Assassin's Creed Odyssey Reshade mod

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Xanthus has released a pretty amazing Reshade mod for Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. According to the modder, this mod greatly enhances the visuals of Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey with l...

Assassin's Creed Odyssey Reshade mod

2. wantobe

wantobe Member Guru

GPU:
    OH Dear that hand sliding through the blade is so painful to watch :confused: but very realistic yes yes

3. StewieTech

StewieTech Chuck Norris

GPU:
    MSI gtx 960 Gaming
    I miss Ezio :(

Pretty dope though.

4. Mateja

Mateja Guest

GPU:
    GeForce GT 640 12140MB
    do people think that triple A game devs don't have access to contrast filters, depth of field, and cel shading?

ReShade mods are such overhyped garbage. they make the art look muddy and distorted from the original artwork made by artists. all the hard work was done by the devs at Ubisoft. I see nothing impressive here beyond what Ubisoft have already created.

I could see using it to run as different graphics APIs for various reasons (compatibility or speed issues, stereoscopic injection), or to give older games where these post processing effects weren't possible a facelift. leave 2 year old games alone... if you're so good then go design a game. lol

Irenicus likes this.

5. Irenicus

Irenicus Master Guru

GPU:
    1070Ti OC
    What a load of bollocks. Reshade is poop. Maybe for older, outdated looking games, but the fact some people feel the need to add oversaturated colours and silly sharpening to new games is just dumb

6. kakiharaFRS

kakiharaFRS Master Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 RTX 3090
    there are some cool ENB-reshades but this one looks bad, it's over-contrasted, over sharpened the sun is whiter and colder than a LED it looks completely fake and unnatural, I'm sure there will be something better than this
    my skyrim enb is pretty cold and makes the low quality of some parts pop-up because it's sharper than vanilla but it's not that extreme
    https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....984/494CE1C5DB18012E5E40D081B9F489D650B860E0/

7. RooiKreef

RooiKreef Guest

GPU:
    MSI RTX3080 Ventus
    That honestly looks amazing! Reshade mods have come a long way!

StewieTech likes this.