Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Stone Gargoyle, May 30, 2019.

1. Stone Gargoyle

Stone Gargoyle Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1060 G1
  2. Shataan

Shataan Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 4090ti
    Well I am looking very much forward to this new Modern Warfare soft reboot. Absolutely love the visuals, movement, and realism feel of what we saw in the teaser. Bring it! Bring that tactical heat! ;p I won`t melt.

3. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 Suprim X
    Had the remastered modern warfarein my library for a while, started playing it 2 days ago :D

ramthegamer likes this.
  4. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    It s the first time in year i am excited about a call of duty campaign, this brings back memories of the first modern warfare with that amazing campaign it had and probably the best mission ever, that sniper mission

5. serbicu

serbicu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Suprim
  6. serbicu

serbicu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Suprim
    Not sure why for some years now, they show gameplay only to journalists, and not let us the gamers see some actual gameplay. I have to listen to some other people's opinion about the game, then wait a couple more months (for ex: Cyberpunk 2077) before we see some real footage. This E3 for me was really disappointing I must say. I have to say, that only Sony gave me personally some of the most memorable moments at an event like this.

PS: Just found out that some old leads from Naughty Dog are working on this, so we can expect something really good here. Last COD I really enjoyed was COD4. I should get my hands on the remastered version :D

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
  7. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    IGN doing what it does best, making itself look idiotic...

I wonder what the end score will read like... "Too Much Modern Warfare".

Shataan likes this.
  8. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    i never trust ign

9. serbicu

serbicu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Suprim
    I don't trust them either anymore since like years years ago, but that's beside the point. I just happen to see this one on youtube, and the first one about some real gameplay from the new COD and that was that :D . I know they are biased, that is why I never care for any of their reviews, not even bother watching them anymore, just to see how biased they are lol :D

Kolt and ramthegamer like this.
  10. Radical_53

Radical_53 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3
    Im happy they’re not showing that much, as I don’t want anyone to spoil the story.
    Really looking forward to this and I hope even MP gets back to where it was on PC ten years ago.

11. Kolt

Kolt Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 OC
    IGN, Kotaku, PCGamer, Polygon, etc. All of them are garbage and are terrible sources for anything other than pictures and media content. It's all politics, paid commentary, and personal agendas (seemingly) coming from those sites. I definitely wouldn't take anything they say too seriously or trust any of them either.

It's sad to me because I grew up specifically with PCGamer and remember getting those demo discs with the coconut monkey as a kid, but now I know them as one of the most soul-less sell out game 'journalism' sites that doesn't even go over "PC gaming" specifics (like how the game will actually run on a PC).

12. DocStrangelove

DocStrangelove Guest

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080 Super
    Lookin forward to meet Captn Price again. Ever since that 'who let a muppet like you pass selection' i kinda looked up to him. :D

Not interested in the MP much, i'm actually more into coop these days.

Shataan likes this.
  13. Shataan

Shataan Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 4090ti
    I`d be interested in mp if movement in the 1st person offers the full range of natural movement abilities. Lean/prone and alround mocap realistic movement. Don`t want none of the herky jerky weap sway etc of previous COD mp. Or goofy colored weap skins. lol

DocStrangelove likes this.
  14. DocStrangelove

DocStrangelove Guest

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080 Super
    I read about your team and other NPCs reacting to your gameplay style or decisions ingame. Should make it a bit more immersive if your team don't accept you goin total carnage on everything that moves.

Shataan likes this.
  15. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    you remind me of cs go quotes: this is bandit country, shoot everything that moves

16. DocStrangelove

DocStrangelove Guest

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080 Super
    I'm so done with CS by now. I played it when it was still a mod, i think that might be CS1.0, followed by CS1.3. I still remember that night when nobody knew where B was on the new maps, so everyone was rushing A all the time :D

Good times though. I was in a UK clan called YeGods. Was like a family. My nick was [YG] ])rStrangelove.

17. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    if ur into twitch shooting, there is nothing better than CS GLobal offensive

18. DocStrangelove

DocStrangelove Guest

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080 Super
    Nah, i don't have t!ts so nobody will watch my twitch gameplay anyway lol

Kolt likes this.
  19. Kolt

Kolt Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 OC
    I think he meant "twitch" shooting as in super fast reaction shooting, not Twitch™ 'shooting' lol

But I love your response anyways.

20. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    haha, twitch shooting ofc meaning fast response multiplayer fps,