Announcing GeForce Hotfix Driver 430.53 (Released 4/29/19)

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by HARDRESET, Apr 29, 2019.

1. cyberfredxxx

cyberfredxxx Member Guru

GPU:
    WF 780 GTX
    @khanmein @BReal85 : u must have the high cpu usage with 430.39 (all configuration that I ve tested with nvidia cards have the issue !)

And I confirm no more issue with 430.53 ;)

2. dr_rus

dr_rus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Nope, never seen it here, in either 1809 or 1903. But I don't use GFE.

3. EL1TE

EL1TE Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080 SH X 2.1GHz
    I use GFE but i blocked nvcontainer in Firewall due to High CPU usage with older drivers and has been blocked since.

The issues i've mention in previous page i only noticed them for the first time with this driver (except random driver crashes after 400+ and the GSync problem), i was on 419.35 before.

I installed driver 390.77 as its latest one that allows VSync to be actually forced off for a game that i play, however this time i'm not installing GFE, rather curious to see what happens.

Also for the record the last time i've checked, Telemetry disabled doesn't allow GFE to work.

4. dr_rus

dr_rus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    I don't have any issues with 400+ drivers ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5. clamatac

clamatac Active Member

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070 X
    I suffered the tyme spy bug, I will try the new version later.

6. Kolt

Kolt Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 OC
    I can say for a fact that it isn't GFE install related. I don't use GFE and avoid it like the plague yet I still had high CPU usage from the container. I do not use any special installers though, I just install drivers like normal and opt out of GFE, HD Audio, etc and only install the actual driver, PhysX, and the DXR core stuff. Afterwards I remove the telemetry manually.

7. Spec84

Spec84 Member

GPU:
    MSi 970 GTX Gaming
    BF 5 dx12 windows 10 1809 1060 freezing when load te map or in settings :/ wtf dx11 work

8. dr_rus

dr_rus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Same but I don't have any issues with telemetry.

Kolt likes this.
  9. EL1TE

EL1TE Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080 SH X 2.1GHz
    Different games ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Different GPU gen ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Different hardware ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Different everything ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But nvidia drivers have been garbage for a while for me and a lot of people, just going to their forums says a lot. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lucifer, CrazyBaldhead and janos666 like this.
  10. dr_rus

dr_rus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Nah, they hasn't been "garbage" pretty much at all since the days of Riva TNT. Lots of people just don't know what they are talking about.

Kolt likes this.

11. khanmein

khanmein Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 SC
    Seriously, I don't have this particular issue and no GFE as well.

12. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    I played mk11 with 425.42? vulkan and there was no difference fps/smoothing wise.

Both still have occasional micro sec black flash around character box in fighting level.

And DSR doesn't work! Please fix DSR.

I mentioned desktop flash when background changes, I fixed that by setting pick automatic colour for tiles etc instead of fixed.

Quadro variant also called home to geforce experience @nvcontainer, I wonder why.. It doesn't include it in the first place.

That said I'm still on win10 1809 so no hurry.. will stay at 425.42 for now.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
  13. xacid0

xacid0 Guest

GPU:
    Zotac GTX980Ti AMP! Omega
    Nah.. 196.75 was garbage.

14. EL1TE

EL1TE Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080 SH X 2.1GHz
    It's amazing how the rare times i come to this forum and i see you posting, you're always provoking people, makes me wonder who actually doesn't know what he is talking about considering the only thing i see you doing is attacking people.

Guess it's time i won't be sending any more articles to Hilbert, because you know, considering i don't know anything i don't even send articles that get over 100 comments or anything since nobody cares.

And to think Hilbert wanted me to post articles myself on the site when these forums are a toxic mess.

It's always people attacking others because "boohoo my beloved nvidia is flawless and doesn't have issues so you know nothing and i'm da best", simply disgusting.

Lucifer and venturi like this.
  15. squalles

squalles Maha Guru

GPU:
    Galax RTX 4070ti
    well i fixed telemetry issues like high cpu usage and etc deleting the two RAS folders in nvidia path, i always do a clean install (deleting all folders except gfexperience, nvi2, physx and displaydriver, i don´t select to install geforce experience but need his folder to start installer)

Lucifer and Kolt like this.

16. dr_rus

dr_rus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Most articles getting over 100 comments don't know what they're talking about either so...

Yes. Me saying that I don't have issues with NV drivers and me actually knowing what "garbage" drivers look like is "attacking people". GTFO.

17. pharma

pharma Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus Strix GTX 1080
    Currently no issues with these drivers. Keepers for now ....

18. EL1TE

EL1TE Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080 SH X 2.1GHz
    You attacked me because i said drivers are garbage for a while, i have my reasons to say that , i'm not a fanboy and don't go around talk crap about a brand because i don't like them, that's you.

All i said was that i have issues and didn't say other people have no clue what they are talking about because they don't have issues, you did.

80%+ of the GPUs i had were NVIDIA, last AMD i has was the 4690 so as you know was long ago.

You shouldn't even be talking to me since you don't even use same GPU or Windows version when you said that, at the very least your reply shows zero knowledge about drivers since you didn't take those into account otherwise you wouldn't even say what you did.

I'm also glad you know what garbage drivers look like and i don't, poor me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lucifer and -Tj- like this.
  19. dr_rus

dr_rus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    I'm sorry but that's how you saw what I've said and it has nothing to do with me. But now it's you who is attacking me pretty directly, mentioning "articles" and Hilbert for some weird reason. You think you're the only one who can write or something?

20. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    @EL1TE

Don't worry, just put him on ignore list, problem solved.