G513 carbon 0/INS key not working(kind of)on key pad?

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by ATOJAR, Dec 11, 2018.

1. ATOJAR

ATOJAR Member Guru

GPU:
    RX 6750 XT Red Devi
    Ok i just got this keyboard a few days ago for my birthday, i like it a lot but im having a issue with the 0/INS key over on the number pad. If i press the key nothing happens, no number 0 pops up on screen however i also have this set to record the last 2 minutes of play time in shadow play, when i press it it records the footage fine, even when i bind the key it shows the key as being bound to Num0.

I cant work out whats going on! ... How come i cant type the number 0 anywhere but when i trey to rebind in shadow play it works fine shows as being bound to Num0?

Its weird!

2. ATOJAR

ATOJAR Member Guru

GPU:
    RX 6750 XT Red Devi
    Just to add, i thought it may have became faulty but i plugged my old G15 in and that is doing the exact same thing now, i think its some kind of windows 10 issue maybe? Also withing LGS if i click the "Customise G-keys" then on the left click one of the commands, click "edit" then "keystroke" i can click the 0 button on the keypad and its actually registers as "NUM 0" i just cant work out how to get it to type the number 0 in a web search engine or a text document for example.