Catch Thread

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Saumil1989, Jun 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saumil1989

Saumil1989 Member

GPU:
    GTX 570
    Dear Hilbert,

This is in reference to my post which you have deleted. (Since you assumed it was a spam or threat, but I was very much serious)

And here is something for you. The authenticity of your reviews is questionable till the time I get answers for the following below posts.

Look and read carefully.

I have pulled out 2 articles,

1. Nvidia GeForce 980 Ti Review (05/31/2015)

2. Nvidia GeForce 1660 Ti Review (06/20/2019)

An illustrate period of 4 years and 1 month. (Hereafter counted as 4 years)

Picture 1
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Note down the article date, hardware and software specifications

Also Note: Nvidia 352.90

Let us move ahead now.

Picture 2
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Note down 980 Ti and 970 FPS (61 and 42 respectively)

(This is a 4-year-old article running the initial windows 10 build and Nvidia 352.xx drivers.)

Let us move ahead now.

Picture 3
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Note down the article date, hardware and software specifications

Also Note: Nvidia 430.xx

(Are you getting where I am leading to? I know you are not that smart enough, so let ME take you forward)

Picture 4

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Note down 980 Ti and 970 FPS (61 and 42 respectively)

CATCH !

Hardware Catch:

5960X –> 9900K

16 GB 2133 -> 16 GB 2400 -> 32 GB 3200

Despite a huge hardware jump, the FPS hasn’t been affected even by a single (1) digit for Witcher 3?

A title (Witcher 3) where even a slightest hardware change results in FPS increase/decrease, your system maintains the 61 and 42 numbers for 4 years with all windows updates and gfx updates. How fascinating!

Don’t worry I will shoot another question before you come up saying we ran test on older hardware.

Assume for a second, you ran tests on older hardware. FYI, you have just changed the 16 GB 2133 to 16 GB 2400. (The pictures 1 and 3 says it all) and still you get 61 and 42 FPS on 980Ti and 970 respectively. 2133 to 2400 MHZ Bump shows no impact on performance? Not even by 1 FPS?

Now let us move to the Software Catch.

In 4 years, with constant Windows updates, GFX Driver updates you still get the same FPS (61 and 42) which were the same 4 years ago? (Scroll charts and re-check)

This makes your article and articles as misleading and inappropriate directly affecting the overall rating of Guru3d as an ‘authentic reviewer’ and that’s bad for business.

Your understanding is appreciated.

Nobody asked me to stay on this site or follow this site, but you can’t just shoo a person who hardly contributes but has been in the community since the very start.

Last but not the least, never argue with a management person, he will fall down to your level and then beat you with experience.

That being on professional level. On a humane level, ‘The editor in chief of Guru3D.com lost both his father and sister to cancer, both died at relatively young age’ I pity your loss Sir and +1 for your campaign.

Sincerely,
    SK

2. Saumil1989

Saumil1989 Member

GPU:
    GTX 570
    Image 1
    https://www.guru3d.com/articles_pages/nvidia_geforce_gtx_980_ti_review,12.html

Image 2
    https://www.guru3d.com/articles_pages/nvidia_geforce_gtx_980_ti_review,15.html

Image 3
    https://www.guru3d.com/articles_pages/colorful_igame_geforce_gtx_1660_ti_advanced_oc_review,11.html

Image 4
    https://www.guru3d.com/articles_pages/colorful_igame_geforce_gtx_1660_ti_advanced_oc_review,19.html

Since I am not an active member anywhere, its difficult for me to display images. But I have shared the links for all 4 images.
    Object to note: Witcher 3 FPS (1440P) on GeForce 970 and 980 Ti.

I am sure Hilbert will understand. We all easily find our mistakes since we 'know' them. Its just a matter of time 'Who' points it out.

fr3quency likes this.
  3. Vidik

Vidik Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1070 Gaming Z
    Wouldn't FPS be always rather consistent as it will always be GPU bound? Plus Witcher III doesn't even have a good benchmarking tool IIRC. You should've just asked someone here with 970 or 980ti to run a few tests for you before posting this IMHO. Current FPS in those games can be checked rather easily. Not taking sides here, but Burden of proof is on you.

4. Saumil1989

Saumil1989 Member

GPU:
    GTX 570
    @Vidik, You didn't read the post carefully.

Re-Read it.

Let us 'Assume' he hasn't made any hardware changes, only softwares upto to date.

Even with the latest windows 1903, with wddm 2.6 and 430.xx the fps is 'SAME' as it was 4 years ago on windows 1511 and 352.xx?

Seriously? Come on Vidik, look through. Don't be stupid supporting someone with a soft-corner. Business is business.

For 1 card - might be, for 2 cards - certainly not.

I have only picked 2 cards for reference (the 970 and 980 Ti), I don't have time to look and dig up all the models despite the fact that I can very well do it.

I myself can prove it is not the same (and it will NEVER be) but unfortunately, I do not have multiple hardware setups and I am slightly out of all this PC hardware thingy as of late.

5. Saumil1989

Saumil1989 Member

GPU:
    GTX 570
    Try Witcher 3 on Windows 1511 + 352.xx and Windows 1903 + 430.xx and tell me the FPS is EXACT !
    Take 970, Take 980 Ti. Take any card you wish.
    I tell you, it will NOT be same!

