G.SKILL Announces Trident Z Neo DDR4 Memory Series for Ryzen 3000 & X570 Platform

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jul 8, 2019.

1. D3M1G0D

D3M1G0D Guest

GPU:
    2 x GeForce 1080 Ti
    I would say 3600 CL14 is definitely extreme. I don't see any other kit with such specs.

2. DeskStar

DeskStar Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 3080Ti/3090FTW
    Talking about five thousand plus speed memory when Zen won't even allow proper support with anything over 3600mhz.!.!

What's the score on that?? I mean how does the CPU come with some inherent flaw that's literally the Achilles heel......

Next iteration of Intel is going to beat AMD's offerings with 10nm and memory support that is proper.

Infinity fabric isn't supposed to run at particular speeds with certain memory. Give me more reason to not want to join the red team again. Nothing better than building a PC when you get more bang for your buck further down the road. Albeit an upgrade in faster and maybe even more RAM at a later time.

I just don't like reading about "oh and this was what allowed the world record to be broken" because that is no where near anything anyone anywhere will ever be happy with due to performance being destroyed after 3600mhz.

Hopefully an update can do something, but being that it is a hardware limitation I highly doubt it.

3. DeskStar

DeskStar Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 3080Ti/3090FTW
    Maybe if it were quad channel that would be something special to talk about.

Not dual......that's for sure.

Sitting on a quad channel ddr3 setup and get almost double the throughput of these dual channel.

Still awaiting the upgrade time that hardware is going to take my breath away once again. That performance crushing build that will stand the test of time.....hey kind of like what I built five years ago.....

4. DeskStar

DeskStar Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 3080Ti/3090FTW
    Sure if you compare it to what I'm using from six years or so ago. This ram still doesn't attain the performance numbers I have though.

5. urbanman2004

urbanman2004 Member

GPU:
    EVGA GeForce GTX 680 SC
    Just waiting on the (16GBx2) Corsair Low Pros 3200MHz kits to go on sale below $150.