GeForce 416.81 WHQL driver download

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Nov 8, 2018.

1. CaptaPraelium

CaptaPraelium Guest

GPU:
    I'll be there in your thread reminding people how retarded it is to do this, every driver release. Cya there.

2. cryohellinc

cryohellinc Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 6750XT/ MAC M1
    By all means, enjoy the reports troll.

3. CaptaPraelium

CaptaPraelium Guest

GPU:
    So you spamming here isn't trolling, but me spamming there is trolling? Solid logic. Right up there with eh logic of cutting down nvidia driers. Genius work.

4. cryohellinc

cryohellinc Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 6750XT/ MAC M1
    Initially, I wrote 1 message in a topic, compared to your 3. Who's spamming there, buddy? Besides your train of thought, can't seem to be able to keep up with your ability to write and think straight.

Anyways I'm done with you, keep on trolling.

5. vbetts

vbetts Don Vincenzo Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX 1080 Ti
    Man I wouldn't have known to give both you guys warnings if I didn't get a report lol, so thanks for that.

Anywho, back on topic please.

tensai28 likes this.
  6. H1TMANza

H1TMANza Member

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 Ti FTW3
    Has anyone compared bf v with the 399.24 driver vs the latest driver ?

7. CaptaPraelium

CaptaPraelium Guest

GPU:
    No, you post one message on EVERY driver release thread. That's the problem here. You're spamming. You always spam. Every driver release. Just stop, and I won't have anything to talk about. You asked me not to post in your thread and I did you that respect, and I expect it to be returned.

Yes, I posted 3 times. Because I was replying to your posts. Don't talk in here about offtopic stuff and I won't reply about it being offtopic spam. Replying to your posts with facts is not trolling. Spamming every driver thread, is.

8. CaptaPraelium

CaptaPraelium Guest

GPU:
    BFV needs the 400 series drivers. If you try to run it with 399.x, it will pop up a dialog box telling you to install 416.34
    I installed this latest driver and have had a lot of problems (slowly degrading performance ending in hard lockups of the PC that start with black screens and directx or memory errors. I played BF1 for several hours to test, and no problem at all, so I'm very confident that it's not my PC. I've rolled back to .34 and am about to test it.

9. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    Let it go, grow the F up.

10. Humanoid_1

Humanoid_1 Guest

GPU:
    MSI RTX 2080 X Trio
    Come on guys, it's no thing to get worked up over.

I hadn't seen one of his messages before as been on AMD GPUs since the 8800GT era and am for one glad he was posting there. I vaguely remembered some big hoo-ha about driver NVidia telemetry tracking a while back because of his msg... ok turns out it's not a big thing to be worried about.

though I am personally fussed about another login that Should Not be required for what I consider basic functional use of my GPU, especially as companies (even Banks -> looking at you HSBC) cannot seem to keep hold of our data.
    ...once our data leaks out it is there forever + can be combined with the next leak and the next making ID theft easier each time (some of our details almost never change and could be enough to make a partial leak potent )

datamining - folks it's not just Govs that do it, even fake logins tied to static logged IPs (I have, meant to be dynamic but has not changed in years) can add to your vulnerability online

Nice to know right off how to remove driver components without frustration this all may have caused my re-introduction to NVidia

tldr;

trying to say I appreciated the heads up and did notice he linked to how to make my own in case I was worried his version was corrupted intentionally or unintentionally (I like to think we can trust him, but maaaybe his PC has a virus that could infect a driver package??)

Options are good right :)