Secondly,
    Bump your ram from 2133 to 2400 and then re-test. Tell me if the FPS is exact ! Again I tell you, it will NOT be same!

Thirdly,
    Upgrade from a 5960 to 9900K, 16 GB DDR4 2400 to 32 GB DDR4 3200 and then RE-TEST !
    I BET ! It will not be EXACT !

Like you all claim yourself as mahaguru's or whatever which makes you feel happy, please do these tests before posting any response.
    I have Hilbert where I exactly want him to be. Just waiting for a sensible apologies . Apology

Regards.

6. endbase

endbase Maha Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX4070 OC
    What a domb attempt to play it like this to get apoligy from Hilbert there is a better way by pm the man and talk about it behind the scenes personally I read the post you make @Saumil1989 but it makes no sense to play it like if you are fighting windmills so think it over would be my advice ! have a good one

7. sherpagoodness

sherpagoodness Guest

GPU:
    Nitro+ VEGA64
    why does anybody owe you an apology? if you don't like it then gtfo

seems like a desperate attempt to draw attention to yourself, congratulations, you look like a professional dick squatter

endbase likes this.
  8. endbase

endbase Maha Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX4070 OC
    Close this thread realy fast before the name calling hits the ceiling o_O

9. Saumil1989

Saumil1989 Member

GPU:
    GTX 570
    Look at all your blind followers. Nobody has the guts to do the tests and then post !

Yes, I will definitely DM him, but not this. Much bigger than this :)

Ohh and btw this is just the beginning. Interesting things are about to happen here and to this business.

Good Luck.

10. Saumil1989

Saumil1989 Member

GPU:
    GTX 570
    "Person who types abusive language has nothing more to prove" hence the abuse and rant all over.

Changing your DP from Tiger to a Pussy Cat is your first step towards being humane. Ohh and grow up kid! Nobody's gonna entertain you in the business if your posts have abusive text.

11. Saumil1989

Saumil1989 Member

GPU:
    GTX 570
    I have been on this forum *SPAM* back to 2007-2008. (You can also check the entries received for giveaways if you have database)
    Back then, the forum was about passion. Today, it has become business, and people tend to take 'shortcuts' I agree. Its acceptable.

But, What I strongly disagree is,

Shooing away an old member !

And I stand apology for that, nothing more nothing less.

Over and Out.

12. Vidik

Vidik Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1070 Gaming Z
    Dunno why are you so aggressive, asking for an apology while insulting multiple members and then expect them to check your claims for you. I would genuinely like to see a few older GPUs retested but like I said a GPU bound game will stay within the margin of error, unless something dramatic like API change happened doing its post-release development. DXMD got like a 10% boost with DX12. But that doesn't really help anyone's case.
    Here's another example: total difference between all my Firestrike results from 1/25/15 12:51:18 AM
    to 4/6/16 1:27:51 PM is 1.492278%
    This on the same system with 970 and different drivers. Yes it's a synthetic benchmark but still.

Work with us here, show us your results maybe? Or PM someone with a GPU in question. I can't just accept that you're completely right, not I can't expect stuff members to redo all 970 benchmarks each time they are writing new review for 2080 series GPU. That's just silly. Just like making a ton of claims and accusations without having some sort of proof yourself. We're not out to get you here but you're being unreasonable.

13. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 4070Ti EXG.v2
    Dear jesus christ and then some...

where do all these egoists come from?

OP no one here owes you diddly squat, gtfo. Talk with Hilbert via PM if you feel so offended and / or want to discuss review metrics.

The rest of us aren't all that interested in your "revelations". Btw I doubt Hilbert is either...

14. primetime^

primetime^ Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire RX Vega 64
    I think some jack wagon is about to get banned! In before thread is locked lol

15. snave

snave Active Member

GPU:
    Sapphire HD3650 512 AGP
    OK, so we can all plaintively see who Saumil1989 THINKS he is.
    But just so the none-all-seeing failures of this forum can tell, who is he? And WHY is he entitled to an opinion..?

His/Her/It's sh!t don't stink or something?

16. kens30

kens30 Maha Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3070 GAMING OC
    The most interesting thing to happen here is to STOP with the threats about Hilbert's site, and get a real life dude.
    Cut your net and go out in the real world and make threats, see how well that ends up for you.

17. Saumil1989

Saumil1989 Member

GPU:
    GTX 570
    Maybe you should get a life. because I am already in this sector and its a daily routine for me. And next time. Please think before you type, its not going to end well.

18. Saumil1989

Saumil1989 Member

GPU:
    GTX 570
    Like I already said, people who have nothing to share come with abusive language because they have nothing to bring to the table

Ohhh & btw I am enjoying this fight. Keep it up. So many members true colours are being revealed

19. Saumil1989

Saumil1989 Member

GPU:
    GTX 570
    Do you all think Hilbert will ban me? Then I seriously LoL.

He knows this is going to take a big hit on business.

Btw do you know the consequences of misleading representation?

If anyone doesn't know it, then I would say, 'grow up' and learn the world besides 0 and 1.

20. Saumil1989

Saumil1989 Member

GPU:
    GTX 570
    Kidoo,
    There are some 'documents' you can never ignore. Grow an empire first then you'll understand the importance of that 1 document

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.