Ryzen 3000 processors are getting listed Ryzen 9 3900X for € 550

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Fox2232

Fox2232 Guest

GPU:
    6900XT+AW@240Hz
    Why are you even repeating that nonsense with "he already has a CPU to use to update his bios".
    I can order MB and in note place that I would like to have BIOS updated before shipping to version XXX.

And if X470 was not sufficient he had multiple other options too.
    1st) use any other system he likely has. I have more computers too.
    2nd) buy super cheap MB and use that before MB on RMA get's back. Much smaller loss.
    But instead he went for one of the best X470 boards out there. That's calculated action of someone who knows what he wants.

2. EL1TE

EL1TE Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080 SH X 2.1GHz
    First of all the site is .pt not .pl and that link is confusing.

Second i posted this long before and sent you the info: https://forums.guru3d.com/threads/r...es-with-higher-prices-vs-previous-gen.427274/

Third i'm going to stop sending you submissions and bother with this site because it's not the first you go grab info from other sites when you have the info first hand and can be the source yourself, i simply don't understand the logic behind this, either way good luck.

3. thefather

thefather Guest

Many AMD fans here, mantra of last two years " let support AMD because they are cool" changed to " let support AMD despite price, they will crush evil Intel " , from to many years AMD advantage was performance/price ratio, in this case I don't see it. If rumored 15% discount on Intel CPUs happened, will chose Intel any day. 500 euro for MB of consumer class product is ridicules!

4. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Ryzen 9 3900X 12/24 3.8 - 4.6 GHz $ 499 <--> € 548.90

*sigh* Still?

While you are right, nobody needs to buy those.

5. Aura89

Aura89 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    What are you even talking about or going on?

500 euro for MB?

"let support AMD despite price, they will crush evil Intel"?

None of this is reality.

AMD is cheaper then intel regardless of what the performance of the 3000 series ends up being. They are cheaper on the processor, and cheaper or the same price on the motherboard, since you have 3 generations of motherboards to chose from.

Nothing of what you're saying makes sense.

$499 = €438.25 + 23% Portugal VAT = €539.04, it's really not that far off of what ideal equal prices would be.

This whole VAT thing confuses me, i mean, not that VAT confuses me, but that peoples complaints of it confuse me. In the states, we have states with sales tax and states without it. Each state with sales tax has a different percentage. And yes, i do hear people complaining about sales tax, but not the way i see it done here. They don't do "Ugh, in Oregon you get something for $499, but in my state, it cost $550, my state is treated horribly!" No, as that wouldn't make sense. They simply complain about taxes in general, they don't compare themselves to other states, as those states have income tax that affect every single item they buy and rent and mortgage they just don't even know it. Everyone complains about taxes, but for some reason, when it comes to countries with VAT, people act like it's the USA, or any other countries product of origin, that is screwing them over....because of their VAT? i don't get it.

To me, if you see a USD MSRP, then you should immediately do the exchange rate plus whatever your VAT is, and then if it's SIGNIFICANTLY off from whatever that value turns out to be, THEN there should be complaining, but this does not appear to be.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2019
  6. barbacot

barbacot Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 SuprimX
    I don't see the problem here....
    It's exactly how MSI chief said in an interview about their talks with AMD about how AMD decided to go from "budget platform" to premium.
    Once again AMD is not the white knight coming to rescue from ugly Intel but a tech company that is ultimately driven by profit: they see an opportunity now and they will exploit it.

gx-x likes this.
  7. sverek

sverek Guest

GPU:
    NOVIDIA -0.5GB
    @thefather, luckily AMD is not Intel and doesn't change supported chipsets everytime it release a new CPU!

By exploit you mean give consumers more choices?
    AM4 socket is supported by Ryzen 3000 series and you can decide for yourself what features you need. There are plenty of choices.

So far only Intel been exploiting consumers with a new sockets required to run a new CPUs.

Just cause there higher end motherboards, it doesn't mean you MUST have it. As you don't need highest end CPU

8. thefather

thefather Guest

9. thefather

thefather Guest

"Once again AMD is not the white knight coming to rescue from ugly Intel but a tech company that is ultimately driven by profit: they see an opportunity now and they will exploit it."

