Free to grab: Enter The Gungeon

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Not exactly a triple A status title, but still fun. With Super Meat Boy, Subnautica, What Remains of Edith Finch, The Jackbox Party Pack, Axiom Verge, Thimbleweed Park, Slime Rancher and more games a...

Free to grab: Enter The Gungeon

2. RealNC

RealNC Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4070 Ti Super
    Am I the only one who grabbed all the free games from the epic store, but still never installed their damn client :p I'm like "I now legally own this, so let's get it from the CPY store now, it's OK."

rl66 likes this.
  3. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    I personally don't see the point in grabbing something just because it's free since I know I'll never have time to play those games anyway :) But Epics business strategy is for us to grab games and then see other stuff in the store and buy that. So free with an incitament to buy something later I guess :)

4. SpajdrEX

SpajdrEX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gainward RTX 4070
    Only paid for Ashen (4$ when there was a sale) + got all free games, but never played anything yet.

5. schmidtbag

schmidtbag Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asrock 7700XT
    Yeah I'm in a similar situation. I haven't needed to buy a new game in such a long time because I keep getting all these freebies, and I don't have time to play them all.
    Ever since Steam released Proton, I've been able to ditch Windows entirely. This of course limits which games I can play, and as a result, it helps me avoid RealNC's situation of stockpiling games that I probably won't play. I haven't installed the Epic game store or Origin and I probably never will again at this point, though, I do have Uplay and Battle.net installed, so, any free games I get through those I'll still register, even if I don't play them.

Netherwind likes this.
  6. Kaleid

Kaleid Ancient Guru

GPU:
    7900xt
    Toonstruck is also free on GOG.com
    No idea what that game is, but I add them to the library in case I one fine day have the time for them..

7. RealNC

RealNC Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4070 Ti Super
    A point&click adventure from the 90s. It's pretty good if you like MS-DOS SVGA adventure games. Bought it back then when it came out. I think I still have it in its box somewhere.

rl66 likes this.
  8. rl66

rl66 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire RX 6700 XT
    it's a good game too.

9. rl66

rl66 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire RX 6700 XT
    what remain of edit finch, oxenfree and the witness are really more interesting than what it seem.
    Also i have time to waste since my accident ( 6 vertebras ) until complete healing :) so i test them all.

BTW there is summer sales: on GOG, on Origin with the Sim 4 (if you don't have it already) for free, because there will be new DLC this summer, on UPlay with up to -75% and Good Old Games (lol) at less than 5 Euro.

10. bigfutus

bigfutus Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 3080 VENTUS 10G
    They can try these puny tactics on me for sure :D