what do you always replay ?

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by coc, Jun 28, 2018.

1. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus

:eek: Blasphemy!

Stone Gargoyle likes this.
  2. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte OC 3070
    They are both great games. And both should be played.

3. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    Yeah we already had this conversation before.

Ok then, both should be played. :p

4. Shataan

Shataan Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 4090ti
    Imho MOH 2010 literally is screaming for a Remaster. And Warfighter…. it would be awesome to see a properly done Part 2! WarFighter deserves a sequel.

5. TR2N

TR2N Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD
    All tomb raiders and crysis series.
    Mandatory replays

6. serbicu

serbicu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Suprim
    ATM Witcher 3, Hitman Absolution, Nioh...

Would probably get to play a second time Mad Max! I loved that game! What an underrated game !!

7. Stone Gargoyle

Stone Gargoyle Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1060 G1
    Clive Barkers Undying : i would give anything for a follow up to this game and to think it release some six years before anyone had even heard of Bioshock

Sleeping Dogs : unlike every GTA game aside from III and Vice ive never finished GTAIV or V as i found they lost my interest half way through every attempt. SD on th other hand ive replayed multiple times both the original and the definitive edition + all dlc

Spec Ops the Line : dont know bout you guys but playing The Division 2 the game im constantly reminded of during the tense interior shoot outs when playin is this bad boy and the story still stands out as one that so many in the industry should take note of

Styx : as a stealth game addict this is one game ive always returned to and altho i did enjoy shards it never quite gripped me the way the original did

Project Snowblind : anyone even remember this one??? great game yeah it may look very long in the tooth now but it now plays at like 300fps lol

Prototype : what can you say about this game. for a last gen game this was nothin short of amazing and i will forever recall the first time I went full powers *(armour, whipfist, devastator, consume)* in this my mind was completely blown.

Homefront: The Revolution : said it once said it a thousend times if you want anything remotely close to a new Half-Life experience pick this up its dirt cheap and ive enjoyed every new play through immensely

Prince of Persia 2008 : my god this game was beautiful plus way ahead of its time and i surly cant be the one who thinks its high time a new PoP game was on the cards

Batman: Arkham Origins : every Christmas for the last few years ive now replayed this in full it just has the perfect Christmas vibe to it as yknow its set during Christmas which somehow fits tghe Batman ethos so darn well. Still my favourite Batman game and im so excited for what these guys bring us next with Court of owls!!!

Max Max : whenever i hear anyone sayin they never played this i will even go as far as BUYIN THEM A COPY cos its such a freakin amazing game and the last time I ever felt really immersed playing a video game. no it isnt just some lame movie tie in which is what many believe it is actually my favourite third person action game evr and deserves to be recognised as one that is long remembered, loved and honored.

the true irony behind many of these is that pretty most but not all of the developers on these games have now closed :(

TR2N, AsiJu, WillG and 1 other person like this.
  8. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    Exactly! It wasn't just made for some quick release for Fury Road, but it incorporated elements from all the movies in some way.

9. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 4070Ti EXG.v2
    Hey man, how's the gunplay and gameplay in general in Homefront: Revolution?

I've been interested in it but have never been certain whether to get it or not.

Maybe I'll get it nowadays, at some suitable point.
    I must choose affordable and preferably not too complex games these days, heh.

10. alexander1986

alexander1986 Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2060
    Diablo 2:LOD expansion is a classic to replay once or twice a year I guess for me :p

11. Stone Gargoyle

Stone Gargoyle Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1060 G1

i replayed it again not long back and I think its fantastic personally dirt cheap now to

12. alanm

alanm Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080
  13. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte OC 3070
    Another game I own, but have never really played. I put a few hours into it, and enjoyed what I played... but, something else came out that I was excited for, and never went back to Revolution.

14. Stone Gargoyle

Stone Gargoyle Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1060 G1
    its way underrated and after hearing constant noise of HL3 WHEN??? for the last few yeatrs then someone brings out a solid fun and actually pretty immersive shooter and goes well ok we are not HL3 but how about this instead and it pretty much makes zero waves i kinda feel for them. combat is meaty the way you can turn a single gun into three different guns is really well done if not that truly unique and the game has this really nice sense of urgency and power struggle just like the old Half Life games had. if you give it a go you will have a blast and you will pay very little for the pleasure,..

15. Shataan

Shataan Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 4090ti
    ARMA 3 APEX. There have been a crapload of new realism mods since I last played. And performance is much better due to BIS fixes, and my system being better able to run it these days.