The Division 2

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by UnrealGaming, Jun 10, 2018.

1. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    Actually no. You only see the splah for 1 second is. Check your taskmanager.

2. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    Oh, I haven't checked that so I guess you're right.

3. I have my first DX12 problem. I haven't played the game for some time and now I get weird flashes or light strobing in some areas. The whole screen gets extremely bright for a few frames and then returns to normal. It's not happening under DX11. Has anyone manged to find the culprit? Is it D2 or drivers?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2019
  4. fr33k

fr33k Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4080 VENTUS OC
    me too

5. BigBlockTowncar

BigBlockTowncar Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Evga GTX970 SC
    What graphic setting is responsible for the garbage and debris? I only have FPS drops when there is lots of debris on screen.

6. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    It still takes ages to launch, i basically have time to go make a cuppa tea :D

Also been panicking that i only get 2 gear sets drop, then read that there are only 3 out at the moment :)

7. Serotonin

Serotonin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4080 16GB
    I quit playing. Needs more fixing before I invest a large amount of time in it.

8. SpajdrEX

SpajdrEX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gainward RTX 4070
    Whenever I'm nearly sure to stop playing I got something interesting.
    Yesterday Merciless dropped and this is the damage (basically you accumulate damage with a shot(s) then trigger it.
    Then this can happen, crazy damage!
    [​IMG]

9. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3070 Ti
    Small update just dropped to fix the slow startups apparently :)

Amaze, JonasBeckman and Serotonin like this.
  10. Serotonin

Serotonin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4080 16GB
    I'm waiting for the big patch in May with the 8-player raids before I jump back in.

signex likes this.

11. Yep, they have finaly fixed the loading time! Takes exactly 68 seconds to get to agent selection screen...

Serotonin and JonasBeckman like this.
  12. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    Jumping in occasionally doing some project or activity now, they're changing things up for the blueprints with the larger update and the start delay was a drag which I hope is now ended but Ididn't want to burn out completely min-maxing some current build and then having to redo it for the changes to equipment and all that for the next big patch in a few weeks so still playing but not daily now that the event for let's rip these faction dudes clothes off and wear them is over with. :p

Sadly that wasn't how you acquired them though on the last day I learned that proficiency crates were only one method and the weekly events and Level 50 dark zone rewards could also give crates. :p

So many mechanics I don't seem to find a good in-game explanation on and instead looking up how these stats work and affect weapon performance and that sort of thing and of course also the bugs and glitches like learning the reason I get shot behind cover on occasion is that sometimes enemies just outright ignore it and just shoot through said cover and other times it can just skips the animation where they first raise up their arms or stand up from their cover to shoot so it goes through their own cover and then through yours and registers as a hit.
    (Pain in the behind getting hit by a shotgunner at long range from that or crit-SMG enemies since range and fall-off is less of a thing for the AI, melee on a shotgun as a bonus is also kinda funny when the devs even discourage melee entirely though it was always a bit of a odd weapon even back in Division 1 although it can be useful.)

EDIT:
    Oh good so the loading times are indeed fixed then, excellent.

EDIT: Wonder if the patch is going to make the non-sniper rifles more viable too, assault rifle kills enemies far quicker, has more ammo and does wondrous terrible things to armor before killing them including Heavies with Compensation Issues like chainsaw sewage man, minigun man and grenader bob and his uncanny ability to land six thoomps right where you are.
    (Also, did you know enemy molotov throwers can arc their molotovs mid throw? That's a fun one!)

Though if you do play as the Grenadier class you can send six right back too I guess...assuming the drop rate favors you for exotic ammo that is.

EDIT: Oh and there's Daisy too the unique variant of the Robo Dog for bounties or some such, haven't encountered it yet myself though.

Think the regular variant does enough damage? This one is probably one shot one kill.
    (From Veteran to Elite and then Named or Boss tier so yeah having a name means your bullets hurt more because some reason. :D )

Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
  13. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3070 Ti
    I met Daisy the other day, quite a surprise but was fun melting her :)

14. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3070 Ti
    Gaaah so frustrating with the BS "random" invasion cycling, yes I'm one of those who didn't know they had to do invaded capitol twice to get the missing part from the Nemesis rifle that first week :(

15. DocStrangelove

DocStrangelove Guest

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080 Super
    Invaded capital twice?
    Missing Nemesis part ?

Whaa ... ? :p

16. Party Poison

Party Poison Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Rtx 4090
    Is the dx12 crashing still around?

I went back to Division 1 to finish off the shields to get the rewards in 2

17. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3070 Ti
    No DX12 crashes for me.

18. Con1750

Con1750 Guest

DX12 doesnt crash for me anymore either, frame-pacing feels really off though in comparison to DX11.

19. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    I think high end loot drops too much, its overwhelming. Rather have rare drops but actually good gear. Most of the gear i either sell or deconstruct, but im maxed out on resources so it becomes useless. Want that feeling you get in MMO, when you get a drop you get all hyped and know it will be an upgrade. Or is it just me?

20. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3070 Ti
    Yep 99.999% of the drop is useless now that I've been playing a while.