Anyone tried Byksi?

Discussion in 'Die-hard Overclocking & Case Modifications' started by patteSatan, May 12, 2019.

1. patteSatan

patteSatan Master Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX 6700xt
    As the titel says, has anyone here tried Bykski stuff?

I was looking for a watercooling thing for my r9 390, and the only one that have existed in eu/us, is no longer.
    That is/was:
    Alphacool NexXxos GPX ATI R9 390 M01

I have tried to find one, everywhere, even mailed alphacool, no answer, for 3 months.

Sooo, I started looking for other options, the only one is this:
    https://www.aliexpress.com/item/328...ee-46f9-8715-c291c5be6352&transAbTest=ae803_5

I am in no way needing watercooling, the card is what I would say "the perfect gentleman", never had any overheating problems or so on, but, as I am thinking of buying an alphacool eisbear, it would not be "that" much money extra to get the gpu watercooled also.

Sorry for the rant, back to topic: Anyone tried Bykski stuff?

chispy likes this.
  2. chispy

chispy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Hi there Bykski = Barrow they are one and the same company. I have used many water blocks from them and they have really upped their ante making great water cooling parts. The quality of their products is very good and the performance is great and close to EK and other big names in the water cooling industry.

I can definitely recommend their products as an actual Bykski user i have no complain about them. Go ahead and go for their water block as i'm sure it will perform up to your expectations.

Kind Regards: Chispy

patteSatan and jura11 like this.
  3. jura11

jura11 Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3090 NvLink
    Hi there

As above @chispy I have used like Barrow and Bykski Waterblocks, fittings, pumps etc and no issues, I quite like them, pricing of them is very good and performance is somewhere in region of 1-3°C from EK waterblocks

I have used their CPU blocks now on three builds and on all three builds temperatures are similar or slightly higher than with EK Supermacy EVO, on GPU similarly it performs like my EK Vector RTX 2080Ti, temperatures are within 1-2°C which is quite good

I wouldn't be worried go route of Barrow or Bykski waterblocks, they're great blocks for money and performance is good too, I would suspect they will outperform Alphacool blocks

Hope this helps

Thanks, Jura

patteSatan and chispy like this.
  4. patteSatan

patteSatan Master Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX 6700xt
    Thanks for the replies, much appreciated.
    /Patrik

chispy likes this.