AMD Announces Ryzen 7 3700X, 3800X and Ryzen 9 3900X

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, May 27, 2019.

1. thunder9

thunder9 Guest

Hilarious. You must not have read it very thoroughly, sinc ethe perso I was "arguing" with had just got owned on lying and was attacking people left and right and using constant profanity. Oh, but good thing you rushed to tell "me" I should shape up. lol.

Also, you calling it arguing, as if he gave legitimate advice, is pretty funny, seeing how almost nobody on the reddit thread refrained from saying it's unethical. So you're really reaching by acting like I'm disagreeing with sound advice. lol. This isn't a disagreement on facts. I didn't say the sun is cold. It was an opinion, so start realizing not everyone has to agree with people's opinions.

2. thunder9

thunder9 Guest

can't. there's no store at all, that I know of, that sells motherboards even remotely close to me. I have to order online. There are repair ops near me, though, although surely they'd charge a decent amount, so not going that route.

well, it would be a big shocker if it's worse than the 2xxx level, so if anyone is building amd, it wouldn't make much sense to not buy the new ones, as reviews couldn't affect much. AMD would have had to really drop the ball if people would prefer 2xxx.

3. thunder9

thunder9 Guest

ps I am already second guessing going with amd. they were giving me mostly form letter responses and then when I responded and told them that they didn't even answer my question or gave me some inaccurate info, guess what they responded with? NOTHING. They just stopped responding. That sure doesn't give me much confidence in them when they think they can just ignore a message totally.

lol. yeah that would be brilliant if I were banned for not agreeing with someone saying to rip off Amazon. Meanwhile, him calling people names and constantly attacking people is cool.

Also, the topic never went any more off topic with me than it did with others. It was still about how to best use the new cpus.

4. Fox2232

Fox2232 Guest

GPU:
    6900XT+AW@240Hz
    Honestly. I am not even surprised. You could have noticed same pattern here. People try to help you. You misunderstand provided information. Ask more borderline weird questions.
    It looks like you are intentionally playing dumb. People give up. AMD did same, that's my guess.

Secondly, you really have trouble understanding written words. It is clear as day since you twist your replies even to normal conversation as if other side said something else.
    - - - -
    I'll repeat my final advice again and expand on it:
    - Sell/return that MB.
    - Do AMD service by going intel

5. Kool64

Kool64 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070
    well if you got a first gen proc like me it won't really matter what the reviews say since it's guaranteed to be better by a sizable margin( or at least better than the 2k series margin)

6. thunder9

thunder9 Guest

I actually thought you were helpful, so disappointed to see what a rude person you are, as well. I didn't "misunderstand" anything. He said buy from amazon, knowing it would later be returned, use it, return it. Simple. Understood it very clearly. Cheat Amazon. And, as I said, but I guess "you" have a hard time understanding, I saw tons on reddit saying it's immoral. So you and your few friends here can do the typical "we all say it so it makes it ok" nonsense, but many disagree with you in the real world.

The fact that you're being rude and insulting because someone doesn't agree with your one (dishonest) way of updating the BIOS shows you're the one with the issue, not me. Normal, sane people don't think there's only one way to do something and they don't et defensive and rude, as you are and demand someone do what you way.

Not surprising an amd fanboy would act that way, though. For years they have exaggerated how good amd is and totally ignored the negatives about it. Kind of like that moron who put me on ignore kept insisting all RAM issues were fixed for 2xxx. lmao.

Also, if you're "not surprised" that amd would ignore someone asking if it comes with a cooler, then that means you're saying they're a crap company. That is a perfectly reasonable question.

7. thunder9

thunder9 Guest

That's what I said a few posts back.

(just explaining where fox and that guy who put me on ignore know that's what I said, since they don't seem to grasp English very well.)

8. metagamer

metagamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus Dual 4070 OC
    There's nothing immoral in buying on Amazon whilst knowing it's a temporary purchase and you'll be returning the item. It's your right to do so. I only ever once bought from Amazon thinking it's a "test" purchase. I bought headphones from Amazon and they were expensive but I bought from Amazon because I wanted to try them and if I didn't like them, I would have returned them.

In the end, I ended up keeping them anyway. There's nothing wrong with excising your rights.

