just straight improvement there. Nice work indeed!

5. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    Dont you just wish games were released with this kind of quality already. excellent work!

Dragam1337, SpajdrEX and fantaskarsef like this.
  6. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    Hell ****ing yeah! The game that keeps on giving .

airbud7 likes this.
  7. Picolete

Picolete Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Pulse 6800
    I still hate how CPR downgraded this game

Dragam1337 likes this.
  8. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    hmm i still haven't even finished withcer 2 to, which i think still looks amazing, so i not even installed witcher 3 yet, not sure I buy the comparison those textures it say witcher 3 base is using look worse then skyrim textures imo so i cant see how those textures are max textures in witcher 3 vs rework, if it was comparing to to low or mid i might buy it. I all for making old games look better

Then again like said I still have yet to install witcher 3. Either way I will have to beat the game before I mod, if start modding a game before i actual beat it I will never beat it, just like skyrim and oblivion before it...

9. Koniakki

Koniakki Guest

GPU:
    ZOTAC GTX 1080Ti FE
    Sooooo that explains why it took me almost 3,5 years to finish GTA 5. :p

And I still haven't finished Skyrim.. lol

10. slick3

slick3 Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2070 +85/1200
    Well I wished I had mod it prior to start playing. I played Witcher 3 vanilla so freaking much, once without the expansions and another run all over with, that I feel washed up playing the game anymore at this point. I logged in a frack ton of hours.

Koniakki and nhanphan1990 like this.

11. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    I'm not really that bothered about texture quality, but that is a huge improvement.

Sorry for being lazy, but anyone know the history behind this mod as the art style is pretty much identical.

12. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    Yeah I bought a GTX 770 thinking I could max the game out, but was very disappointed when the game was actually released. Hairworks totally killed my fps and that was one of the things I was really looking forward to. But one of the things I love about PC gaming is going back to play games with new hardware and getting a whole new experience. Now I'm able to run everything maxed including hairworks averaging 80-90fps and this mod is absolutely beautiful.

airbud7 likes this.
  13. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    I envy you. I would love to experience this game for the first time. And yeah the Witcher 2 is a beautiful game, I finished it five times.

airbud7 likes this.
  14. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    Loved Witcher 2 ....my only problem was I spent all my money in the whorehouses....:p

Koniakki, Dragam1337 and jbscotchman like this.
  15. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    Hehe, Triss Merigold in that bathtub... [​IMG]

airbud7 likes this.

16. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8

:D

17. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    I pretty sure Skyrim when I got was all ready 3 years old? i modded the crap out that before i even finished main story. I pretty sure 5000+ without actual finishing the main story, which didnt get finished till about year ago on SE and I have 2000+ in to SE,

still haven't finished any of the add on to it, worst mistake ever was to mod the game, I atlest finished oblivion main story ( dont own addons one day I get on steam with all the fixins) with out ever modding it, and that was 30 hours. modding game is just bad idea before beating the games, as I never finished them cause I just keep looking for more mods haha. But the amount time i put in to skyrim does not even come close to time i put in to any of my other games combined, MMO's excluded. I will be lucky if I actual finish the addons to skyrim before Elder Scrolls 6 is out.

As for witcher 2 I only got to half way threw the 2nd part, before I got side tracked with another game, which just results in my restarting games, which another reason why skyrim still isnt finished well the main story is now after how many years?? I lost count how many times I restarts skyrim restarted witcher 2 and countless other games, Witcher on other had I actual finished 2 weeks with out restarting it.

I look foward to the day I actual finish witcher 2 and install witcher 3 with all the add ons.. I say in another 3 years

18. Irenicus

Irenicus Master Guru

GPU:
    1070Ti OC
    We just wish there weren't so many silly comments by silly people. Not to mention WRONG.

The game was already amazing and this actually doesn't make the game look THAT much better. I know, I have it installed and barely notice the difference.

19. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    I suggest you either try a new monitor or have your eyes checked. so much more detail. i actually had to set sharpening to low because maxed was too much.