AIO Runtime Libraries by Wilenty (Installer/Uninstaller)

Discussion in 'General Software and Applications' started by LocoDiceGR, Dec 25, 2017.

1. Prophet

Prophet Master Guru

GPU:
    Msi 680
    While not all seem to agree, I do appreciate your work on these! I would support you if my health wasn't so crap (poor health=poor as a church mouse).

warlord and Wilenty like this.
  2. Wilenty

Wilenty Member

GPU:
    S3
    Thank you for kind words, and I wish you a lot of health and all the best.

I also issued a revised AIO, which I had prepared for release. It was briefly in the testing phase, so it may contain some minor shortcomings.

warlord likes this.
  3. warlord

warlord Guest

GPU:
    Null
    Wilenty's 18-09-05 AIO Runtimes Libraries packages released

Wilenty likes this.
  4. warlord

warlord Guest

GPU:
    Null

5. warlord

warlord Guest

GPU:
    Null
  6. warlord

warlord Guest

GPU:
    Null
  7. hanschke

hanschke Member

GPU:
    Palit GeForce GTX 460 SE
    website is down. What can I use now?

8. Ancymon

Ancymon Active Member

GPU:
    GTX 1070
  9. Wilenty

Wilenty Member

GPU:
    S3
    This program can be freely shared on forums / sites / file hostings, but only in cases in which there's no profit (even from ads).

This tool extracts the content of the executables (installers and launchers) built using NSIS (Nullsoft Scriptable Install System). In the most cases, it also extracts protected/packed/hacked NSIS executables.
    Plugin selection page: The default plugin should always work, other plugin may not work with some NSIS executables.
    It can extract archives included inside the NSIS executables, also if they are password protected.
    It also shows the size of the file/folder, clicking on it or using up/down arrow keys.

For what the tool is designed for?
    This tool can help you to extract files from NSIS executables (installers/portable program's and launchers) to check possible dangerous activities. Also, if the developer stopped updating it, you can unpack the executable, modify the NSIS script and update the files.

https://www.jottacloud.com/s/1277f8a8c4f4c4a4dbfad3e6b8c847e2bf8

Special Big Thanks to a @MrX (from MDL) for the JottaCloud account creation, and the help me to understand the "programming issues"!

P.S. Thanks for all of You to help me and give to me the positive energy to continue the work on this tools!

Best regards and have a silent as possible the Christmas holidays,
    Wilenty

Coldblackice likes this.
  10. Wilenty

Wilenty Member

GPU:
    S3
    Yes, the website is down, because not so many users wants to support me. If it will change, I will continue the work...