Review: Corsair Carbide 275Q chassis

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    It's time to check out the new Corsair Carbide 275Q mid-tower PC chassis. Recently we presented three Corsair cases on Guru3D, all of them from a higher premium segment. Read the review he...

Review: Corsair Carbide 275Q chassis

2. NOC.BCN

NOC.BCN Guest

GPU:
    Asus Fury Strix
    We prefer the NZXT H2 , its being there for almost 10 years but is still on market for a reason. As Overclockers we like the tubing pass of the NZXT case, plus the cool 2 "wireless" frontal fans! Still a cool alternative to this close market without RGB or Tempered Glass.

3. barbacot

barbacot Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 SuprimX
    - now that's a big bummer for me...

4. Fox2232

Fox2232 Guest

GPU:
    6900XT+AW@240Hz
    We are the Borg...
    We travel in Cubes and occasionally in Spheres.

5. MBTP

MBTP Member Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire RX590
    What happened to corsair?

6. GPz

GPz Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Mr. Hilbert, will there be, and if so, when will there be a review of the Noctua NH-U12A? The reviews of this product are scarce online atm. and are not even close to Guru3Ds quality. Thanks in advance!

7. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Yes, Chris will be reviewing that one, however, his review queue is stockpiling. So I do not have a review date just yet. Should hopefully be this month.

8. ladcrooks

ladcrooks Guest

GPU:
    DECIDING
    I have the Noctua NH-U12s , brilliant, been using Noctua's for years. I have used my Silverstone Fortress FT03 Tower Case for so many builds now, just love the way the back is at the top (connections) and them really thick aluminium panels. Best case I have ever had, for my means. Not into water sports so air only. It did sport the 14s but was too big, and had to face the other way and therefore fans did not line up, in - cpu - exhaust - out -.

A lot of people out there are so bent on getting there builds as cool as they can get them, I, am one of them, but I will not sacrifice noise over temp! Temps are rarely high on anything except testing whilst OC . Rather be few degrees up then trying to shave 1-10 less. With your own purchased coolers, you are way off normal use temps. ;)

Noctua NH-U12A, -

Last edited: Apr 11, 2019
  9. Athlonite

Athlonite Maha Guru

GPU:
    Pulse RX5700 8GB
    Since when do we call industrial carpet sound dampening material