Video card bios hexediting on fake gtx 750ti

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce' started by Brugonio Mugolpok, Oct 19, 2018.

1. Brugonio Mugolpok

Brugonio Mugolpok Guest

GPU:
    fake gtx 750ti
    Hi guys,

I'm new here. I need help please.. I 've bought a fake gtx 750ti with 4gb ram. After google and video searching, i found out that my vcard has gts 450 chip and had only 1gb vram. i tried all possible vcard bioses at techpowerup using my bios chip flasher and also tried the bioses on youtube by the user Philscomputerlab but I have no luck. The vcard bios is stable but it crashes if it jumps greater than 1GB. My PC reads my vcard ram as 4GB while the real vram is only 1GB as I manually check the chips in the card and reading the datasheets.

My question is, is it possible to hex edit the vbios so that my PC, instead of reading fake 4GB vram, will read the real vram which is 1GB?. Please help me.. I will upload the bios guys. PLease help me I don't know how to hexedit.. PLeaseeeee....

Here's the vbios file.. https://mega.nz/#!J001HaBb!8TiEgphLHjDHrUAcpKLV_opBVF-EUNlj4z5v_6rryHU

2. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    Umm, it sounds like you just made a really bad purchase. I'm not touching that link.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2018
    Dragam1337, user1 and Geryboy like this.
  3. Brugonio Mugolpok

Brugonio Mugolpok Guest

GPU:
    fake gtx 750ti
    Huhuhuhuhu... unfortunately, I bought 14 pieces of these cards for my Computer Shop. Please help... huhuhuhu...

4. user1

user1 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Mi25/IGP
    the only thing you can do is to take off the cooler, check what the memory chips on it are and find a gts 450 vbios with the correct memory chip support and try it.

fixing the deceptive spoofed vbios is not the way to go, it is fraudulent.

5. Brugonio Mugolpok

Brugonio Mugolpok Guest

GPU:
    fake gtx 750ti
    d
    i didn't say i'll sell it to others. i said i'll hexedit it to fix the problem.

6. Brugonio Mugolpok

Brugonio Mugolpok Guest

GPU:
    fake gtx 750ti
    What I mean in Computer Shop is my Internet Cafe. I'm using these cards for my internet cafe not a computer shop that sells pc parts.

7. Brugonio Mugolpok

Brugonio Mugolpok Guest

GPU:
    fake gtx 750ti
    Actually I found the legitimate vcard bios but it is a gtx 550ti 2gb version. But what I have is gtx 550ti 1Gb version. Is there any way that I can change the information on the vcard bios so that the PC will read its true vcard ram which is 1GB? I just want my PC to read my dedicated vcard ram as 1GB.. Pleassseee helppp..

Here is the bios file.. https://mega.nz/#!x49Fma6K!aVaq9crIFdsk9GXPDeN5s6EaJDj-tUhNl8SI8lJOFIs

8. elite69

elite69 Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA rtx 2060 6gb
    let me guess ali express? Couse they sell alot of those fakes

Last edited: Oct 27, 2018
  9. Brugonio Mugolpok

Brugonio Mugolpok Guest

GPU:
    fake gtx 750ti
    Hi please help me guys how to hex edit this file https://www.techpowerup.com/vgabios/199354/199354 . I've tested this file and it worked but it is the 2GB version. After I exceeded 1GB video ram it crashes. Please guys what line should I edit? in what offset? Please guys. Please help. Actually I've bought 14 pieces for my internet cafe and the money I used to buy these is just a loan. I just borrowed the money and I have 2 kids to feed and I have no job.huhhuhhuhuhu... My family relies on the income generated from our internet cafe. Please help me. I plead. huhuhuhu...

10. Brugonio Mugolpok

Brugonio Mugolpok Guest

GPU:
    fake gtx 750ti
    Please guys have pity on me. I will pray for you all for good health and abundance.

11. norton

norton Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX970 G1 Gaming
  12. Dragam1337

Dragam1337 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Gaming OC
    OP smells like a troll...

norton likes this.
  13. Brugonio Mugolpok

Brugonio Mugolpok Guest