NVIDIA GeForce Version 430.39 WHQL - Download and Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Ancymon, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Shakana

Shakana Guest

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 1080
    I'm having black screens every time i tab out from a game or receive a notification from xbox since i updated this driver.

Anyone knows what is happening?

Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080 on a Windows 10. I tried installing as well 425.31 version and my GPU went crazy, big temperature with no game or anything. Up to 63. So i unnistalled it all again.
    I think it's because of the 3D Vision but i'm not sure.

I tried do a "Roll back" driver but the option is greyed out for some odd reason. And tbh i don't even know how to roll back manually properly.So i just downloaded 425.31 version and installed it but on Nvidia experience updates after installing that driver, it still shows as 430.39 installed.

With 425.31 the black screen disappeared. But i'm back to 430.39 again now for the time being. Help me, please.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
  2. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti

Except this never happens.

3. HARDRESET

HARDRESET Master Guru

GPU:
    4090 ZOTAEA /1080Ti
    Build 18875 , no problem here with GFE, played Metro Exodus/Doom/ streaming since this morning.
    [​IMG]

4. jeliozver

jeliozver Member

GPU:
    ASUS 1070Ti 8GB
    Nope for me the last modification date for logs in C:\ProgramData\NVIDIA is from 1 day ago (pretty much from the time i installed the drivers) and in NVIDIA Corporation folder i have only shaders and no logs.

5. X7007

X7007 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC 4090 EXT AMP
    what am I suppose to do if I watch 3D movies with PowerDVD with Nvidia card now ?? I need the 3D drivers for 3D support in Bluray Movies.... what the hell.....

6. HARDRESET

HARDRESET Master Guru

GPU:
    4090 ZOTAEA /1080Ti
  7. Robbo9999

Robbo9999 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    Yeah, pretty much, I can't remember the last time a driver caused an across the board performance decrease. Although, I like testing them though to see if there are any 'across the board' performance improvements too - that hasn't happened within the last couple of years, but it's not unheard of.

8. X7007

X7007 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC 4090 EXT AMP
    https://www.nvidia.com/Download/driverResults.aspx/135655/en-us[/QUOTE]

but if I want to use PowerDVD ? that's one of the reason I bought it.. what then ?
    I can put subtitles, manage the Sound speakers.. better sound quality there. I don't want to change things just because they don't put it as standalone . I will try to install 3D separately from 425.xx

EDIT : Trying to install the 3D vision says Driver Mismatch after finishing installing it... bloody hell

9. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    No you don't,

Cyberlink can patch in support for any of the active shutter glasses and use the DXGI 1.2 Stereoscopic API

or you can continue using your dead tech 3d vision kit on an old driver.

10. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O

You should do a clean install with DDU (download HERE) and then install 425.31. And do a fresh install with 425.31 driver anyway, even if you properly cleared it with DDU. See if your issues still persist.
    Also, set your GFE to never download and install drivers automatically... just notifications if you even want those.

11. Passus

Passus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4070 Gaming X
    Memory leak is not fixed atleast not in far cry 5

Game suddenly started stuttering and then i noticed it was using 12gb of ram the full 16gb pagefile also

12. X7007

X7007 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC 4090 EXT AMP
    Maybe it's the game itself ? any other game it happens ?

13. artina90

artina90 Member Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080Ti
    It might be a leak limited to the Far Cry Dunia engine.
    I have leaks as well in FC New Dawn but they are manageable, sort of.
    The leak occurs very slowly, I can usually play for nearly 1 hour before the stutter fest starts. At that point the game reaches 16-17 GB of memory usage and keeps on growing, trashing the page file on the HDD.
    Restarting the game fixes it, it's a bit annoying but manageable. This behavior was exacerbated with beta driver 430.25 where it would leak much faster and reach unplayable levels within 10 minutes or so.

14. ManuelG

ManuelG NVIDIA Rep

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 2080 FE
    Please fill out the driver feedback form below so we can look into this:

http://surveys.nvidia.com/index.jsp?pi=6e7ea6bb4a02641fa8f07694a40f8ac6

15. ManuelG

ManuelG NVIDIA Rep

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 2080 FE

Please fill out the driver feedbac for. Please make sure to include the monitor make and model you are using.

16. EdKiefer

EdKiefer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS TUF 3060ti
    V
    What's up with all those NV container processes, when did that start?
    Never installed GFE but that looks weird unless they are separating processes to CPU cores as Chrome/FF does.

17. Exostenza

Exostenza Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 GT
    I cleaned these myself, used DDU, and so far this set seems pretty darn solid. All my games feel a bit more fluid even thought I don't think there has been an increase in FPS and my OC holds nicely unlike some versions where I get a lot of clock changing. I haven't noticed any blanking yet and generally am pleased with this set. So far I have played Hunt Showdown, Ghost Recon Wildlands, Totally Accurate Battle Simulator, Rainbow Six Siege, and have had zero issues. Keep up the good work, finally, nVidia as this is most definitely a milestone keeper so far.

octoreach and HARDRESET like this.
  18. khanmein

khanmein Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 SC
    I had a black screen for a screen after the first boot when I ran the DDU (Safe mode) and clean up. Literally, I noticed some improvement with this particular driver.

19. cyberfredxxx

cyberfredxxx Member Guru

GPU:
    WF 780 GTX
    hi guys

since this version , I ve Nvidia container display LS that takes 10% cpu usage , any ideas ?
    first time I have this problem with drivers.
    (GFE is not installed , only display drivers en physx)

20. citrixscu

citrixscu Member

GPU:
    Strix 1080 Ti OC
    This is known and I believe NVD has reproduced this problem.