9. thunder9

thunder9 Guest

And that's a valid opinion (which I may agree with). My point, however, is these other people attacking me for asking for other methods because they "already answered me" with their whole 1 method is pathetic. It's typical leftist hypocrisy of saying respect people's opinions then attacking people with differing opinions. lol.

10. Fox2232

Fox2232 Guest

GPU:
    6900XT+AW@240Hz
    Now, go back. And think deeply. What made you think that I did talk about Amazon at all. My post was about your general way of misdirecting replies. Looking for yet another opinion, then being unhappy about receiving some which you did not like. And then getting "self triggered" which is clearly observable from changes in your writing style.
    (I was not being rude, insulting and dishonest. Because I did reply to you without profanity. Because you can't really insult anyone since that's self inflicted injury in every single case. And because I do not agree in general with taking goods which you want to return no matter what and you bagged me there for your own reasons.)

There's only that much patience someone has. And once AMD's tech support realizes that someone is just bored or beyond help, they "rightfully" put him into ignore.
    (Because every email written to someone who can't be helped is not email written to someone who can be helped.)

About people being rude/insulting. Please consider difference between calling you "Dumb" and stating: "It looks like you are intentionally playing dumb."
    And neither of guys taking care about this forum approached you with ill intent.
    - - - -
    You did describe situation you are in multiple times from different angles. Your frustrations and their causes. But you are sole orchestrator of it all. And unfortunately for you, there is nobody else you can blame for it.

You've been given so much more information than you actually need to make your own decision. Make it. Own it.

airbud7 likes this.

11. Aura89

Aura89 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    This "argument" is still going on?

12. thunder9

thunder9 Guest

There is nothing I continued asking other than does anyone know if a cooler comes with that boot kit. If it doesn't, I about "have" to buy from amazon or wherever or else return it and buy a mobo later, whereas I got this mobo at a nice price.

Also have you not seen that guy's posts to other people? He's the one who was trying to ruffle feathers, so I responded the same way he likes.

13. Jawnys

Jawnys Master Guru

GPU:
    asus tuf oc 3090
    i dont think ill have much of a choice i currently run my 2700x on a b350m

14. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O

Yes that's the idea behind it, I was just referring to "until we read Hilbert's reviews", since I'm inconclusive on what CPU I take yet (3900x or 3700x), as well as which mainboard (x470 or x570). Sadly I tried to play along with @RzrTrek 's comment in a humorous way... kind of messed that up I guess ;)

15. D3M1G0D

D3M1G0D Guest

GPU:
    2 x GeForce 1080 Ti
    Again, there is no need for the boot kit to come with a cooler since those who are seeking it would already have a cooler. There is absolutely no need for AMD to provide one and so they don't.

You need to watch those tutorials right now, not later - if you did, then you wouldn't be asking these kinds of questions. You seem to have some deep misconceptions about building PCs, and yet you act arrogant and snobbish about it when knowledgeable members try to help you.

People here game you plenty of advice, including acquiring a compatible CPU from Amazon and going to a retailer/shop and asking for a BIOS update (the boot kit option is also viable). What you are doing is outright rejecting those options and then saying that there are no other methods.

XS621 and airbud7 like this.

16. vbetts

vbetts Don Vincenzo Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX 1080 Ti
    Yeah so let's stop replying to him now, he gone.

17. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    good!....I am out of popcorn anyway...:p

Jagman likes this.
  18. Kool64

Kool64 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070
    well to be fair I think my comment went a bit south too because I too long for HH's review. Either way I'm preordering a 3700X so I'll have mine paid for before the reviews come out.

airbud7 likes this.
  19. Fox2232

Fox2232 Guest

GPU:
    6900XT+AW@240Hz
    I needed Top Navi AMD is going to sell this year sometimes last year. While I am not going to preorder 3900X, I plan to get one within 1st week it is available.
    (I am already anxious about it since I think I have good enough BIOS flashed since yesterday.)

And I guess that since next Monday when we'll get all juicy details, I'll have this unpleasant feeling when you want something, but can't have it right now.

airbud7 likes this.
  20. Corbus

Corbus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Moist 6900 XT
    The refresh of the 3000 series is going to be on AM4 still, right? Zen2+ will be the last to support am4. Remember reading that somewhere.
    If so i will try and wait for that, but if reviews will be too positive i might pull the trigger on zen2.