Exactly , for the equal performance two companies charged same money, everything else is bla, bla, bla

10. Silva

Silva Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus Dual RX580 O4G
    In January I had hopes that the 16c/32t would be 499USD.
    Reality is, AMD doesn't need to be that aggressive, and the prices aren't bad at all.
    I just wish there would be a 3700 to make me jump the 8 core. The 3700X is just too expensive for me.

Also, as I don't want X570, I have to figure out how to update a board with BIOS without the old CPUs...
    I know, MSI and some other boards have that, but I'm sort of in love with Asus TUF B450M Pro.

11. sverek

sverek Guest

GPU:
    NOVIDIA -0.5GB
  12. Aura89

Aura89 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    So you're basing your whole idea off of one listing of one product when there's x370 boards on the same website you linked for €113.61 and x470 boards on the same website you linked for €161.79 and x570 (boards that haven't even been released so any pricing on them ultimately is a grain of salt in the first place) for €295 but you instead come back and show us this €424 board................not to mention b450 boards and etc.

Don't worry i can do that too.

Man you better not go Intel! They're expensive! Their Z390 board is €606!!!! WOW!

https://shop.krob.at/Gigabyte-Z390-...5/?q=Z390&bk=c2VhcmNoLmh0bWwvb18xZC8-cT1aMzkw

Hello intel.

Don't know how you can be making this comment in this thread, as the prices shown here are pretty much in line with the conversion rate and VAT in portugal, so if it was expensive when AMDs processors were first announced, then it'd be the same here and there'd be no reason to make your nonsensical post. But that's not the case, you're just using this thread as a means to show your intel loyalty around and BS.

You could have said it for x570 announcements, and you probably did, but even then you'd be wrong, since x370, b450, and x470 exist.

So many intel employees as of late.

Care to share where both companies are the same price?

'Cmon, i dare you, i know you can do it! Except, you won't be able to.

For one, performance numbers aren't officially out yet.

For two, x570 boards have not all been outed for their price

For three, x570 isn't the only board you can buy.

So.....yeah good luck with that impossible task.

Ricardo and BReal85 like this.
  13. thefather

thefather Guest

for the equal performance two companies charged same money, everything else is bla, bla, bla
    for all Fans kiss :)

14. BReal85

BReal85 Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapph RX 570 4G ITX
    How pathetic is some blue eyed fanboys' strained attempt. :)

Don't spread lies, thank you. It will be 500 EUR.

Name one, Intel fanboy.

Moreover, check this out: A320 with a Ryzen 3600

15. sverek

sverek Guest

GPU:
    NOVIDIA -0.5GB
    Boy, aren't we suddenly neutral! Guess a bit of sense does wised you up :D

Don't assume, wait official/final release prices on 7/7. Thank you.

16. Aura89

Aura89 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    Ah, i see, so you can't prove this statement, instead, you just basically copy and paste it again. Good job intel! Copying and pasting previous released products is what you're good at, and apparently statements too!

17. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    And what are those many reasons?

Ricardo, airbud7 and BReal85 like this.
  18. BReal85

BReal85 Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapph RX 570 4G ITX
    It is 500$, no one cares what day one, first week extras does a retail shop charge.

19. Aura89

Aura89 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    I didn't even see this part of the post, and that i am sorry for.

So i'm just going to put it out there:

I would!

Guess i'm nobody....

Oh wait, many people here would! Guess we're all nobody........

I'd even go for a x370, in fact, i have an x370 i'll likely put a 3000 series CPU into, not likely the 12 or 16 core, but it looks like a great upgrade!

And you know the best part about it is?

I'm not going to be upset i don't have any of those x470 or x570 features.......because i don't need them, why would i buy more expensive items for features i don't need? Makes zero sense.

Seems to me your post should have stated: Many people will be buying x370, b450 and x470 over the x570, for logical reasons.

$500 is not 500 euros. Just putting it out there. And considering every euro spending country has VAT (i believe? Correct me if i'm wrong) and the lowest VAT country is 17% (that i can find), that should mean the processors will be 512 euros at minimum, higher if your VAT is higher. This is if the exchange rate was accurate, ofcourse.

Ricardo likes this.
  20. BReal85

BReal85 Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapph RX 570 4G ITX