The Division 2

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by UnrealGaming, Jun 10, 2018.

1. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    They do weekly status updates on the Ubisoft forums which is also copied to Reddit where I looked on the current roadmap for the game.

State of the game March 13th.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/b0lpjq/state_of_the_game_march_13th_2019/

March 20th.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/b39hyo/state_of_the_game_march_20th_2019/

Server patch should be out now plus some extra maintenance from yesterday I think leaving the client patch though it doesn't have a ETA but should be close since it usually follows downtime for when they patch or adjust data from the server side of things. :)

EDIT: And the link to the server patch notes.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivisio...ivision_2_maintenance_patch_notes_march_22nd/

2. Repo Man

Repo Man Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060Ti
    I said I'd be playing most of the weekend as I scored a few extra days off and I have... Except I started from scratch!

Friday night I had a few drinks and was going on about the game to my missus and she went "Go on and buy it for me then!" and since then we've been hitting it in co-op and having a blast, especially once in a blue moon when our coordination and teamwork go according to plan and we clear a room out in 10 seconds. Except I then get cocky and get taken down at which point she basically turns into this...

and I'll be dead, so I just started running with the reviver Hive.

Few things I spotted if playing an alt which I'm sure worked this way in TD1. Stash is account wide so you can share gear with your other characters, cosmetic items are also shared but I know the game rewards the odd cosmetic crate at certain milestones which you'll only get once per account it seems.

3. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Ti
    Man these 10-15sec long lag spikes are killing me. :( It got me killed so many times, and the game is on a SSD without OS.

EDIT: I totally forgot to re-install Memory Cleaner lol. It just cleaned 2gb of RAM!!

EDIT2: I'm loving my build, still not sure wich smg to use, vector or the chatterbox exotic.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2019
  4. JonasBeckman

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    And here's this bounty with a shotgun target...95k damage and yeah quite some range to it. :D
    (Now why can't our shotguns be that good at a distance, granted it's not video game shotgun syndrome where anything past a meter or two and it's a harmless puff but still not the ideal firearm unless it's indoors combat.)

100 some skill power and mods requiring 800 but turret will just have to go work on that target next time I decide to take him on, drone is fairly good too but tends to fly too close and poof, shot down. :p

EDIT: Yeah I guess that was pretty vindicating, might not be quite 90k but it has two barrels. :p

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 26, 2019

5. Repo Man

Repo Man Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060Ti
  6. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3070 Ti
    Be interesting to see what they have to say, I'm mostly loving it but this FPS/lag/freeze shitshow after a few hours has to go!

Serotonin likes this.
  7. Serotonin

Serotonin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4080 16GB
    Well, whatever I was looking at wasn't my gear score since apparently that doesn't start until you beat the main game. I have since done that, now over level 30 and simply gear scores only, not liking this adjustment because my very powerful weapons have very low scores, in order to achieve higher gear scores to be able to get to the next missions, I have to give up some really sweet weapons and attire. Time to grind for gear.

Beat the last/main mission on level 30 last night, currently at a gear score of 248...what's the max right now? 450?

8. DocStrangelove

DocStrangelove Guest

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080 Super
    480 was spotted already, but the bar might leave space up to gearscore 500.

Serotonin likes this.
  9. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Finally can play it again after being away for few days, still only level 13 :( Just got to Cathedral (i think) settlement

One question, i keep finding some chest like Hyinas or True Songs chests, but they require key. Where do i get them? ive missed out on like 3 now as far as i remember.

10. DocStrangelove

DocStrangelove Guest

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080 Super
    They are mostly in the underground tunnels. Keep looking for metal boxes on walls, sometimes directly next to the ladder you use. They actually look like key boxes for cellar keys or your garden shed. ;)

Also, (quoting myself here) there's a helpful website for looking up these things, just activate 'keys':

Serotonin and AndreasGuido like this.

11. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    I just read there issnt even World Tier 5 "enabled" so you cant play all story missions in endgame, lol!? Seriously!? WTF! Im WT3 now.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2019
  12. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Oh damn i did pick one of those keys then! cant remember which one, but cheers ill get looking!

Thats useful website, thanks man!

DocStrangelove likes this.
  13. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3070 Ti
    Yes WT5 isn't enabled yet because it will add new content which I guess isn't quite ready yet but they said last week it's coming soon so maybe today's state of the game will set a firm date and more details.

14. fr33k

fr33k Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4080 VENTUS OC
  15. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Didn't they post on Twitter that Battle for DC and Tidal Basin coming on the april 5th? No idea what they on about, since ive not hit end name yet, but could be WT5 release date too?

16. DocStrangelove

DocStrangelove Guest

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080 Super
    WT5 is coming April 5th

JonasBeckman and AndreasGuido like this.
  17. JonasBeckman

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    https://www.resetera.com/threads/th...ut-april-5th-lots-of-updates-included.107953/

April 5th.

And more.

EDIT: Ah there's a video announcement? Nice!

Serotonin likes this.
  18. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3070 Ti

Did anyone who already had the 3 games get emailed yet? I haven't but on Reddit some people are reporting all they're getting is some shitty cosmetic cache keys, how disappointing!

https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivisio...ft_fan_you_already_own_the_3_proposed_titles/

JonasBeckman likes this.
  19. JonasBeckman

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    Oh that's where those five keys came from, I was wondering why I wrapped up this side mission and got enough paper tickets and then I looked at whatever emote or colored skin I'd likely receive and not use again and suddenly two high-end keys and 3x special keys are also there, can I repeat that mission?

That explains it, two duplicates so a ton of XP and three wearable items. (Some shirt that looks straight from the 1980's, tap dance emote for when you want to be the white flame dancing on your enemies or what dude was in Witcher 3 and then some honor guard shoes.)

EDIT: Yes I kill bosses and pull the tap dance emote on their bodies, take that bullet sponge with infinite ammo, hi telemetry data and the devs going "WTF." in unison. :p

EDIT: Oh nice the patch is out. Good.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2019
  20. Serotonin

Serotonin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4080 16GB
    Last time I played with @BangTail he was at 455GS ...crazy!