The Division 2

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by UnrealGaming, Jun 10, 2018.

1. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    It just started to happen after the patch. And its not always, but im at 125hrs playtime, so ive seen a lot. :D

2. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3070 Ti
    Those new enemies (you can meet them in both the underground and overground) use poison, that's why the damage received can be delayed.

3. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Super
    I think my crashes stopped after uninstalling GeForce Experience as it has an overlay wich you can't disable even though i hid the game from GeForce Experience.

And it was the only overlay that was still running when i already tried every other fix out there.

4. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Finally finished main story! Capitol was nails, kept dying during that intro battle :D

Also once ive hit 30 and all those events happened, i had a crash! not a single crash before then :)

signex, Netherwind and DocStrangelove like this.

5. Repo Man

Repo Man Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060Ti
    DX11 runs great now, still stutters/pauses occasionally though, tried DX12 briefly and it in turn ran like crap now after the patch. Might have been just a bug of some sort and I might test DX12 again more extensively. FOV slider is such a welcome addition though.

I wonder if the DX11 stutters are audio related because quite often when I engage a large pack of enemies and they all start firing and I open up with my LMG for example, I completely lose audio for 1-2 seconds but it doesn't happen to my missus. I might try and update the drivers for my Sound Blaster and see if that sorts it.

6. DocStrangelove

DocStrangelove Guest

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080 Super
    I'm on Win7 / AsusXonar D2X and use the 3D theater surround setting ingame and dont have stutters.

7. slick3

slick3 Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2070 +85/1200
    I am so indecisive about the game. I didn't like how the weapons felt in the Division 1, and I am afraid its more of the same in this one.

8. Con1750

Con1750 Guest

Lots of crashing for me on DX12, only just purchased the game so cant compare to the previous patch.

Disabled the UPLAY overlay, and also did the ProcessLasso fix limiting the games cheat engine to one core, less crashes but still crashing.

DX11 - No crashing but feels a bit stuttery, jittery in comparison and also runs around 10 frames worse on my 1080ti.

9. SpajdrEX

SpajdrEX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gainward RTX 4070
    What about Geforce Experience, do you have it enabled? (Overlay)

10. Con1750

Con1750 Guest

Nope don't even have it installed, only overlay I run is Rivatuner OSD. Using it to cap FPS as the in-game limiter is a bit sketchy.

11. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Super
    I think having any overlay makes the game crash in DX12.

Con1750 likes this.
  12. Con1750

Con1750 Guest

Seems that way, seems like everything has an overlay these days. Will try without cheers.

13. Amaze

Amaze Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 4070 ti TUF
    I have both Uplay and Geforce overlay running. No crashes.

14. Con1750

Con1750 Guest

Believe its confirmed to be a known issue, NVIDIA are working with Massive on a new driver.

Not tested with 425.31 yet but there wasn't anything about a fix in the notes for the driver.

DocStrangelove likes this.
  15. Repo Man

Repo Man Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060Ti
    Me and the missus just hit WT2, game is still frikkin decent! But... those damn sniper rifle and shotgun drops! This crap has been plaguing us since launch and its still the 2 main types of weapons that drop for us.

Also, can anyone clarify how world tier upgrading and end game works ? Either I'm getting old and starting to suck at google or all the articles and forum posts are poorly written.

Today we did some random stuff in the world and I was under the impression that you had to do all the original strongholds again to progress to WT2 but after some mucking around and doing random stuff, we decided to do the Arena and after finishing we got upgraded to WT2.

Also can you permanently liberate areas like during levelling or do they randomly reset and get taken back by the enemy factions ?

Lastly with regards to this current apparel event, we have a project to complete for an apparel cache and it had us do the bunker mission while its under hyena control but when we did it it was under black tusk control. does it reset at some stage or is it on some random rotation so we can do it when its under hyena control or can you force it to go hyena controlled through some witchcraft or something ?

PS. How do the apparel caches get rewarded ? Is it from certain activities or mission types ? or at certain intervals ? We were playing last night and all of a sudden I had like 3 of them and 5 of the blue quality caches to open and today I had some random ones again.

Soz for the question bombardment, I'm usually pretty well on the ball with these things but somehow I've managed to lose the plot a bit.

16. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3070 Ti
    Each stronghold upgrades your world tier until you do the final Tidal Basin.

JonasBeckman, serbicu and Repo Man like this.
  17. Repo Man

Repo Man Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060Ti
    Ah I see, sense is being made! Thanks!

Grimbarian likes this.
  18. DocStrangelove

DocStrangelove Guest

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080 Super
    Is the Lincoln Memorial Invaded Mission bugged or something?

Played it on Hard today and died like 10 times in a row at the 3 bosses at the very end. They didn't react much to my bullet hits and just stormed in for the kill each time.
    On the last try i went back, opened all the doors to the last rooms i came through and then retreated when reloading. That seemed to shake them off a bit but it was still hard AF.

Awesome game! :)

19. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3070 Ti
    Hmm must have been bugged, I did it solo on challenging yesterday and no real problems.

20. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    Patch 2.1:

Patch Notes:
    • Fixed an issue where enemy NPCs could get stuck in a T-pose when being killed out of view.
    • Fixed another issue with the Revive Hive not working properly. We are still working on instances where the skill sometimes will not resurrect players.
    • Fixed an issue where the Gila Guard brand gear could not be donated to the Campus Daily Project “Brand Request: Gila Guard”.
    • Fixed an issue where the Crafting Bench upgrade blueprint would not be granted to players when moving from one World Tier to another.
    • Fixed an issue where the two piece bonus of the True Patriot gear set would not trigger correctly.