Review: Corsair H115i Platinum 280mm liquid cooler

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Nov 1, 2018.

1. Shinzok

Shinzok Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 2GB
    First off: It's really not nice seeing people copy paste from previous/other reviews.. As is seen on 2nd page, where het joyfully talks about the H100 and not the H115. :(

2nd: To have maximum cooling performance on a radiator, you'll want more static pressure, the amount of airflow isn't the most important attribute. Sure it helps to have more airflow, but pressure give better performance. o_O

As for the extra RGB lighting, hmmmm. I rather have clear indication of CPU package temperature by color of the LED on the cool block than those flashing lights...

2. The Goose

The Goose Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Rtx3080 SuprimX
    I had my I7 7700k delidded for me by someone on ebay.....£15 with a guarantee that if something went wrong during delidding my cpu would be replaced with a new one, also my temps dropped 20c underload without altering my Corsair h110gt profile settings.

3. The Goose

The Goose Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Rtx3080 SuprimX
    I have my H110i gt set to temp display...prefer my pc case just to have white led`s and rainbow effect on my Evga gtx 1080ftw

4. GenClaymore

GenClaymore Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3070 TI 8GB
    Corsair does give you the option to config the RGB as CPU temp in the software, my mobo also have the option too, but i don't use either of them, as I simply have the Corsair Dash bar option with all the temps showed.

5. DeskStar

DeskStar Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 3080Ti/3090FTW
    Just picked this up as I couldn't stand the air cooler I bought for $25.... Damn thing was so loud 3ven though it kept the CPU (3900X) under 80c under load it was to much. Now it doesn't top 55-60....
    $130 something at best buy....

6. Rich_Guy

Rich_Guy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070S X-Trio
    Ive got the H100i Pro Plat., and its a cracker. :D