Quadro 416.30 Win 7 - 10 x64

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Dragondale13, Oct 14, 2018.

1. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 4070Ti EXG.v2
    Do you find this set better than 399.24 overall?

2. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    Atm its ok, but I just got one ctd again @ quake champions, could have been steamoverlay and msi ab fault, I switched between steam overlay a lot, now I've restarted and didn't have it yet.

Minus quake incident, they look great by rest. Ok I didn't play thaat much, but what ever I tried it was ok, benchmarks a little faster compared to all recent 41x.xx drivers.

AsiJu and BetA like this.
  3. BetA

BetA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    G1-GTX980@1400Mhz
    Thank you very mucho for sharing your experience :)
    guess imma install them....
    Im just so F___ng lazy....:D

-Tj- likes this.
  4. Dagda

Dagda Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 super
    cru is working for me, i do not have the same monitor but with mine is working

@Mustang104 same performance for me on my 1080ti as recent 400 drivers, not really much of a difference

HARDRESET likes this.

5. blackdragonbird

blackdragonbird Member Guru

GPU:
    Zotac RTX 3080Ti
    You use Nvidia Pixel Clock Patcher also? I need to patch the driver to allow it to have a higher pixel clock by DVI to the overclock of the screen works. But with these drivers it do not work. Well, I'm still in 385.69, downloaded last Pixel Clock Patcher and CRU from the developer's site but still nothing.

But no problem, I will stay in 385.69 for now. Still working without issues.

*Edit: Looks like the issue is the latest drivers. The pixel clock patcher is not patching the DLL correctly. Need to wait a new version.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2018
  6. looniam

looniam Guest

GPU:
    RTX3060 bcuz
    looking at just ONE run in FFXV benchmark i lost a little:
    [​IMG]

but here is the "thing." i installed the previous drivers after using DDU and min install. these quadros, i just installed over the last w/o deleting any install folders. which isn't the "thing" but to my surprise, when i started the benchmark, i got a notice that i could use ansel(?).

i never considered these have anything GFE.??? i did check custom, selected the driver and HD audio. (no 3d or whatnot). and didn't do "clean installation" to keep game profiles, but yet DSR was back to [default] off.

idk. :confused:

7. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 4070Ti EXG.v2
    I've never installed GFE and get pop ups for Ansel. Never tried it though so idk if it would work.

8. looniam

looniam Guest

GPU:
    RTX3060 bcuz
    thanks for the reply. i went ahead and used DDU then deleted folders the same as a "clean version" before installing then physX stand alone. ofc didn't get the ansel notice starting far cry 2. maybe got a few points in FFXV but really probably not from all that.
    [​IMG]

9. selecto

selecto Guest

GPU:
    4 ghz
    The application may crash due to a kernel exception in the NVIDIA OpenGL driver. Bluestacks TextNow VPN

Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
  10. zimzoid

zimzoid Guest

GPU:
    2xEVGA980TiSC+(H20) Swift
    Awesome colours with these! Just lovely:)

AQUILES likes this.

11. MaidenFred

MaidenFred Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI 3080Ti Suprim X
    This is my main reason for installing these modded drivers !

By the way, I'm using quadro driver 416.78... working fine too

12. Shataan

Shataan Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 4090ti
    Just wow. I cannot use these drivers with Battlefield V. I need 416.94s or newer. What a freaking pita.

13. cgiout

cgiout Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX970 Strix
    Hi guys, i'm looking a way to run both a quadro (old fx 580) and geforce (gtx 970) cards on the same workstation, with the purpose to run 10bit color depht opengl on quadro and use cuda cores on gtx with Vray. I read somewhere that with modded quadro drivers this is possible so searching around i found this forum.
    This driver seems to work for my purposes. Cards are both recognized and drivers installed but i can't use quadro card anyway. Windows 10 tells me "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)". Even uninstalling drivers it doesn't work.

Probably i misunderstood the way to use this kind of modded drivers or probably W10 doen't support quadro Fx series anymore.
    Where i'm wrong?

Thanks for any help.
    Raf

14. blackdragonbird

blackdragonbird Member Guru

GPU:
    Zotac RTX 3080Ti
    This device is still supported by this driver? Have you tried using it alone without the 970? Have you tried an older quadro driver?

15. cgiout

cgiout Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX970 Strix
    Thank you for your reply.
    Looking into the inf the fx580 isn't present so i can suppose it is no more supported. I also tried with an older quadro driver (the lates supporting Fx 580) but with no success with GTX (sections are different between inf files).
    Latest i tried to run latest Quadro drivers on gtx970 alone and the card is well recognized by Windows except for CUDA, OpenCL and PhysX that GPU-Z doesn't check as supported.

16. bogas

bogas Guest

GPU:
    quadro p620
    try to download new features drivers for quadro and put that modded inf file

17. jura11

jura11 Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3090 NvLink
    With 416.xx or 417.xx drivers TDR or crashes has been pretty common in rendering , I just couldn't render more than 2 renders in succession(sometimes 3 renders has been possible but then again I have issues with TDR)

Done tonight 6 renders just to test these Quadro drivers and must say, no TDR or crashes in Octane or IRAY etc

Didn't tried play any games or do any benchmarks which I will do later tonight or tomorrow

Been running 388 or 392 for while but after adding RTX 2080Ti to loop, I needed to use newer drivers which has caused constant crashes or TDR in rendering which has been in my case unheard-of

Hope this helps

Thanks, Jura

18. cgiout

cgiout Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX970 Strix
    Finally i did it on my GTX970. but, cause of i don't have at the moment a 10bit capable monitor, does this "mod" unlock certain quadro features such as 10 bit openGL?

Thanks
    raf

19. eraser3000

eraser3000 Guest

GPU:
    1060/6 GS
    i'm a noob here, what's up with quadro drivers for gtx? i've googled a bit, having these drivers should only make my pc read my 1060 as a quadro,right?

20. BetA

BetA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    G1-GTX980@1400Mhz
    nope, your card will still be read as an 1060..
    Only diff. is, some say, that quadro drivers are more stable, have certain features and some people also say they have better picture, but im not going into that , Placebo, discussion ;)

Last edited: Mar 21, 2019